The Pokémon Bank and PokéTransporter thread! - Page 4

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: The Pokémon Bank and PokéTransporter thread!

Default Re: The Pokémon Bank and PokéTransporter thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Gomez16 View Post
    Is there a step by step guide? I excitedly tested the poke transfer and it pulled 30 pkm from my game, but I had no choice. It just yanked the first box. I cannot choose to transfer each pokemon? What if I want to keep on on the game card to play it?
    Transporter will only ever take the first box, so you'll need to move all of the Pokemon you want to transfer to X and Y into that specific box before you can use it. It transfers everything in that box at once; I haven't tried it on a box with less than 30 Pokemon in it, but I don't see any reason it wouldn't work with less if there is something you want to leave behind. If there is, just don't put it in that box when you transfer.

Blog Entries

No problems yet, my Extreme Speed Dratini passed my event Mewtwo from 2 years ago passed (although it doesn't know Electro Ball anymore and it is at Lv 100 the legal level it learns Psystrike at) and my event Reshiram passed, although it doesn't know Mist anymore and I'll have to check my Dream World Arceus later, I hope it passes. Oh, and my event Darkrai passed too. I am just happy I've got my dear Infernape Chim Chim with me again! Right now, I am running him through Amie until he has 5 star affection like Kin, my Delphox. The clunkyness is annoying but I am just so happy I've got my Pokémon in Y from White 2. I'll probably be doing a new run of that game again, I've had my file since the game came out
    EDIT: A shiny Lucario someone RNG'd me also passed
    Shiny Sninx Breeding!
    Hatch Count: 67
    Trying to obtain a Shiny Shinx!

Follow 146Chris On Twitter
    Visit 146Chris's Youtube Channel

My 100% natural, non-hacked Shiny Event Genesect and Event Meloetta wont get through the service along with my non-hacked Shiny Gallade, Shiny Virzion, and Shiny Darkrai.

Join The Poke League forums today, have a chance of winning a free copy of Pokémon X and Y!

Friend Codes
    Black - 5071-8752-3048
    Black 2 - 5372-8219-4417
    X/Y/3DS - 1891-1162-9584

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

This is very worrying. All these legitimate Pokemon not going through?

The BBL Challenger superbobbobbob3's Avatar
    Blog Entries

image.jpg
    Like if you like the picture! :)
    And it's so true!

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Celebi View Post
    Yep.
    Last edited by Shiny Celebi; 5th February 2014 at 05:34 PM.

Friend code:0061-0809-4165 trainer name:Hayden Player in the BBL
    Clamer of Dunsparce. "We Dunsparce can fly, but we choose not to for the sake of everyone" Also claims Thousand Arrows, most likely Zygarde's move

All of my event Pokemon went through. Checking the OTs...

Arceus and Latios with my OT, 2012MAY Darkrai, SPR2012 Reshiram, WIN2011 Raikou, Entei and Suicune, FAL2010 Mew, Plasma Deoxys, SMR2010 Jirachi, WISHMKR Jirachi and the Movie14 Victini. None of them levelled or altered in any way. Also, my original Black/White Victini, which I levelled up for a while. All of them are legitimate with the exception of the WISHMKR Jirachi (which I received in a trade and don't know for sure is legit or not).

Are any of those being stopped for others? I think I remember reading someone had trouble with Wishmaker Jirachi, but I can't find the post.
    Last edited by Aldus; 5th February 2014 at 05:55 PM. Reason: Goofed, correction to Victini Movie14

Blog Entries

Are you sure these things are legit or are they off trusted friends who stated they are legit but really they are Action Replayed.

For starts a shiny genesect has to be korean/Japanese and I've successfully gotten one through.

I've got 2 meloetta through as well.

I've also gotten a gen 4 own OT Darkrai through and assume RNGing it shiny would not of changed anything.

I got a shiny RNG mewtwo through and Ho-oH. I got pokemon with all sorts of legit ribbons through.

Follow 146Chris On Twitter
    Visit 146Chris's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Codface View Post
    Are you sure these things are legit or are they off trusted friends who stated they are legit but really they are Action Replayed.

For starts a shiny genesect has to be korean/Japanese and I've successfully gotten one through.

I've got 2 meloetta through as well.

I've also gotten a gen 4 own OT Darkrai through and assume RNGing it shiny would not of changed anything.

I got a shiny RNG mewtwo through and Ho-oH. I got pokemon with all sorts of legit ribbons through.
    My Shiny Genesect is an event from Movie 13 while Meloetta is an event from Movie 12 both with the special red balls and Japanese. The Darkrai, Gallade, and Virizon are all caught by me and not AR'ed. All five of these Pokémon I also leveled up to 100.

Join The Poke League forums today, have a chance of winning a free copy of Pokémon X and Y!

Friend Codes
    Black - 5071-8752-3048
    Black 2 - 5372-8219-4417
    X/Y/3DS - 1891-1162-9584

Living the Pokemon life. Jenneta's Avatar

SQUEE! I just transported all my gorgeous team from Black 2, including my two Darkrai! ♥ Okay, now I have faith in this, lol.
    I will eventually try to send over my shiny Eevee I AR'd....*gulp* Wish me luck with it! D:
    3DS Friend Code is: 5215-0992-6785 Friend Safari is Combee, Beautifly, and Venomoth.
    Used to be Dark Type Princess~, now Jenneta and going to keep it that way. :)

Blog Entries

Even stupider? I just sent over two hacked shiny Automatons with zero problems.

I'm the proud owner of a German Golbit that is shiny, was caught in the Dragonspiral Tower and has No Guard and a non-legit Juanita's Golurk from the Japanese Victini movie. Neither one of them were flagged and they made it through without a hitch. Yep, this whole thing makes my brain hurt.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Living the Pokemon life. Jenneta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silverwynde View Post
    Even stupider? I just sent over two hacked shiny Automatons with zero problems.

I'm the proud owner of a German Golbit that is shiny, was caught in the Dragonspiral Tower and has No Guard and a non-legit Juanita's Golurk from the Japanese Victini movie. Neither one of them were flagged and they made it through without a hitch. Yep, this whole thing makes my brain hurt.
    That gives me hope that my Shinies I AR'd will go through...But I agree with it, it's making my brain hurt. My legit (or atleast it looks like it) Darkrai, that has an event ribbon, event moves, etc...Made it through the Bank/Transporter, but yet some aren't?
    Very, very confusing indeed...
    3DS Friend Code is: 5215-0992-6785 Friend Safari is Combee, Beautifly, and Venomoth.
    Used to be Dark Type Princess~, now Jenneta and going to keep it that way. :)

The Deceiver Pokemon Team Gaara's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've just finished DLing the Transporter, so I'll see if my Action Replayed Eevees will make it through.
    Jenneta likes this.

Blog Entries

One complaint I have is that one of my Pokemon disappeared in the transfer process. It was a Mismagius I had caught in White as a Misdreavus in the Abundant Shrine. I now can never get it back and that makes me mad because I really like Mismagius. Also transferring one Box at a time is seriously tedious.
    FC is 1263 7145 9704 and Name is Drew. Also Charizard is underrated.

The Deceiver Pokemon Team Gaara's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Error Code: 006-0501
    Situation:

You were disconnected while using an online feature, such as Pokémon Bank.

What to Do:

If you receive this error code, please try again.

...-_- Any minute now...

I'm probably too happy. skittlepup~'s Avatar

My Spring 2012 Zekrom and Dream World Arceus got through fine...

Currently Playing: Pokémon Emerald and Pokémon X |Others: Pokémon HeartGold, Pokémon Black2,, Pokémon Y

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast