152 37.07%
  • No, wait till Gen 7

16 3.90%
  • No, i dont want r/s/e remakes

47 11.46%
Page 114 of 239 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 3582
Like Tree1414Likes

Thread: Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

Blog Entries

Follow Oswin on Tumblr

Default Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Articwolf10 View Post
    You aen't supossed to debate wheatheror not R/S remakes will happen... and GF doesn't give a flying fuck about the metagame... so thats no issue for them and they fixed that in Emerald already... they'kk do what they did HG/SS R/S plus bits of Emerald (bases Rayquaza both Legends in the game ect...)
    You just contradicted yourself?

In all seriousness, R/S/E remakes aren't needed at all, but I hope they make them to finish of the remake trend. But then if they did remake R/S/E, eventually people are going to whine about D/P/P remakes...

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    One problem about the R/S remake is that Emerald will not be canon, so they have to insert its plot somewhat while at the same time allow you to face the titular legendary depending on which version. Developing a balanced team is the biggest challenge since aside from Blaziken, who is uber, and Ninetales, who may not get its DW ability, the selected fire types are mediocre at best. Also, they really need to fix the issue of the masterball being lost forever if you don't get it at the team hideout.
    They'll do as you said and add in bits of Emerald to make a slightly altered plot. They could easily still do what they did in Emerald and have the legendaries all available in both games. You catch Rayquaza first and the other 2 later. Though you might have to catch Kyogre or Groudon first since they are the mascots (Or so we can assume)

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best". -Karen

"For every pokemon there is a purpose and a time when it can shine under the sun." -Blue1225

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PkmnGreen View Post
    You just contradicted yourself?

In all seriousness, R/S/E remakes aren't needed at all, but I hope they make them to finish of the remake trend. But then if they did remake R/S/E, eventually people are going to whine about D/P/P remakes...
    You are ignoring that HG/SS were uneeded so what is your point? They already done a pointless remake the only one we actually needed was FR/LG
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

Blog Entries

Follow Oswin on Tumblr

You are ignoring that HG/SS were uneeded so what is your point? They already done a pointless remake the only one we actually needed was FR/LG
    If we are going to get into pointless remakes, FR/LG was also pointless, I believe all the Kanto Pokémon are available in the Colosseum games. I could be wrong, as I haven't completed both games yet.

EV-Wizard/PeculiarBattler League's Avatar
    Firstly, the Teleportation zone. Thirdly, the "Onoka" Elite Four. Fourthly, the Garden Grotto. Secondly, Oak's laboratory. And lastly, A hoedown-deeny hoedown!
    Blog Entries

No games (new gens or otherwise) are pointless--they all have the potential to bring in money in... flocks?
    Feel free(r) to discuss Battle Strategy with me--I'll discuss anything really.

Besides being a strange (retired) battler with a storied, legendary, mythical, exaggerated, and relatively unknown career, I am also an amateur English B&W anime reviewer. (pachiba, you like?)

And I take hoedowns seriously.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PkmnGreen View Post
    If we are going to get into pointless remakes, FR/LG was also pointless, I believe all the Kanto Pokémon are available in the Colosseum games. I could be wrong, as I haven't completed both games yet.
    FR/LG came out bfore XD and Collo didn't have half of the Kanto pokemon..so FR/LG WAS needed HG/SS were pure faservice so R/S are very lickley to be remade

Hopefully for the sake of level grinding they'll have Audino since Hoenn doesn't have the Chansey line XD... I had a hard time with the Emerald E4 because my team was way underleveled (I fucking HATE Wallace's Ludicolo had to teach one of my pokemon Toxic to beat the damn thing)

But eah thats been GF MO for Gen IV and B/W so we'll see come March
    The same here my Pokémon were all under-leveled it was hard to beat the elite 4 especially since the victory road had a lack of different typing
    "Laws and principles are not for the times when there is no temptation: they are for such moments as this, when body and soul rise in mutiny against their rigour; stringent are they; inviolate they shall be. If at my individual convenience I might break them, what would be their worth??" - Charlotte Brontë ; Jane Eyre

Registered User Lord Clowncrete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I want walking Pokemon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Takaki View Post
    @Pikmin1211; Pokemon Online has options for all but rotation battles. None of those you listed are competitive metagames though except Cresselia championships... I mean VGC.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Clowncrete View Post
    I want walking Pokemon.
    Hopefully we see that again... I loved that part of HG/SS plus I want to see Hydreigon follow me and bveig badass

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clowncrete View Post
    I want walking Pokemon.
    I want to choose whether or not my pokemon can. I liked it sometimes, but other times I didn't. Maybe they can add a feature where you can let them roam or stay in the ball whenever you please.
    Dread Advocate likes this.

Bringing Shinx to Hoenn! Shiny Shinx's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Shiny Shinx's Youtube Channel

I think Hoenn should include Unova Pokemon like Scrafty, or even there trainers... I think that would really fit. Also, new and improved...well everything, and there should be two battle fruntiers or one giant one...so all the Battle frountier falculties, from Emrald and Platnium (or Soulsivler/Heartgold). And one more thing, they should put in a thing where the sprites have the "style" of Gen 1 or Gen 3 or Gen 5 or other gens, on five you can "freeze" them, have a "one-two" animateshon, or "move" them like currently
    and in 4 and 3 you can only "freeze" or "one-two" them, get all of this?

I'm a full time Pokemon Breeder! But please visit, I really do appreciate the help.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Shinx View Post
    I think Hoenn should include Unova Pokemon like Scrafty, or even there trainers... I think that would really fit.
    Unova Pokemon are suppose to be isolated from the previous four gen Pokemon in their own region, so there's no chance of them appearing in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, nor Sinnoh. The only thing they can do is add cross gen pre/evos in the Hoenn dex.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

A Sandstorm CastForme, that turns it into a Rock-type. Weather Ball changes type in Sandstorm, so why doesn't Castform? Hoenn has a desert, and you get a Castform from the Weather Institute, so I don't see why they shouldn't do it.

Bringing Shinx to Hoenn! Shiny Shinx's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Shiny Shinx's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    Unova Pokemon are suppose to be isolated from the previous four gen Pokemon in their own region, so there's no chance of them appearing in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, nor Sinnoh. The only thing they can do is add cross gen pre/evos in the Hoenn dex.
    That shouldn't stop post-trainers from getting them...I mean look at Norman and his Blissey, you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackspers Noirlecrow View Post
    A Sandstorm CastForme, that turns it into a Rock-type. Weather Ball changes type in Sandstorm, so why doesn't Castform? Hoenn has a desert, and you get a Castform from the Weather Institute, so I don't see why they shouldn't do it.
    Exactly.

I'm a full time Pokemon Breeder! But please visit, I really do appreciate the help.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Shinx View Post
    That shouldn't stop post-trainers from getting them...I mean look at Norman and his Blissey, you know?
    I thought you meant having Unova Pokemon in the wild.