The Pokémon Bank and PokéTransporter thread! - Page 2

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: The Pokémon Bank and PokéTransporter thread!

I'm probably too happy. skittlepup~'s Avatar

Default Re: The Pokémon Bank and PokéTransporter thread!

Thank Arceus we now have Pokemon Bank. When I first read that it was out I immediately ran upstairs to grab my 3DS xD

Ugh, transferring is so annoying though. Why can't I just transfer all my boxes at once?

Currently Playing: Pokémon Emerald and Pokémon X |Others: Pokémon HeartGold, Pokémon Black2,, Pokémon Y

Quote Originally Posted by skittlepup~ View Post
    Thank Arceus we now have Pokemon Bank. When I first read that it was out I immediately ran upstairs to grab my 3DS xD

Ugh, transferring is so annoying though. Why can't I just transfer all my boxes at once?
    I know. It's a pain. And why can I only transfer from Box 1 and not my party or other boxes? My dream world Pokemon alone take up two boxes; this is going to take forever.

Still. I'm glad it's out at least
    3DS Friend Code: 4442-0001-0218
    3DS Name: Steve
    Feel free to add me!

Video Games Modegator GatoRage's Avatar Moderator
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Follow GatoRage on Tumblr

Aside from the fact that you can only transfer a box at a time and that the Black 2 PC is slow and rigid as hell (how did we ever live with this!!!), it's pretty cool.

Blog Entries

Great, I lost my game and I'm gonna have to wait until Friday to buy a new copy of the game. I'm glad I backed up my Pokemon on the internet. My day is officially ruined.
    My GPX+
    My 3DS FC is 5412-9933-2792.
    DON'T
    like my posts. It just annoys me.

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulweaver On Twitter Add Soulweaver on Facebook Add Soulweaver on Google+
    Follow Soulweaver on Tumblr Visit Soulweaver's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by superbobbobbob3 View Post
    I had friends who Extremespeed Dragonite didn't go through
    That's odd, just tested with a Extreme Speed Dratini (bred in SoulSilver) and it went through without any problems.

Former staff member · X Pokédex status (incl. foreign dexes) · Bank Living Dex status · 3DS FC: 4699 6589 8963

Blog Entries

Gonna wait a bit to hop on this in case any serious bugs get discovered and fixed, but there's over month until the free trial period expires anyway. But let me just say I am glad it's finally out.

Follow chikorita157 On Twitter

I finally transferred some of my trained Pokemon (including a Hyper Voice Anticipation Eevee) from my Japanese version of Black 2 and yes, it does work on a US 3DS even though you can play the game on it. So far, I'm happy, but still need to transfer more later and add credit once the trial period is up.

Gallifrey Falls No More Toa of Gallifrey's Avatar

I wonder, is it possible to soft reset for the Celebi's nature? I got a naughty nature and I wanna make sure if I can soft reset without losing the Celebi, or if it'd even affect the nature.

Friend Safari: Ice: Delibird, Sneasel, Cloyster | Vivillon pattern: Archipelago
    PM me if you're interested adding me for the Friend Safari or want an Archipelago Vivillon that comes from a Friend Safari. :)

The BBL Challenger superbobbobbob3's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Soulweaver View Post
    That's odd, just tested with a Extreme Speed Dratini (bred in SoulSilver) and it went through without any problems.
    It was the one from the dragon den, not breed.

Friend code:0061-0809-4165 trainer name:Hayden Player in the BBL
    Clamer of Dunsparce. "We Dunsparce can fly, but we choose not to for the sake of everyone"

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulweaver On Twitter Add Soulweaver on Facebook Add Soulweaver on Google+
    Follow Soulweaver on Tumblr Visit Soulweaver's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Soulweaver View Post
    It was the one from the dragon den, not breed.
    Shouldn't make a difference anyway, so the point that it is odd still stands.

Former staff member · X Pokédex status (incl. foreign dexes) · Bank Living Dex status · 3DS FC: 4699 6589 8963

Blog Entries

So I sent over some Legends to try and yank down some shinies from the GTS.

Yeah, try trading a Deoxys. Go ahead and try. Read the lovely little message you'll get: "It's a special Pokemon. IT CAN'T BE TRADED!" Gen VI GTS apparently blocks trading the rarer Legends. I am now completely screwed in getting a damned Yveltal now. I pray that some of the lower end Legends can help me out somehow. But the e-peen waggling over shinies and Legendaries will still freaking continue and probably in a worse fashion than Gen V. Looks like I won't be quitting the GTS in Unova any time soon. I at least have a chance in yanking down something decent over there.

Yes, I am severely disappointed. That is putting it very mildly.

On the bright spot, I can dump some excess stuff onto my copy of Y and clear some room for my shinies, so there's that. (Sorry consolation prize, I'll admit but still.)

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Blog Entries

I had to agree to a statement that said something like this. If you use Pokemon obtained in unofficial ways your bank service may be discontinued. I do a lot of trading online, Does that mean if someone traded me a hack Pokemon I can get banned from Pokemon bank?

I am scared.
    Favorite Pokemon is Aggron!
    3DS Friend Code : 2234-7218-8224

Blog Entries

I love how they say that you "forfeit your right to use Pokémon Bank and/or Poké Transporter" if you use it to transfer "Pokemon that have not been approved". I mean, are they actually going to shut down people from using this service if they transfer, or try to transfer, hacked Pokemon?

I know it's probably just empty threats, but why make such a threat? It's okay if it says that Bank/Transporter may not be able to transfer Pokemon that has been created using unauthorized software, but implying that the service will stop working entirely? I think that's taking it too far.
    Bolt the Cat likes this.

Claims: Dialga | Multitype | Judgment | Adamant Orb | Draco Plate

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gomez16 View Post
    I had to agree to a statement that said something like this. If you use Pokemon obtained in unofficial ways your bank service may be discontinued. I do a lot of trading online, Does that mean if someone traded me a hack Pokemon I can get banned from Pokemon bank?

I am scared.
    If it's a traded hack, it will just get left behind. I tried sending over an Arceus and a Darkrai but they were deemed "problems" and didn't make it through the Transporter. I think if it's a hack with your Trainer ID or SID, then you might get blocked. I refuse to find out if that's the case.

Okay, I have a bit of a problem with the changing of the nicknames. I haven't sent over my Bisharp Casshern and now I'm a bit afraid to; the "ass" in his name is deemed offensive by my 3DS and will end up being deleted. Thing is, he's named after an anime character and I don't want to change it! This makes me wonder if Froslass will be able to make it through the Transporter unscathed...

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Quote Originally Posted by Silverwynde View Post
    So I sent over some Legends to try and yank down some shinies from the GTS.

Yeah, try trading a Deoxys. Go ahead and try. Read the lovely little message you'll get: "It's a special Pokemon. IT CAN'T BE TRADED!" Gen VI GTS apparently blocks trading the rarer Legends. I am now completely screwed in getting a damned Yveltal now. I pray that some of the lower end Legends can help me out somehow. But the e-peen waggling over shinies and Legendaries will still freaking continue and probably in a worse fashion than Gen V. Looks like I won't be quitting the GTS in Unova any time soon. I at least have a chance in yanking down something decent over there.

Yes, I am severely disappointed. That is putting it very mildly.

On the bright spot, I can dump some excess stuff onto my copy of Y and clear some room for my shinies, so there's that. (Sorry consolation prize, I'll admit but still.)
    This has been the case since at least gen 5 actually. I think it has something to do with the ribbons if I remember right. Though, I saw the event shiny legendary dogs in the gts at some point — or what looked to be them — and I thought I remembered those not being allowed through the gen 5 gts.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverwynde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gomez16 View Post

I am scared.
    If it's a traded hack, it will just get left behind. I tried sending over an Arceus and a Darkrai but they were deemed "problems" and didn't make it through the Transporter. I think if it's a hack with your Trainer ID or SID, then you might get blocked. I refuse to find out if that's the case.

Okay, I have a bit of a problem with the changing of the nicknames. I haven't sent over my Bisharp Casshern and now I'm a bit afraid to; the "ass" in his name is deemed offensive by my 3DS and will end up being deleted. Thing is, he's named after an anime character and I don't want to change it! This makes me wonder if Froslass will be able to make it through the Transporter unscathed...
    Hacks in general — or things deemed to be hacks, since a lot of people seem to be having weird issues with that — probably get left behind if they are in a gen 5 game. But I wonder how this affects pokemon from xy that are put into the bank? I've only seen people talk about it in terms of the transporter. They might take more of an issue if there's a hack already in your gen 6 game.

It could be tied to id/sid too though, I hope we get an answer to that soon. Though I really hope the answer is "They won't let you move it." or at worst "They will delete the pokemon." and not "They ban you from using the service on the first offense." Though, that would be less bad if it doesn't throw a fit about traded hacks.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast