152 37.07%
  • No, wait till Gen 7

16 3.90%
  • No, i dont want r/s/e remakes

47 11.46%
Page 106 of 239 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 3582
Like Tree1414Likes

Thread: Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Rival View Post
    I was really only speaking my mind, i know there will be no remake, i was just saying what i wanted.

Anyway.. i Dont think they really need to remake a game that is in a form, that's actually playable, unlike Gold and Silver where they were in their crappy and old condition and it was probably sensible to be remade at the time when they where thinking about the new series (Unova)
    R/S CAN'T be played on the current handheld... so like G/S it isn't playable not since the DSi came out... R/S is lacking in many fetures the 3D enviroment Night/Day and the P/S split.... it's the only region not vistable in the DSi or 3DS. We don't need FR/LG.. we already got Kanto
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Does anyone really care about Regigigas? I used to find the Regis interesting back when the Braille mystery seemed intriguing and I expected to see their "master" in Generation IV, but then Regigigas came along. If Game Freak wanted to show disregard for the thing, they clearly succeeded by giving it Slow Start without so much as a story that would at least excuse the major hinderance. The Snowpoint Temple legend that was added in Platinum had nothing to do with the Hoenn Regis or with the reason for Regigigas being cursed with Slow Start. If to make matters worse, Game Freak sealed Regigigas' fate by not giving it a hidden ability that would change it around in a future game.

So why should anyone care about Regigigas?
    I don't care about the Regi's at all. With all the time it took to catch them back in Hoenn the first time around, I found them to be utterly useless. However, I do think Regigigas should appear, if only because it would bring all 4 into Hoenn where the Regis first appeared.

There's no reason GF can't change the story around a little and make it better for the remakes...I don't know why it has that ability though.

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best". -Karen

"For every pokemon there is a purpose and a time when it can shine under the sun." -Blue1225

Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Articwolf10 View Post
    R/S CAN'T be played on the current handheld... so like G/S it isn't playable not since the DSi came out... R/S is lacking in many fetures the 3D enviroment Night/Day and the P/S split.... it's the only region not vistable in the DSi or 3DS. We don't need FR/LG.. we already got Kanto
    Yes, I could care less about Kanto. Hoenn I the most neglceted region in my eyes. I'm also kind of scared, It's been over a year since the Japan release of B/W and not even a itsy biyzy tiny weene peice of info about the futer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceking18 View Post
    Yes, I could care less about Kanto. Hoenn I the most neglceted region in my eyes. I'm also kind of scared, It's been over a year since the Japan release of B/W and not even a itsy biyzy tiny weene peice of info about the future.
    THIS. D: I'm not the only one who finds the lack of news suspicious! Is there any special date or something coming up they might be waiting to release news on? :/

Turtles All The Way Down Continent Turtle's Avatar
    Add Continent Turtle on Facebook
    Visit Continent Turtle's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Georgie Pie View Post
    THIS. D: I'm not the only one who finds the lack of news suspicious! Is there any special date or something coming up they might be waiting to release news on? :/
    It's probably that they first want to make the games run good on the 3DS. Experiment and stuff, to make the ultimate Poké-game with the best graphics possible on the 3DS, and of course the best gameplay.
    I claimed Leavanny!
    I claimed Albert Wesker!
    I claimed Ghirahim!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Continent Turtle View Post
    It's probably that they first want to make the games run good on the 3DS. Experiment and stuff, to make the ultimate Poké-game with the best graphics possible on the 3DS, and of course the best gameplay.
    Since when was it confirmed that the games were for 3DS? >.> Did I miss something?

certified badass

i think they should add an underwater market that might be in a submarine or something and it moves around hoenn.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pokepimp View Post
    i think they should add an underwater market that might be in a submarine or something and it moves around hoenn.
    Actually, I really like this idea. I suppose to fit in with the fact that they're in a submarine, they could also offer to buy things from you - treasures like Pearls or Star Pieces.

The thing is that the first games on a handheld are never the ultimate version, that's always the 3rd version because GF are able to get more out of the machine.

Blog Entries

Follow Ennife on Tumblr

I don't feel like they'd remake these games (yet). They're compatible with the newer generations still. I feel like one of the main reasons they remade the first and second generation was because both were incompatible with the third generation. [I have no read this whole thread]
    Black FC: 0003 2921 9951
    Platinum FC : 0389 5693 5042

September 9 ~ If we had an open trade or request before I went MIA, please PM me and I'd LOVE to work out the details again.
    Working on a Wishmaker Jirachi trade station (almost a giveaway) since I dug up my Bonus Disk, VM/PM me if you're interested.

Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

Black and White are DS games not 3DS. Also, I don't think that RSE remakes would be on the 3DS. GF wouldn't move the system in the middle of a gen. I do think that Gen 6 are going to be 3DS. If they wanted Gen 5 to be on 3DS they would have done it. So even if your case is true I don't see why they havn't given us a Concept art of something in Hoenn or a new area in Unova. Something to give us hint into the future.
    Last edited by Setra; 10th October 2011 at 04:19 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceking18 View Post
    Black and White are DS games not 3DS. Also, I don't think that RSE remakes would be on the 3DS. GF wouldn't move the system in the middle of a gen. I do think that Gen 6 are going to be 3DS. If they wanted Gen 5 to be on 3DS they would have done it. So even if your case is true I don't see why they havn't given us a Concept art of something in Hoenn or a new area in Unova. Something to give us hint into the future.
    They did... From the old GB to the GBC... Why do people forget this...
    sonic10158 likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Articwolf10 View Post
    They did... From the old GB to the GBC... Why do people forget this...
    Yes, but the last GB games (Gold and Silver) had extra GBC-exclusive features (the expanded palette compared to RGBY). If we're going by gen II, we're likely to see a DS game with 3DS enhancements before we see a 3DS-exclusive game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tardis View Post
    I don't feel like they'd remake these games (yet). They're compatible with the newer generations still. I feel like one of the main reasons they remade the first and second generation was because both were incompatible with the third generation. [I have no read this whole thread]
    This is the main reason I don't think they're going to be remaking RS any time soon - the GBA might be a bit old, but it's still playable, and it can still trade Pokemon to the newer games. Of course, it'll definitely make them money, so I have no doubt they'll be remaking the games eventually, just not necessarily this generation.

Are there any hints towards RSE in Black and White?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    Yes, but the last GB games (Gold and Silver) had extra GBC-exclusive features (the expanded palette compared to RGBY). If we're going by gen II, we're likely to see a DS game with 3DS enhancements before we see a 3DS-exclusive game.

This is the main reason I don't think they're going to be remaking RS any time soon - the GBA might be a bit old, but it's still playable, and it can still trade Pokemon to the newer games. Of course, it'll definitely make them money, so I have no doubt they'll be remaking the games eventually, just not necessarily this generation.
    Um... one massive gaping hole... They don't make GBA's or DSphats/lites and the majorty of new fans won't have either... or a R/S game since those are hard to come by. It's unfair to the new kids who can't play it

And I think Bannete being chooson as the Halloween pokemon might be a hint.