"Perfect" Kyurem - rebirth of the Original Dragon - Page 3

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: "Perfect" Kyurem - rebirth of the Original Dragon

Blog Entries
    Add Stratago on MySpace

Default Re: "Perfect" Kyurem

Quote Originally Posted by Isamu Akai View Post
    Then explain why Black Kyurem and White Kyurem closely resembles Zekrom and Reshiram. They are related.
    Not to mention their nearly identical movesets.

Smogon: 'Nuff said.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dannyjenn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El_ View Post
    N's Puzzle Cube and the hologram of the Pokemon inside of it is speculated to be a part of this mystery.
    Puzzle cube? Was it ever confirmed that that even is a puzzle cube? Sounds more like speculation... the cube looks like a Rubik's cube so people assume it is a puzzle cube. And what's this about a hologram?
    The concept art for N's Puzzle Cube indicates that a) it is indeed a puzzle cube, and b) the core of the Puzzle Cube contains a projection of a Pokemon. I wrote a blog entry about it but it's a mess and I need to revise it a bit. u_u

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Isamu Akai View Post
    Then explain why Black Kyurem and White Kyurem closely resembles Zekrom and Reshiram. They are related.
    I still have a hard time swallowing that Kyurem was part of the original SINCE IT CAME FROM SPACE.

And we don't know how the forms are made and I already brought it up. Kyurem doesn't have to be from the first Dragon to absorb qualities from the others. Kyurem looks very different compared to the others and has a lower base stat total.

Kyurem could be the younger brother of the original dragon or the child. But if it came from space it didn't come from the original dragon

Jun

I support the concept of Wuji & Taiji.
    There's another idea, Kyurem is a weapon made by the Ancien Civilisation to counter the Original Dragon. They wrote the Abyssal Ruin's prophecy, they saw the split with Zekrom & Reshiram, so they were able to create or summon a Pokemon who can absorbs both Zekrom & Reshiram's energy.
    TwinleafShipper Fan

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaphlare View Post
    I still have a hard time swallowing that Kyurem was part of the original SINCE IT CAME FROM SPACE.

Kyurem could be the younger brother of the original dragon or the child. But if it came from space it didn't come from the original dragon
    Kyurem arriving from space is just an in-game myth. We don't have any official word on Kyurem's origins, so you can't rule out Kyurem being a part of the original dragon just yet.
    Owain likes this.

Want them in PokeMart? Rare Candy's Avatar

I didn't read all the posts, but I'll share my opinion.

BW2 might not finish the story of the dragons, maybe when the games are released, we learn that there's space for another Kyurem form (the perfect form), and since Ruby and Sapphire remakes are not about to happen, we can still expect Pokemon Grey.

I think it could work that way, it could also be some completely new Pokemon, the Original Dragon or whatever you might call it.

And don't tell me that it won't be compatible with BW1, the reason could be as simple as: "the original dragon wasn't known two years ago (in BW1), but we know about it now (bw2), therefore, you cannot trade it to BW1.

I think I've gone too far... xD

Blog Entries
    Add Stratago on MySpace

Quote Originally Posted by Jun View Post
    There's another idea, Kyurem is a weapon made by the Ancien Civilisation to counter the Original Dragon. They wrote the Abyssal Ruin's prophecy, they saw the split with Zekrom & Reshiram, so they were able to create or summon a Pokemon who can absorbs both Zekrom & Reshiram's energy.
    Yay! A new idea!
    That actually sounds awesome. I wish Pokemon would adopt more serious plot lines like this and become a REAL rpg...

Quote Originally Posted by Rare Candy
    And don't tell me that it won't be compatible with BW1, the reason could be as simple as: "the original dragon wasn't known two years ago (in BW1), but we know about it now (bw2), therefore, you cannot trade it to BW1.
    That sort of thing hasn't happened since Gold & Silver... Actually, both times. Second gen pokemon couldn't be traded back to red/blue/yellow, & Spiky-ear Pichu can't be sent forward. I hope it turns out to be something like that.
    Last edited by Stratago; 5th May 2012 at 04:57 PM.

