The Pokémon Bank and PokéTransporter thread! - Page 3

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: The Pokémon Bank and PokéTransporter thread!

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Pokémon Bank and PokéTransporter thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Silverwynde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gomez16 View Post
    I had to agree to a statement that said something like this. If you use Pokemon obtained in unofficial ways your bank service may be discontinued. I do a lot of trading online, Does that mean if someone traded me a hack Pokemon I can get banned from Pokemon bank?

I am scared.
    If it's a traded hack, it will just get left behind. I tried sending over an Arceus and a Darkrai but they were deemed "problems" and didn't make it through the Transporter. I think if it's a hack with your Trainer ID or SID, then you might get blocked. I refuse to find out if that's the case.

Okay, I have a bit of a problem with the changing of the nicknames. I haven't sent over my Bisharp Casshern and now I'm a bit afraid to; the "ass" in his name is deemed offensive by my 3DS and will end up being deleted. Thing is, he's named after an anime character and I don't want to change it! This makes me wonder if Froslass will be able to make it through the Transporter unscathed...
    My Froslass got transfered with no problem so i think yours will get through as well.
    Silverwynde likes this.

Claimer of Garchomp and Steam Eruption

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulweaver On Twitter Add Soulweaver on Facebook Add Soulweaver on Google+
    Follow Soulweaver on Tumblr Visit Soulweaver's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by thetifftiff View Post
    This has been the case since at least gen 5 actually. I think it has something to do with the ribbons if I remember right. Though, I saw the event shiny legendary dogs in the gts at some point — or what looked to be them — and I thought I remembered those not being allowed through the gen 5 gts.
    The Gen IV and V GTSes only banned Pokémon with certain event Ribbons, while only the Gen VI GTS blanket bans all event legendaries. So you could trade a Deoxys obtained in Gen III, when they didn't yet attach those Ribbons, and trade it in the Gen V GTS. Can't say anything about the shiny beasts without seeing them being offered myself, but they shouldn't be tradable in there.
    Last edited by Soulweaver; 5th February 2014 at 03:56 PM.

Former staff member · X Pokédex status (incl. foreign dexes) · Bank Living Dex status · 3DS FC: 4699 6589 8963

Blog Entries

This has been the case since at least gen 5 actually. I think it has something to do with the ribbons if I remember right. Though, I saw the event shiny legendary dogs in the gts at some point — or what looked to be them — and I thought I remembered those not being allowed through the gen 5 gts.
    Arceus had no Ribbons. None. I've traded a number of them via Gen V GTS, more than I can actually count. But they won't go through in Kalos. Same with Deoxys. It was a Birth Island event with no Ribbons at all; still not allowed to trade it. And I've sent off tons of them while in Unova--Space C, Birth Island, didn't matter. They were tradable. Darkrai the same thing: not a TRU Darkrai, just one encountered via the Member's Pass and it can only sit and cool its heels in a box. It looks like they may be blocking the Pokemon itself and not the fact that it has a Ribbon. If that's the case, I am severely screwed.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

I'm probably too happy. skittlepup~'s Avatar

Ugh. I keep running into issues with the servers while I'm trying to transfer Pokemon.

Referring to the above conversation - Does that mean it'll be impossible for me to get a Shaymin now??? DDDDDDDDDD:

Currently Playing: Pokémon Emerald and Pokémon X |Others: Pokémon HeartGold, Pokémon Black2,, Pokémon Y

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulweaver On Twitter Add Soulweaver on Facebook Add Soulweaver on Google+
    Follow Soulweaver on Tumblr Visit Soulweaver's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by skittlepup~ View Post
    Ugh. I keep running into issues with the servers while I'm trying to transfer Pokemon.

Referring to the above conversation - Does that mean it'll be impossible for me to get a Shaymin now??? DDDDDDDDDD:
    If you don't have one in Gen. V or manage to get one in a trade with someone with Gen. VI, yes. Even Flower Paradise Shaymin are banned from entering GTS for the sole reason the species is an event Pokémon.

Former staff member · X Pokédex status (incl. foreign dexes) · Bank Living Dex status · 3DS FC: 4699 6589 8963

The BBL Challenger superbobbobbob3's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silverwynde View Post

Arceus had no Ribbons. None. I've traded a number of them via Gen V GTS, more than I can actually count. But they won't go through in Kalos. Same with Deoxys. It was a Birth Island event with no Ribbons at all; still not allowed to trade it. And I've sent off tons of them while in Unova--Space C, Birth Island, didn't matter. They were tradable. Darkrai the same thing: not a TRU Darkrai, just one encountered via the Member's Pass and it can only sit and cool its heels in a box. It looks like they may be blocking the Pokemon itself and not the fact that it has a Ribbon. If that's the case, I am severely screwed.
    And so am I, I have an arceus from dream world without ribbon, and a Dunsparce with body slam from 3 gen.
    Silverwynde likes this.

Friend code:0061-0809-4165 trainer name:Hayden Player in the BBL
    Clamer of Dunsparce. "We Dunsparce can fly, but we choose not to for the sake of everyone"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Soulweaver View Post

If you don't have one in Gen. V or manage to get one in a trade with someone with Gen. VI, yes. Even Flower Paradise Shaymin are banned from entering GTS for the sole reason the species is an event Pokémon.
    Lovely. Just lovely.

Gen V GTS better be kept in working order for a good long time. If you don't have the event critter now, you're never going to get it. But it's okay to ask for it on the GTS in Kalos. Brain. Broken! >_<

In other news I'm going to go ahead and send over another box of my critters. I'm thinking I'm going to go ahead and send over my Golurk Riser, since I've been dying to get him on my team for months. I just hope the servers don't crap out on me; losing Riser would absolutely break me.

Team Battle Maison
    GPX+

I'm probably too happy. skittlepup~'s Avatar

D:

I hate the GTS.

Currently Playing: Pokémon Emerald and Pokémon X |Others: Pokémon HeartGold, Pokémon Black2,, Pokémon Y

Well, I got most of my guys from Black 2 in the bank. But man, the transfer process is tedious as all hell.
    Proud Sonic and Pokemon fan!

Deviantart: JohnSLPaul

2ds FC: 1478-4291-7605
    Friend Safari Type: Fairy

Bringing the Thunder Bolt the Cat's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm not really a fan of how long the transfer process takes, nor do I like the fact that you can only transfer Pokemon from Box 1 on your 5th gen games, but aside from that, I haven't had any major problems so far.

The discussion about Bank's hack check system definitely worries me, though.

The Gen IV and V GTSes only banned Pokémon with certain event Ribbons, while only the Gen VI GTS blanket bans all event legendaries. So you could trade a Deoxys obtained in Gen III, when they didn't yet attach those Ribbons, and trade it in the Gen V GTS. Can't say anything about the shiny beasts without seeing them being offered myself, but they shouldn't be tradable in there.
    I tried depositing a shiny event Entei on there and it didn't work.

This is infuriating. I wish I'd left my spare event Pokemon on Black 2 and used the GTS there, but it's too late for that now.

Still, I'm grateful that somewhere in the Bank/Transporter system, names previous stuck in capitals are reset to mostly lowercase like generation 5 and 6 Pokemon. I transferred some of my favourite Pokemon from generation 4 to 5 without knowing that their names would be permanently caps-locked, and always hoped a future game would fix it.
    Silverwynde likes this.

Blog Entries

I am enraged that my beloved SMR2010 Jirachi won't pass, and neither will my TRU shaymin. Or my 6IV Dittos >:( They better fix this.

TF2/Pokemon/OFF
    Vice Head Moderator of PokEdit

Claimer of Farfetch'd, Flying Press and Toxic Orb

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aldus View Post
    I tried depositing a shiny event Entei on there and it didn't work.

This is infuriating. I wish I'd left my spare event Pokemon on Black 2 and used the GTS there, but it's too late for that now.

Still, I'm grateful that somewhere in the Bank/Transporter system, names previous stuck in capitals are reset to mostly lowercase like generation 5 and 6 Pokemon. I transferred some of my favourite Pokemon from generation 4 to 5 without knowing that their names would be permanently caps-locked, and always hoped a future game would fix it.
    Yeah, that's why I'll never quit the Unova GTS. Even with the level 9 and under requests, I have a better chance of actually getting something from there. When I sit and think about that, it kinda upsets me. And it's nice to know that some of the stuff I got in trade on Black won't be shouting at me anymore. The all-caps names always bugged me.

But for all that, I am glad that I finally have the chance to get my shinies and my dearest Riser over to X. I've been absolutely dying to get Riser back into my party for so long and now that I have that chance I will be taking it. Just hope the servers don't kick me off or anything. And I'll send some other stuff from X straight to Y to get myself more room, which is what I needed. So it's not like I'm ungrateful, I'm just really disappointed that the GTS will still continue to suck and suck massively. (At this point, I'm thinking it will never get fixed before I die...)
    Aldus likes this.

Team Battle Maison
    GPX+

Blog Entries

Is there a step by step guide? I excitedly tested the poke transfer and it pulled 30 pkm from my game, but I had no choice. It just yanked the first box. I cannot choose to transfer each pokemon? What if I want to keep on on the game card to play it?
    Favorite Pokemon is Aggron!
    3DS Friend Code : 2234-7218-8224

Living the Pokemon life. Jenneta's Avatar

Okay, I'm seriously worried...I don't like the sound of the "hacked" ordeal and that your use to Pokemon Bank/Transporter could be ended or whatever...That's scary...
    I was REALLY hoping to transfer my Action Replayed shinies (which were just marked shiny/caught shiny in wild) and get some cute shinies to play with in X and Y...
    *gulp*
    But I'm going to be SUPER SUPER mad if I can't transfer my two Darkrai's, one regular, one shiny, over from Black 2. My Darkrai's were the pokemon I've been DYING to transfer, and if I can't...
    *sigh* I guess I'll keep my eyes peeled out for anything...This hacked ordeal seems really ridiculous, though...=/
    3DS Friend Code is: 5215-0992-6785 Friend Safari is Combee, Beautifly, and Venomoth.
    Used to be Dark Type Princess~, now Jenneta and going to keep it that way. :)

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast