152 37.07%
  • No, wait till Gen 7

16 3.90%
  • No, i dont want r/s/e remakes

47 11.46%
Page 105 of 239 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 3582
Like Tree1414Likes

Thread: Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuujux View Post
    And when you catch it, you get a cutscene of the island sinking, and your Character surfing away, and then you find yourself at a new area, where the Wynaut can be caught.
    It's all coming together perfectly!
    GF, I'll be disappointed if it turns out to be anything other than this.

◓Gypsy Vanner Horse Kyuuketsuki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jackspers Noirlecrow View Post
    It's all coming together perfectly!
    GF, I'll be disappointed if it turns out to be anything other than this.
    Yeah, I quite like how this random brainstorming turned out. :P

Maybe the excuse for going to catch the Regigigas, or defeat it, is given to you by a Steven/Wallace by telling you that the island is going to collide with some important piece of land if it isn't stopped.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuujux View Post
    Yeah, I quite like how this random brainstorming turned out. :P

Maybe the excuse for going to catch the Regigigas, or defeat it, is given to you by a Steven/Wallace by telling you that the island is going to collide with some important piece of land if it isn't stopped.
    Or Pacifidlog Town.

Blog Entries

Speaking of Paciflog... Did anyone else notice the islands surrounding it look like they are shaped like Japan? Or is it just me? And that would be cool.. To see Regigigas in Hoenn...
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

◓Gypsy Vanner Horse Kyuuketsuki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jackspers Noirlecrow View Post
    Or Pacifidlog Town.
    At least that will give it some role in the story...

Seriously, it's a great location; use it!

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Articwolf10 View Post
    Speaking of Paciflog... Did anyone else notice the islands surrounding it look like they are shaped like Japan? Or is it just me? And that would be cool.. To see Regigigas in Hoenn...
    maybe the islands surrounding it could hold the cavern/shrine to regigigas. How far away would the Mirage island be from Pacifiloge? If it isn't too far, maybe the cavern/shrine that could be on the islands around pacifiloge could connect to a smaller one on Mirage island, kind of like how the Desert Palace place in Unova's Desert Resort connects in two places

Blog Entries

Does anyone really care about Regigigas? I used to find the Regis interesting back when the Braille mystery seemed intriguing and I expected to see their "master" in Generation IV, but then Regigigas came along. If Game Freak wanted to show disregard for the thing, they clearly succeeded by giving it Slow Start without so much as a story that would at least excuse the major hinderance. The Snowpoint Temple legend that was added in Platinum had nothing to do with the Hoenn Regis or with the reason for Regigigas being cursed with Slow Start. If to make matters worse, Game Freak sealed Regigigas' fate by not giving it a hidden ability that would change it around in a future game.

So why should anyone care about Regigigas?

Banana eating Gengar GengarEatBanana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Does anyone really care about Regigigas? I used to find the Regis interesting back when the Braille mystery seemed intriguing and I expected to see their "master" in Generation IV, but then Regigigas came along. If Game Freak wanted to show disregard for the thing, they clearly succeeded by giving it Slow Start without so much as a story that would at least excuse the major hinderance. The Snowpoint Temple legend that was added in Platinum had nothing to do with the Hoenn Regis or with the reason for Regigigas being cursed with Slow Start. If to make matters worse, Game Freak sealed Regigigas' fate by not giving it a hidden ability that would change it around in a future game.

So why should anyone care about Regigigas?
    Just because it was cursed with a bad ability doesn't make it not an integral part in the Regi story. I don't know why Regigigas has Slow Start, but Slow Start could possibly be explained by its long slumber beneath the Snowpoint Temple. No-one is 100% active when they wake up in the morning, and it kinda's fitting for a guy who's slept for however long he's slept for (a long time but I can't remember the specifics) to be a bit rusty.

The fact that it's the Trio Master of the Regi's and their creator I'm sure would give GameFreak an incentive to use it in the storyline.
    Space Opera and sonic10158 like this.
    White FC: 2237-0577-3400
    Bulbagarden PO Server!
    P.World | N.World

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GengarEatBanana View Post
    No-one is 100% active when they wake up in the morning, and it kinda's fitting for a guy who's slept for however long he's slept for (a long time but I can't remember the specifics) to be a bit rusty.
    If it's merely a bit rusty then it should have some other ability waiting to be unlocked, but that is not the case. It might have seemed possible in the last generation, but not anymore.

The fact that it's the Trio Master of the Regi's and their creator I'm sure would give GameFreak an incentive to use it in the storyline.
    And? They used the Regis for Regigigas' Sinnoh plot and it didn't exactly work wonders. What I'm asking is why we should care.

Banana eating Gengar GengarEatBanana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    If it's merely a bit rusty then it should have some other ability waiting to be unlocked, but that is not the case. It might have seemed possible in the last generation, but not anymore.
    There's still a chance he could get another ability. I mean it's highly unlikely, but it could happen. I don't know, when all the Regi's are caught and Regigigas is unlocked he gets another ability? Who knows. That's for GameFreak to decide.

And? They used the Regis for Regigigas' Sinnoh plot and it didn't exactly work wonders. What I'm asking is why we should care.
    I agree that the Regigigas plot in Sinnoh was lacking, but they could make amends in the remakes. For the second half of the question I can only assume that you are talking on the behalf of yourself. I care about it because I hope that Regigigas can play a major part and actually be incorporated into a potential remakes storyline.
    White FC: 2237-0577-3400
    Bulbagarden PO Server!
    P.World | N.World

No! they need to remake Fire red and Leaf green to DS like they did with Silver and Gold.
    The team

No they dont need to do that at all.
    Blazaking likes this.

Trophies

Follow Pokelova on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Rival View Post
    No! they need to remake Fire red and Leaf green to DS like they did with Silver and Gold.
    But why would they remake remakes? That's nonsensical. Ruby and Sapphire were released first anyway, they have the right to be remade before FRLG.
    Pokelova's Shiny Collection

I was really only speaking my mind, i know there will be no remake, i was just saying what i wanted.

Anyway.. i Dont think they really need to remake a game that is in a form, that's actually playable, unlike Gold and Silver where they were in their crappy and old condition and it was probably sensible to be remade at the time when they where thinking about the new series (Unova)
    The team

Steel Pokémon Master Bulletproof Scales's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pokelova View Post
    But why would they remake remakes? That's nonsensical. Ruby and Sapphire were released first anyway, they have the right to be remade before FRLG.
    Don't get stuck on the originals already having been remade, we'll probably get them again at the 20th anniversary happening the next generation. For this generation I really don't know what to expect, as neither of the gba games are in the need of it that the gameboy/color games were.