152 37.07%
  • No, wait till Gen 7

16 3.90%
  • No, i dont want r/s/e remakes

47 11.46%
Page 112 of 239 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 3582
Like Tree1414Likes

Thread: Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

Default Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion

I would like Mount Chimney to be much larger and have Heatran available there. Or even have an event there where the volcano actually erupts
    Owain likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by League View Post
    An "Abyss" level shouldn't be enterable.

Regarding the "Flash"/underwater idea (per Jackspers), well, there is the Bathyal zone. There isn't enough surface light piercing the water here for photosynthesis to occur, so... (granted, I'm picking this all up from an old [but otherwise comprehensive] dictionary).
    In case you haven't noticed, GF isn't super-concerned with "realism" in it's games. ;) If we're going to let little kids go off on their own, shove large animals into tiny containers, and take on organized crime... Not to mention that a handful of games now have let you wander around inside of active volcanoes! I don't think GF'd be too worried about an "abyss" area being technically correct or not. ;)
    Saiga, sonic10158, Setra and 1 others like this.

Trophies

Follow Pokelova on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Jackspers Noirlecrow View Post
    To add onto this, I offer something that I've wanted for a while. You've put Abyss as an area the player can use Dive in - so that's just a normal Dive area, where the wild Pokémon, I assume, are the normal things you find in grass seaweed in the old R/S games, but why not an area deeper than that? An underwater trench of some kind, maybe only accessible after the Elite 4 (or close to that point in the game), that's based on the depths of real world oceans that get so dark it's almost impossible to see - requiring Flash to navigate efficiently. Pokémon that could be found there could be things such as Tentacruel, Huntail, Lanturn - high-leveled Pokémon such as those. They seem like Pokémon based on things that live deep in the ocean, after all.
    Kinda what I was saying before (but I get no likes T-T), and I really think this is a good idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokelova View Post
    Maybe there could be deep-sea diving areas, which you get to by diving while you're already underwater! It could contain high-levelled rare-ish water Pokemon, and only accessible close to Evergrande City. And maybe through the deep-sea diving, you could access some off-the-map extra island?
    Not so sure on that Slope level that Saiga said, but the deep sea trench area that we've both thought of could and should definitely be implemented in the games!
    Pokelova's Shiny Collection

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) meme 4 2012 Jesterman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Do you think the games would come with a gadget, like the previous remakes? Also, I call them RoyalRuby and SterlingSapphire, just random.
    u want the d

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jesterman View Post
    Do you think the games would come with a gadget, like the previous remakes? Also, I call them RoyalRuby and SterlingSapphire, just random.
    I`d be alright with them coming up with an updated Pokewalker, that`d be pretty sweet. Plus, I could use a new one.

Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

I would like to have walking pokemon back but with the option of keeping them in their pokeballs. I would like the new "gadget" to be an app for the Dsi/3ds and be like a better version of the dreamworld where you can acually catcha bigger variety of pokemon.
    sonic10158 likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teravolt71 View Post
    I`d be alright with them coming up with an updated Pokewalker, that`d be pretty sweet. Plus, I could use a new one.
    The 3DS has a pedomiter built in though so I doubt they will make a Pokewalker 2.0 but a DW app would be handy
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Articwolf10 View Post
    The 3DS has a pedomiter built in though so I doubt they will make a Pokewalker 2.0 but a DW app would be handy
    Oh, I didn`t know that. I guess some sort of DW app would make more sense since it`s basically an online Pokewalker (a bit of an understatement, I know, but whatever).

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

I would be concerned with it coming with an app. I mean, it wouldn't be that special in my eyes because someone could easily pirate the app, so it wouldn't be as special as something physical

Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by sonic10158 View Post
    I would be concerned with it coming with an app. I mean, it wouldn't be that special in my eyes because someone could easily pirate the app, so it wouldn't be as special as something physical
    Hmmmm, I guess you are right but It's not like someone didn't try to duplicate the actual games. The peolpe these days will do anything to get a few extra bucks. I would also love an updated version of the pokemeter( correct me if im wrong i know it poke something) with a radar on the bottom screen that shows you what pokemon will appear.

Registered User dabeatmaster123's Avatar

Default Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire Remake?

I KNOW THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO WANT THIS TO HAPPEN LOL. Man I miss RSE days... those were the years I got into pokemon. (some of you are oldies, I was kind of late into the series... XD) But anyways, when do you think they might even consider starting on this game?

Default Re: Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire Remake?

Hopefully sometime late 2012(Jp)/Early 2013(rest), to go along with the 10 year anniversaries. They do not have to go with them, but it would be nice.

Btw, there is a thread stickied about this already, incase you haven't noticed.

i guess the name MagmaRuby and AquaSapphire fits well. What do you think will be the newest location update? Hope it will be released next year July or September. I'm very excited!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) meme 4 2012 Jesterman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blue1225 View Post
    They need to just make it possible to buy coins again. Voltorb flip's annoying.
    I think what would be cool is instead of having a Game Corner (which is a bit of a problem for the ESRB) They could have an arcade where you could play updated versions of Pokemon Mini games, or updated versions of, say, Mendel Palace, Pulseman, or Drill Dozer.
    u want the d

User who Registered RedSapphire's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow RedSapphire On Twitter
    Visit RedSapphire's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Jesterman View Post
    I think what would be cool is instead of having a Game Corner (which is a bit of a problem for the ESRB) They could have an arcade where you could play updated versions of Pokemon Mini games, or updated versions of, say, Mendel Palace, Pulseman, or Drill Dozer.
    That would be really awesome, not just for the old Game Freak games, but because Game Freak probably didn't include a game corner in Black and White because they didn't want the games being altered outside of Japan--a mini game styled Game Corner wouldn't warrant any sort of removal. We could also get to listen to the awesome Game Corner music again that way, too! xD

Now, I know that a lot of people say things like "You shouldn't assume something in the future will happen just because it happened in the past," which I totally agree with, BUT you do have to admit that a lot of "features" (not really the best word for it, but bear with me) in Pokemon are based on past traditions, and the way that RSE remakes are being implied through the games (Elite Four music using the same notes and rhythms as the Hoenn Elite Four music; mentioning Go-Goggles; Dive; Shoal Salt and Sand; etc) is VERY similar to how the GSC remakes were hinted at (using GSC music throughout the Sevii Islands; mentioning Giovanni's kid; etc). So regardless of whether or not the games are currently in development or not, I really think it's safe to say that they will be made someday--it just seems very "out-of-character" for Game Freak to include so many hints just for them to become "red herrings."
    Jean Meslier likes this.