152 37.07%
  • No, wait till Gen 7

16 3.90%
  • No, i dont want r/s/e remakes

47 11.46%
Page 124 of 239 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 3582
Like Tree1414Likes

Thread: Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Jesterman View Post
    I think that the games should be released for the dishwasher. Then, everyone can play.
    I don't have a dishwasher... ;_;

...Can I play the games in the sink in my dorm? XD

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

I want them to redo the "hiding" places for the Regis. Like, make a underground place (kind of like the Desert Castle in Unova) in the desert in Hoenn to house Regirock, a whole new section of New Mauville (like the "oldest part of it") for Registeel. And a snowy/icy mountain (possibly on a new island) for Regice. The small places in RSE didn't cut it for me. Make them large with some exploration required to get to them. And Regigigas can be in a version of the Mirage Island (with a shrine, mountain, etc.) that would be available once you caught all three Regi's, not the Mirage Island where the Wynat live.Make the Mirage island 100% accessible (not the EXTREMELY small chance like with the regular Mirage Island) the first time you try to get Regigigas after getting the trio, but once you DID catch Regigigas, you can visit it like on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, (as in, if you go to that area on those days it WILL be there). But any other day, Mirage Island would work like it did on RSE.

On second thought, for Registeel, make a place similar to the Chargestone Cave to house it. I can't imagine where it would go though.

I don't want the shiny to be a specific Pokémon but every player deserve at least one.
    Plus there is the shiny event in Japan where you get shiny Heidrogein/Golruck, does that makes the shiny sprite less special?
    NO
    Especially for me who NEVA EVEN encountered a shiny!
    sonic10158 likes this.
    "Laws and principles are not for the times when there is no temptation: they are for such moments as this, when body and soul rise in mutiny against their rigour; stringent are they; inviolate they shall be. If at my individual convenience I might break them, what would be their worth??" - Charlotte Brontë ; Jane Eyre

Blog Entries

I found a shiny Vannilite... I got very lucky.. but I'd like to see more shineys and they should make it more common... maybe a 5% chance instead of less then 1%...
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

Trophies

Follow Pokelova on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Articwolf10 View Post
    I found a shiny Vannilite... I got very lucky.. but I'd like to see more shineys and they should make it more common... maybe a 5% chance instead of less then 1%...
    Making Shinies more common is not the answer. Especially not making them almost as common as a Pikachu in Viridian Forest. They're SUPPOSED to be rare.
    Pokelova's Shiny Collection

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pokelova View Post
    Making Shinies more common is not the answer. Especially not making them almost as common as a Pikachu in Viridian Forest. They're SUPPOSED to be rare.
    5% is hardly common... I mean each Pokemon has a 5% chance to be shiney... lss then 1% is ridiculous

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Shinies are rare enough IMO Dont make them easier to get, thats a waste. Lets not add a Pokemon set ti be shiny in an R/s remake.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) meme 4 2012 Jesterman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Georgie Pie View Post
    I don't have a dishwasher... ;_;

...Can I play the games in the sink in my dorm? XD
    Yeah, it's common knowledge that the new sink console is backwards compatible with the dishwasher.
    Karamazov likes this.
    u want the d

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jesterman View Post
    Yeah, it's common knowledge that the new sink console is backwards compatible with the dishwasher.
    Thank goodness, I'm saved! :)

I really need to get up to date on these new-fangled video game systems. :/

Blog Entries

Articwolf10: So what you are saying is that every 20th Pokemon should be shiny? How about no.

I've been playing Pokemon for 11 years now, and I have NEVER seen a legitimate shiny pokemon (minus the Garados you WILL see in GSCHGSS). Don't make it TOO common, but make it more common by just a little.

Trophies

Follow Pokelova on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by sonic10158 View Post
    I've been playing Pokemon for 11 years now, and I have NEVER seen a legitimate shiny pokemon (minus the Garados you WILL see in GSCHGSS). Don't make it TOO common, but make it more common by just a little.
    I used to wish that before I got my first Shiny. Once you get a Shiny (and you probably will eventually) you will agree that their rarity is fine as is.
    Pokelova's Shiny Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Pokelova View Post
    I used to wish that before I got my first Shiny. Once you get a Shiny (and you probably will eventually) you will agree that their rarity is fine as is.
    YOU are SUPER SUPER SUPER Lucky for your shiny count
    5 main series game and never found a shiny
    "Laws and principles are not for the times when there is no temptation: they are for such moments as this, when body and soul rise in mutiny against their rigour; stringent are they; inviolate they shall be. If at my individual convenience I might break them, what would be their worth??" - Charlotte Brontë ; Jane Eyre

I guess Mossdeep City will have a place to switch between Deoxys's different forms, or should Meteor Falls?

I want to see a side quest that involves Manaphy and Phione, seeing as how they are ocean dwellers and Hoenn is tropical. It should take place on some new islands. Plus it should take a while to complete, as in longer than 5 minutes, probably 20-30. As for the side quest itself, maybe you can help Captain Stern, or someone else, locate the Temple of the Sea (at least a place based off of it) that requires you to ride a ship to some place in the middle of the sea, where a small Island is that has a small town that has a legend about a temple and Manaphy. Then you go from there to another tiny Island with another town that doesn't know about the other Island (they could be towns that are still living in the tribal days) that has a similar legend about a temple and Phione. Then you continue on an on until you reach an unusually deep area in the ocean, so you and captain stern, or whomever you are helping, decide to go investigate. The person you are helping goes down there in a submarine, and you dive down with a pokemon. Once you make it to the bottom, you find a bright-lit "town" that is in what seems to be a bubble of air, but is completely empty of any people. So, you and the other person go investigate the place, and discover the Manaphy and Phione.

I can't think of what could happen next or what the two legends the tribal towns have about Manaphy and Phione. This is just an idea.
    Last edited by sonic10158; 5th November 2011 at 04:15 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sonic10158 View Post
    I guess Mossdeep City will have a place to switch between Deoxys's different forms, or should Meteor Falls?

I want to see a side quest that involves Manaphy and Phione, seeing as how they are ocean dwellers and Hoenn is tropical. It should take place on some new islands. Plus it should take a while to complete, as in longer than 5 minutes, probably 20-30. As for the side quest itself, maybe you can help Captain Stern, or someone else, locate the Temple of the Sea (at least a place based off of it) that requires you to ride a ship to some place in the middle of the sea, where a small Island is that has a small town that has a legend about a temple and Manaphy. Then you go from there to another tiny Island with another town that doesn't know about the other Island (they could be towns that are still living in the tribal days) that has a similar legend about a temple and Phione. Then you continue on an on until you reach an unusually deep area in the ocean, so you and captain stern, or whomever you are helping, decide to go investigate. The person you are helping goes down there in a submarine, and you dive down with a pokemon. Once you make it to the bottom, you find a bright-lit "town" that is in what seems to be a bubble of air, but is completely empty of any people. So, you and the other person go investigate the place, and discover the Manaphy and Phione.

I can't think of what could happen next or what the two legends the tribal towns have about Manaphy and Phione. This is just an idea.
    Cool... Plus it could be an Anime refrence the RotS was in Hoenn anyway... Regigas should get a event as well considering he's the Trio Master of the Regi's...