Smogon: 'Nuff said.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rare Candy View Post
    BW2 might not finish the story of the dragons, maybe when the games are released, we learn that there's space for another Kyurem form (the perfect form), and since Ruby and Sapphire remakes are not about to happen, we can still expect Pokemon Grey.
    Do you really think they'd bother with a third version now? After these sequels? Gamefreak did say that there wouldn't be a third version for Gen V.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by smalllady View Post

Kyurem arriving from space is just an in-game myth. We don't have any official word on Kyurem's origins, so you can't rule out Kyurem being a part of the original dragon just yet.
    By that logic we can't believe that the twin heroes ever existed or that there is even such a thing as the original dragon, since those were legends too. So I highly doubt it was part of the original dragon. I mean it doesn't look that similar. I mean Zekrom has red and Reshiram has blue. Kyurem is also blue. Two blues wheres your wuji now.

Blog Entries

By that logic we can't believe that the twin heroes ever existed or that there is even such a thing as the original dragon, since those were legends too. So I highly doubt it was part of the original dragon.
    There's a difference between the rumors about Kyurem and the legend of the twin heroes.

The legend of the twin heroes was at the center of B/W's plot, and many characters throughout the game spoke of this legend. This legend is at the core of Unova's history. And after the player character awakens Reshiram/Zekrom, N states that Reshiram and Zekrom were once one being; the original dragon.

The rumors about Kyurem, however, are only mentioned in passing by a couple nameless NPCs. That's it. There are no other mentions of Kyurem or it's origins throughout the entire game. We simply don't know enough about Kyurem to rule anything out.

I mean it doesn't look that similar. I mean Zekrom has red and Reshiram has blue. Kyurem is also blue. Two blues wheres your wuji now.
    Because you should always judge things based on their appearance.
    Owain likes this.

Blog Entries

In this context appearance is important -_-

Blog Entries

Kyurem's eyes are yellow. The ice? You'd imagine that one or two-thousand years of exhaling frost would cause one to be covered in it. Zekrom, Reshiram? Well, electricity and fire won't just cling to you like that. Besides, fire and electricity are integrated into their shapes. If they made Kyurem similar with ice, then it'd probably be mistaken for a Rock-Type or a cancer victim, other than what we see: Covering it in ice!

If we assume the Original Dragon is Legendary and not some Druddigon, then:
    A. What would it's base stat total be? If you added up the BSTs of the three, then that'd be more than the maximum 255 per stat, and over the most powerful of them all: Arceus. If you averaged them, it'd be under Zekrom and Reshiram's.

B. What would it's type be? I'm thinking Dragon/Normal, but that's irrelevant.

C. What would it's Signature Move be? (Yes, I'm aware that not all Legendary Pokemon have Signature moves, but with five/seven moves between it's components, it's a reasonable assumption that it has at least one.) I would like it to be a stronger Tri-Attack with a 10% chance each to freeze, burn, or paralyze, but, again, irrelevant.

D. What Ability would it have?

E. How would you have it without giving up the trio?

Blog Entries

In what context?

Based on your logic, Giratina shouldn't be a part of the Creation trio because it has a different body shape, Keldeo shouldn't be considered part of the Musketeer quartet because it's smaller than the others, and none of the Weather trio should even be considered a trio because they're all different colors.

Also, why would they give Kyurem two formes that incorporate Reshiram and Zekrom's design elements if it wasn't a part of the Tao Trio to begin with?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by smalllady View Post
    In what context?

Based on your logic, Giratina shouldn't be a part of the Creation trio because it has a different body shape, Keldeo shouldn't be considered part of the Musketeer quartet because it's smaller than the others, and none of the Weather trio should even be considered a trio because they're all different colors.

Also, why would they give Kyurem two formes that incorporate Reshiram and Zekrom's design elements if it wasn't a part of the Tao Trio to begin with?
    If it has blue and not red than it is in fact unbalanced other than some minor appearance similarity and a similar moveset we have no evidence of them being related but the this appearance similarity is minor so that devalues the evidence. WHICH WHY I BROUGHT IT UP! All the others you mention have other factor bonding them and look pretty related to me at least. I am very angry that you said "by your logic" BECAUSE THAT IS NOT THE WAY MY LOGIC WORKS.

Now enough about my logic let's talk about your logic. You said the Twin heroes lengend was part of the main plot. It was but nothing really proved the history and I would call it at the core of the history if highly studied experts are the only ones who have a deep understanding of the lengend ALSO they still refer to it as a legend.

If the parts come from the same whole they are going to look similar. It doesn't make sense to me for Kyurem to be so incredibly different if it came from the same whole.

I can buy it being a young sibling or child to the original dragon but part of it. Can't swallow it.

Blog Entries

...Shouldn't the mere existence of Reshiram and Zekrom be enough to prove that the twin heroes and original dragon did exist?

Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast