Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!) - Page 104

View Poll Results: When would you like R/S/E Remakes

Voters
410. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, this generation

    195 47.56%
  • No, I'd prefer them in Gen 6

    152 37.07%
  • No, wait till Gen 7

    16 3.90%
  • No, i dont want r/s/e remakes

    47 11.46%
Page 104 of 239 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 3582
Like Tree1414Likes

Thread: Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

  1. #1546
    I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    1,286

    Default Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceking18 View Post
    Yes, those are resonable awnsers but the real debate is because the the reason why RG and GS were remade. They were made because S/R was on a different data system and old pokemon couldn't be transfered. But pokemon from gen 3 are on most people's Black and White. The only real reason that have to remake Ruby and Sapphire is money. Is it really worth GF's time and energy?
    Also, you can go to any region in 3D, except for Hoenn.

  2. #1547
    EV-Wizard/PeculiarBattler League's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Firstly, the Teleportation zone. Thirdly, the "Onoka" Elite Four. Fourthly, the Garden Grotto. Secondly, Oak's laboratory. And lastly, A hoedown-deeny hoedown!
    Posts
    1,098
    Blog Entries
    13

    Default Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceking18 View Post
    Yes, those are resonable awnsers but the real debate is because the the reason why RG and GS were remade. They were made because S/R was on a different data system and old pokemon couldn't be transfered. But pokemon from gen 3 are on most people's Black and White. The only real reason that have to remake Ruby and Sapphire is money. Is it really worth GF's time and energy?
    "Money" is why we have pokemon, and generally is why people exhaust time and energy.

    Anyway [@ you, @SolarSnivy, others], this thread is generally operating on the principle that the games will be remade, as are most of the posters herein.
    Feel free(r) to discuss Battle Strategy with me--I'll discuss anything really.

    Besides being a strange (retired) battler with a storied, legendary, mythical, exaggerated, and relatively unknown career, I am also an amateur English B&W anime reviewer. (pachiba, you like?)

    And I take hoedowns seriously.

  3. #1548
    Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Cambridge, UK
    Posts
    10,986
    Blog Entries
    15
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Quiver View Post
    I just came up with the idea that they could make a portable version of Box Ruby & Sapphire. We could possibly get DW Pokémon from it as rewards.
    What I'd love is a 3DS-App that is a giant Pokémon PC, and can interact with whatever Pokémon game is in the 3DS' card slot.

  4. #1549
    ◓Gypsy Vanner Horse Kyuuketsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Old World.
    Posts
    2,231
    Blog Entries
    329

    Default Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
    What I'd love is a 3DS-App that is a giant Pokémon PC, and can interact with whatever Pokémon game is in the 3DS' card slot.
    :O

    Best. Idea. Ever.

    I always have the problem of lack of PC spaces, and this will be an amazing solution!

  5. #1550
    Revert & Reverberate Miar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Planet Miar
    Posts
    1,636
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion

    I don't have a problem with PC space, but I would love to not have to spend forever and a day clearing out a game through trading.

    And if Item Storage is also an option, than doubly so.
    TheCapsFan likes this.

  6. #1551
    Darkness Noctis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,984
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
    What I'd love is a 3DS-App that is a giant Pokémon PC, and can interact with whatever Pokémon game is in the 3DS' card slot.
    That would be awesome. I hate to switch constantly between Pokémon games.
    I claimed the fabulous Burgh in the Official Claim-A-Character thread, and I claimed Quiver Dance in the Official Claim-A-Move thread.

  7. #1552
    I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    1,286

    Default Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion

    I hope they make Mirage Island a LOT more accessible. I've never seen it before in the 8 years I've had R/S...

  8. #1553
    Nope Setra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,858
    Blog Entries
    174

    Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
    What I'd love is a 3DS-App that is a giant Pokémon PC, and can interact with whatever Pokémon game is in the 3DS' card slot.
    That would be great! Maybe it could be the remake accsessorie and only be avalible to those who have RSE remakes.
    Last edited by Setra; 8th October 2011 at 01:17 AM.

  9. #1554
    Mama, we all go to hell. TheCapsFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Breathing Underwater
    Posts
    1,880
    Blog Entries
    93

    Follow TheCapsFan on Tumblr

    Default Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
    What I'd love is a 3DS-App that is a giant Pokémon PC, and can interact with whatever Pokémon game is in the 3DS' card slot.
    This is good because it's an app, and I won't have to waste 40$ (US money) on a 3DS game. But like Miar said, storage space isn't a problem for me.

  10. #1555
    Banana eating Gengar GengarEatBanana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CN.M.V.A
    Posts
    1,749
    Blog Entries
    66

    Default Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by sonic10158 View Post
    I hope they make Mirage Island a LOT more accessible. I've never seen it before in the 8 years I've had R/S...
    Neither. I hope it has something besides the Wynaut and the berries as well. Involving it in the plotline revolving around one of the ledgendary Pokemon would be interesting.
    White FC: 2237-0577-3400
    Bulbagarden PO Server!
    P.World | N.World

  11. #1556
    ◓Gypsy Vanner Horse Kyuuketsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Old World.
    Posts
    2,231
    Blog Entries
    329

    Default Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by GengarEatBanana View Post
    Neither. I hope it has something besides the Wynaut and the berries as well. Involving it in the plotline revolving around one of the ledgendary Pokemon would be interesting.
    Although I doubt it would be involved directly, I can see it possibly leading to a new area that will be, kind of like the Embedded Tower.

  12. #1557
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    1,757
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyuujux View Post
    Although I doubt it would be involved directly, I can see it possibly leading to a new area that will be, kind of like the Embedded Tower.
    Maybe that's where Regigigas could be found? Mirage Island could appear permanently after you catch all three Regis, allowing you to catch Regigigas there. Then, when you leave after catching it, it disappears and resumes its normal cycle.

  13. #1558
    ◓Gypsy Vanner Horse Kyuuketsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Old World.
    Posts
    2,231
    Blog Entries
    329

    Default Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Feferi Peixes View Post
    Maybe that's where Regigigas could be found? Mirage Island could appear permanently after you catch all three Regis, allowing you to catch Regigigas there. Then, when you leave after catching it, it disappears and resumes its normal cycle.
    That's great! Maybe Regigigas had been dragging it around the entire time because it is where the Regis came into life, and it had been holding on to it because it was about to sink. That would be a good explanation for how it would disappear when you catch Regigigas.

  14. #1559
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    1,757
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyuujux View Post
    That's great! Maybe Regigigas had been dragging it around the entire time because it is where the Regis came into life, and it had been holding on to it because it was about to sink. That would be a good explanation for how it would disappear when you catch Regigigas.
    Oh, nice! Where on the island would it be? I was thinking maybe a cavern underneath the island, where you find the overworld Regigigas sprite waist-deep in water (you'd have to surf for a few seconds to get to it). It could be holding a massive rock over its head (part of the cavern's ceiling) to go with your thing, maybe?

  15. #1560
    ◓Gypsy Vanner Horse Kyuuketsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Old World.
    Posts
    2,231
    Blog Entries
    329

    Default Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackspers Noirlecrow View Post
    Oh, nice! Where on the island would it be? I was thinking maybe a cavern underneath the island, where you find the overworld Regigigas sprite waist-deep in water (you'd have to surf for a few seconds to get to it). It could be holding a massive rock over its head (part of the cavern's ceiling) to go with your thing, maybe?
    And when you catch it, you get a cutscene of the island sinking, and your Character surfing away, and then you find yourself at a new area, where the Wynaut can be caught.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •