152 37.07%
  • No, wait till Gen 7

16 3.90%
  • No, i dont want r/s/e remakes

47 11.46%
Page 109 of 239 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 3582
Like Tree1414Likes

Thread: Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Default Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion

Woah. I dont think we'd get an announcement this early if they are underway. If they were to be released 2013 Id expect an announcement next year.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Articwolf10 View Post
    Well... Platinum was a 3rd Version... so it wouldn''t have taken long to finish it. And why promote Pokepark? did they promote the first one? Eh yeah we might see hints in November but it might be relased next year if we get an offical announcement in November/December

?? That makes no sense. Why would it take them 2 years to finishh a remake? Odds are if they are announced in December we'll get them iin Japan around March and the US in September or so..
    I'm not saying it's impossible for the games to be released next year, but it's very unlikely. Besides, aren't the main games usually released in the fall in Japan? Not the other way around. Anyway, I'm going to stop now because I don't want to get off-topic..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frugrow View Post
    I'm not saying it's impossible for the games to be released next year, but it's very unlikely. Besides, aren't the main games usually released in the fall in Japan? Not the other way around. Anyway, I'm going to stop now because I don't want to get off-topic..
    nope... several have been released in tge spring. And by the time the game is announced it's reased a few months laterso if it's announced in
    Dcember/November odds are high it will be out in March
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

I hope you're not referring to this month's Corocoro or next month's. If they're really working on it right now, I can't see the games being released until 2013 at the earliest.
    In 2012 its the games anniversary, so it would be weird if it came out in 2013 xD

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MachokeLover View Post
    In 2012 its the games anniversary, so it would be weird if it came out in 2013 xD
    You know this comment was double posted, right?

Ok, Since FRLG had the Sevii Isles, should Hoenn have new islands to explore, or one new large landmass to explore?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sonic10158 View Post

Ok, Since FRLG had the Sevii Isles, should Hoenn have new islands to explore, or one new large landmass to explore?
    Probibly new ISlands... Hoenn has plenty of those. SO I guess Magma Ruby and Aqua Saphire are offical? Anyway can't wait for an official announcement. can you guys?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sonic10158 View Post

I think one of the reasons why a large number of people disliked the Hoenn region was its abundance of water paths. Surfing can be fun, but it can also be tedious if there are too many water paths. I think they should replace some of those water paths with new islands or connect some of the existing islands together.

Blog Entries

I think one of the reasons why a large number of people disliked the Hoenn region was its abundance of water paths. Surfing can be fun, but it can also be tedious if there are too many water paths. I think they should replace some of those water paths with new islands or connect some of the existing islands together.
    Well Hoenn IS a tropical island so it makes sense there is a lot fo water... and repels fix the Tentacruel problem but yeah thee islands should play a bigger part! make Pacifilog an island like in the anime... or you know give it a purpose!

◓Gypsy Vanner Horse Kyuuketsuki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I disagree.

Surfing is one of the best things in the Hoenn, and I loved the fact that it was the only part that seemed like a journey or a quest. All the others had you stop to rest and heal and restock, but travelling through Water, and then Diving, and coming back out to see Sootopolis City was the most satisfying, 'I've done it!' moment in the main game series for me. It was an actual accomplishment, specially since I got lost when I first tried to find Sootopolis.

The same goes for Mossdeep City and Shoal Cave.

So in short, I'd like the long surfing sections to stay, and even expanded, as opposed to what many others seem to want.

Blog Entries
    Follow H-con On Twitter Add H-con on Facebook Add H-con on Google+ Add H-con on MySpace
    Add H-con on Linkedin Follow H-con on Tumblr Follow H-con on Flickr Visit H-con's Youtube Channel

Well Hoenn IS a tropical island so it makes sense there is a lot fo water... and repels fix the Tentacruel problem but yeah thee islands should play a bigger part! make Pacifilog an island like in the anime... or you know give it a purpose!
    You do realize that not even Repels can fix the problem that there's pretty much only water in those routes? Nothing of interest (even after you get Dive, it's still horribly boring routes, and Dive is really just tedious). They could at least have made it interesting, instead of making it a giant pool with Tentacool and Wingull in it.

At the very least a wider difference of pokémon encountered while surfing is a must if you ask me...

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuujux View Post
    I disagree.

Surfing is one of the best things in the Hoenn, and I loved the fact that it was the only part that seemed like a journey or a quest. All the others had you stop to rest and heal and restock, but travelling through Water, and then Diving, and coming back out to see Sootopolis City was the most satisfying, 'I've done it!' moment in the main game series for me. It was an actual accomplishment, specially since I got lost when I first tried to find Sootopolis.

The same goes for Mossdeep City and Shoal Cave.

So in short, I'd like the long surfing sections to stay, and even expanded, as opposed to what many others seem to want.
    And I thought I was the only one who liked the water paths...

I hope that Game Freak expands the diving areas in the remakes by adding more wild Pokémon and hidden underwater caves.

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

I don't mean get rid of existing water paths, I meant that along side what's already there

Blog Entries

I guess we can say that R/S Remakes are confirmed right? Or very near close to being confirmed

Blog Entries

I guess we can say that R/S Remakes are confirmed right? Or very near close to being confirmed
    Nothing is confirmed at this point. If you were a native Japanese speaker, you'd see that all of Masuda's replies were pretty ambiguous. Although he may be the Game Director at Game Freak, I doubt he'll give straight answer now.

I still think Pokemon Gray or whatever the third game ends up being called, will be released next Fall and then the remakes of R/S will be released in the Fall of 2013.
    Saiga likes this.

Blog Entries

Nothing is confirmed at this point. If you were a native Japanese speaker, you'd see that all of Masuda's replies were pretty ambiguous. Although he may be the Game Director at Game Freak, I doubt he'll give straight answer now.

I still think Pokemon Gray or whatever the third game ends up being called, will be released next Fall and then the remakes of R/S will be released in the Fall of 2013.
    Thats why I put very near confirmed odds are GF have already started it and is waiting for the next big event to announce it? Maybe in CoroCoro? take us by suprose