Pokémon Pride

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Pokémon Pride

I am sneaking at you! Spypitoad's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pokémon Pride

Hi!
    I thought it would be fun if people told about their pokemons. Is there something about your pokemon you want to tell? In that case tell it here! Battles your pokemon have won, evolutions everything.

OK now I will tell about my Lapras. Its nicknamed Finnick(after a hunger games chatcter). And I love him. He defeated two of Lances Dragonites in Soulsilver. When the Dragonites were like 10 lvls above Finnick. Finnick also won my battle against Clair and he delivered the final blow to Lance and Clair in the Double Battle. He is my Dragon BUster and I think hes awesome.
    Last edited by Beck; 24th May 2013 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Title change
    I know all your secrets!

BECAUSE I AM THE SPYPITOAD!

Blog Entries

Follow JLomb on Tumblr

Default Re: Your pokemon

I'll go! My Scolipede's name is ElCamino, named after The Black Keys album. She has a Jolly nature and likes to thrash about. I caught her in BW2 on Route 20, and she has kicked sooo much ass since then and is a force to be reckoned with.
    Boosh!

3DS FC: 3265-5253-3343

Got dat Kalos swag Sir Fabulous's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My Leavanny's name is Silkcow. He is mine and I love him and hug him and he makes me silk clothes. He was my first Pokemon in W2 (not counting the starter) and was caught on Route 20, used in Gym Battles against Cheren, Burgh, Elesa, Clay, Drayden, and Marlon. He was my first Pokemon that I used to beat the E4 to get the medal for defeating the Champ with just one Pokemon (though I later achieved this with Mamoswine, Claydol, Altaria, and Staraptor). His moves are Leaf Blade, X-Scissor, Swords Dance, and Swagger, with the ability Chlorophyll.
    I have claimed: Staraptor (01/12/13), Shiny Stone (02/12/13), and Limber (02/12/13).

I have been raising up a Swinub today in HeartGold. It has taken most of the day to get him to level 47, just battling wild Pokemon while watching videos on YouTube (although I stopped and played Minecraft for a while). He is up to Mamoswine, and I am adding him to a team I am building to fight Red on top of Mt. Silver.

Blog Entries

My Seismitoad that I used in White. At level 50 it could take out almost any Pokemon up to level 65. It plowed N and Ghetsis' teams in the game.
    x
    claims ~ greninja ~ dark aura ~ stick ~ sail fossil ~ rest
    profile pic ~ my poetry ~ my fan-fiction
    x

My Typhlosion.. I didn't give her a nickname but i call her Piper. females are always said to have a stronger defense. she is actually my main offense. i have never leveled a pokemon to 100 before but she is the closest to it being at level 80. she knows Cut, Swift, Flamethrower, and Thunderpunch (originally had fire punch instead of cut) she is on my pokemon crystal game. she knocked out all of Red's pokemon at a level 75 and she is basically a boss. sadly i play pokemon crystal on my computer on a website where you can play pokemon games without charge (only a few of them though) so i can not transfer her over. i wish i could. i would love to bring to buy a pokemon game and bring her there. she has helped me through a lot of tough situations
    So..... I heard you don't like Whitney's Miltank

Visit Dralcax's Youtube Channel

I actually have 2 Pokemon worth mentioning...

My Volcarona in Black 2. I named her Seraphim, and she is amazing. She solo swept Caitlin's team with a single Quiver Dance, her SilverPowder, and several Silver Winds. She is currently level 64 and knows Quiver Dance, Heat Wave, Silver Wind, and Fly. She has kicked the ass of everything without a Rock-type move. En route to Icirrus city, everybody else got worn down by the numerous trainers and fainted, but she just kept going, even at a type disadvantage, until we finally reached Icirrus and could heal.

Also worth knowing is my Level 62 Heracross, Bo. He is awesome. He somehow avoided a Dragon Rush from Ghetsis's Hydreigon, and OHKOed it with Megahorn. He also bailed me out against Drayden's Haxorus, Megahorning it to death before it even inflicted damage. It was also indispensable against Grimsley and Marshal, and has been a staple of my team since I caught him. He knows Megahorn, Close Combat, Aerial Ace, and Strength (Formerly Facade, but there were too many darn boulders).

The two of them now have a son, Marik the Larvesta, who hatched in Twist Mountain and, even at level 1, saved the day with Flame Body.
    투 애니원 likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Palpitoad the White View Post

OK now I will tell about my Lapras. Its nicknamed Finnick(after a hunger games chatcter). And I love him. He defeated two of Lances Dragonites in Soulsilver. When the Dragonites were like 10 lvls above Finnick. Finnick also won my battle against Clair and he delivered the final blow to Lance and Clair in the Double Battle. He is my Dragon BUster and I think hes awesome.
    Awesome name dude, love The Hunger Games.

I had an amazing little Ratatta in Leaf Green I called Hurricane. With a combination of Tail Whip and Quick Attack he defeated Brock's onix bringing me the victory. He's a Raticate now and still on my team.
    Last edited by Moon Shadow; 23rd May 2013 at 07:17 PM.
    Spypitoad likes this.

"All of this sight, I can't believe I couldn't see. Kept in the dark, but you were there in front of me."

Has converted to Helixism Miles101's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well, my Samurott, Poseidon, is pretty much the baddest mon that there ever was. Mostly because he's Jolly, so he managed to outspeed Cheren's Snivy (after being hit with a critical) and knock the snake out. Then there's Archie, who is of course an Archeops and pretty much swept the entire Elite Four. My entire White team are pretty much some of the best mons I've ever trained.

I also have a Rattata on my LeafGreen, who I just met yesterday as part of a solo run. Her name is Pidge and she's already my favorite of my current Pokémon.

You Are (Not) Fine Winterdaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Winterdaze on Tumblr

My favourite RAPIDASH
    It's cute...
    lovely...
    smart...
    plus amazing...
    You think so?...oh yes...it's...stunning...
    kindly...
    love it!...Hug it while sleeping...
    warm and cuddly...
    spectacular...
    ravishing...
    Oops! Look at the time! I kept you too long! Thanks for hearing me out!
    No I don't have anything for you. Stop looking at me like that.

I am sneaking at you! Spypitoad's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My Feraligatr. I forgot to tell about him. He is even better than Finnick(Lapras). He is in my Soulsilver and he was the first pokemon in my first pokemon game. And I had whished for a pokemon game in three years. Feraligatr as Croconaw was the only pokemon I brought with me when I trveled from Olivine to Cianwood. On the way he evolved. He is just awesome.
    I know all your secrets!

BECAUSE I AM THE SPYPITOAD!

Registered User BigBadButterfree's Avatar

My Butterfree! He... Unfortunately is from my original Firered team, which was my first ever, so no nickname... Anyway, He's awesome! Gentle nature, moves are Bug Buzz, Sleep Powder, Psychic, and Quiver Dance. He once took down my friend's stupid hacked shiny level 100 Darkrai, and my Butterfree was only 67! Take that, hacker-scum!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon Pride

I've got an Empoleon named Archie that I've had since the release of Pearl back in '06. I always carry him around in all of my post-game runs. Nothing overly spectacular about him, just that he's the oldest Pokemon I still have with me. He's been around for nearly seven years now.

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My Lucario and my Zoroark are perfect for double battles, because I gave them possibly the best movesets on my team. I taught my Zoroark Cut (for trees, of course), Flamethrower, Grass Knot, and Dark Pulse. So he is strong against 9 different types already. Then my Lucario knows ExtremeSpeed (for when facing a faster opponent), Dragon Pulse, Bone Rush, and Aura Sphere. So therefore, he is strong against 11 types. So I looked at some charts and such, and the ONLY type they can't beat up is the fighting types. Now I'm going to check if Lucario can learn a damaging psychic type move...
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

You know how Mienfoo evolves at Lv.50? Mine in White 1 didn't, because it reached Lv.50 while I was battling the Elite Four, and I got defeated. I did ultimately make it through the E4 and on to the endgame. That final battle against Ghetsis was definitely impressive. My Protect+Leech Seed Serperior held up exceptionally well against his Hydreigon (it took basically all five Fire Blasts to actually hit it), and evolved or not Mienfoo's Drain Punch + Regenerator + U-Turn combo did a lot of damage (single-handedly responsible for downing his Bouffalant and Bisharp). And that's when Mienfoo finally got to evolve into Mienshao. Nothing like having a freshly-evolved fighter to take on all the high-levelled postgame trainers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast