152 37.07%
  • No, wait till Gen 7

16 3.90%
  • No, i dont want r/s/e remakes

47 11.46%
Page 111 of 239 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 3582
Like Tree1414Likes

Thread: Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

Default Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion

Here's an idea: in most new games, you can rebattle the rival whenever you like in the post-game. What if in these remakes, Archie and maxie were rebttleable? both end up turning good, so they'd be available. They could be in prison, and you're let in to battle them because hey, you're the champion you can handle it, and i even have teams thought up that they could use

Archie: Sharpedo, Jellicent, Relicanth, Gorebyss, Huntail, Poliwrath
    Maxie: Camerupt, Crobat, Houndoom, Chandelure, Rhyperior, Excadrill

Quote Originally Posted by UnovaCastaway View Post
    Agree. Sort of like Neopets, where you play mostly non-gambling oriented games to win currency. (or even the Dream World games, in the handheld itself)
    i'm for this if they include voltorb flip. love that game

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Id like if they used minigames like in the Dream World for the Game Corner maybe along with Voltorb Flip.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rival View Post
    No! they need to remake Fire red and Leaf green to DS like they did with Silver and Gold.
    Ok, yet another person who needs to know WHY FR/LG remakes shouldn't happen.

Tell me, how many Generations has Hoenn appeared in?

Tell me again, how many has Kanto appeared in?

Tell me then as well, if every other Region has been remade only once, how many times would they appear?

Kanto has appeared in pretty much EVERY generation so far. In every game it appears in it practically hogs the show, even hogging all the attention in HG/SS despite supposed to be starring Johto (Johto Pokemon themselves are very rare, almost never used by in-game trainers, and overshadowed by all of Kanto pretty much THE ENTIRE GAME). The fact that Lance and Red use ONLY Kanto Pokemon in their initial matchs means something there as well. All I want other than R/S remakes is to go alteast ONE Generation WITH NO KANTO FOR GOODNESS SAKES. I'm TIRED of seeing Kanto everywhere I go.
    Baka-kun and Owain like this.

"Welcome, my comrades, to my frozen abyss.~"
    Anime Characters Claimed: Mighty, Shirobon, Shout (Bomberman Jetters)

◓Gypsy Vanner Horse Kyuuketsuki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I would like to know more about Mr. Stone's backstory, and maybe include Steven's backstory with it. We know that Cynthia has at one point helped Rowan with the Pokédex.

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

Should they include the Unity Tower?

◓Gypsy Vanner Horse Kyuuketsuki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sonic10158 View Post
    They can just make the Trainer Hill function as the Unity Tower, or replace it with the Unity Tower.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sonic10158 View Post
    That was an island, wasn't it? It'd be pretty easy to hop on a boat and go there...

They need to just make it possible to buy coins again. Voltorb flip's annoying.
    sonic10158 likes this.

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best". -Karen

"For every pokemon there is a purpose and a time when it can shine under the sun." -Blue1225

Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

If they remakes will be of rs and not emarald, then they should have a way to make the plot line like E's. Like if you trade records in the union room you get evidence of the opposite team's wrong doing and then have them both be your enimies.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by H-con View Post
    You do realize that not even Repels can fix the problem that there's pretty much only water in those routes? Nothing of interest (even after you get Dive, it's still horribly boring routes, and Dive is really just tedious). They could at least have made it interesting, instead of making it a giant pool with Tentacool and Wingull in it.

At the very least a wider difference of pokémon encountered while surfing is a must if you ask me...
    on land routes there are lots of paths to go around tall grass. wouldnt it be fine if they made water paths where you dont encounter pokemon? its easy to make the water routes interesting, they could have big rock slabs that trainers stand on for you to battle, along with currents to take you to items like tm's and such. maybe a few tiny islands with houses for you to sleep in (healing) or bring in the doctors and nurses like in BW. also they should add weather conditions, such as sunny, rain and fog(no defog HM though). these sorts of things are likely to happen as they deliberately did them in Unova to make every area interesting, so I think the expansion of water routes could be awesome.

They could make four levels of water depth:
    1. Shelf - Shallow water you can walk in without running into wild Pokemon.
    2. Slope - The water needs to be surfed on, however their are no wild Pokemon still.
    3. Depths - Regular water level that needs to be surfed on. Wild Pokemon can be encountered here.
    4. Abyss - Areas the player can use dive on to enter. Wild Pokemon can be encountered here.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiga View Post
    2. Slope - The water needs to be surfed on, however their are no wild Pokemon still.
    3. Depths - Regular water level that needs to be surfed on. Wild Pokemon can be encountered here.
    4. Abyss - Areas the player can use dive on to enter. Wild Pokemon can be encountered here.
    Dude great idea! I would also hope that in the Abyss section there are more areas to explore than there were the first time around.

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best". -Karen

"For every pokemon there is a purpose and a time when it can shine under the sun." -Blue1225

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Saiga View Post
    To add onto this, I offer something that I've wanted for a while. You've put Abyss as an area the player can use Dive in - so that's just a normal Dive area, where the wild Pokémon, I assume, are the normal things you find in grass seaweed in the old R/S games, but why not an area deeper than that? An underwater trench of some kind, maybe only accessible after the Elite 4 (or close to that point in the game), that's based on the depths of real world oceans that get so dark it's almost impossible to see - requiring Flash to navigate efficiently. Pokémon that could be found there could be things such as Tentacruel, Huntail, Lanturn - high-leveled Pokémon such as those. They seem like Pokémon based on things that live deep in the ocean, after all.

EV-Wizard/PeculiarBattler League's Avatar
    Firstly, the Teleportation zone. Thirdly, the "Onoka" Elite Four. Fourthly, the Garden Grotto. Secondly, Oak's laboratory. And lastly, A hoedown-deeny hoedown!
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Saiga
    [...]
    Abyss[...]
    An "Abyss" level shouldn't be enterable.

Regarding the "Flash"/underwater idea (per Jackspers), well, there is the Bathyal zone. There isn't enough surface light piercing the water here for photosynthesis to occur, so... (granted, I'm picking this all up from an old [but otherwise comprehensive] dictionary).
    Last edited by League; 16th October 2011 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Typo, "an" [fixed]
    Feel free(r) to discuss Battle Strategy with me--I'll discuss anything really.

Besides being a strange (retired) battler with a storied, legendary, mythical, exaggerated, and relatively unknown career, I am also an amateur English B&W anime reviewer. (pachiba, you like?)

And I take hoedowns seriously.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by League View Post
    An "Abyss" level shouldn't be enterable.

Regarding the "Flash"/underwater idea (per Jackspers), well, there is the Bathyal zone. There isn't enough surface light piercing the water here for photosynthesis to occur, so... (granted, I'm picking this all up from and old [but otherwise comprehensive] dictionary).
    I was thinking of the Abyssal zone, but, looking back now, the Bathyal zone does seem more fitting - animals found down there include things like squid and octopodes, which is pretty much what I was going for when I suggested Pokémon like Tentacruel and Octillery. Thanks.