"Perfect" Kyurem - rebirth of the Original Dragon - Page 18
Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 432

Thread: "Perfect" Kyurem - rebirth of the Original Dragon

  1. #256
    Nanda Tendayo ! Jun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    319

    Default Re: "Perfect" Kyurem - rebirth of the Original Dragon

    TwinleafShipper Fan

  2. #257
    In glorious technicolor The Outrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,759
    Blog Entries
    1011

    Default Re: "Perfect" Kyurem - rebirth of the Original Dragon

    Trollfreak:
    Explicitly mention N in a different region--Have N return to Unova, put BW PC on the bus.

    Explicitly mention alternate forms of Genesect and Original Dragon, have placeholder data--Give formes to things they havent hinted to and give a form just for a move.

  3. #258
    真実の英雄 smalllady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Nuvema Town
    Posts
    1,386
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: "Perfect" Kyurem - rebirth of the Original Dragon

    God this is kind of soul-crushing. They really messed up these games. I honestly wish they were joking right now.

    Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

  4. #259
    Humanity's Strongest Shiny Celebi's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    23,453
    Blog Entries
    200
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

    Default Re: "Perfect" Kyurem - rebirth of the Original Dragon

    Quote Originally Posted by Jun View Post
    Could be. I doubt we'll get any proof of whether that statue is the OD or a random dragon. If it was that would be one epic looking dragon Pokemon, they had a lot of potential with the Original Dragon, I guess they just decided it wasnt important enough to actually make a real Pokemon from. Oh well :(
    tumblr(not spoiler free)

  5. #260

    Default Re: "Perfect" Kyurem - rebirth of the Original Dragon

    Quote Originally Posted by The Outrage View Post
    Trollfreak:
    Explicitly mention N in a different region--Have N return to Unova, put BW PC on the bus.

    Explicitly mention alternate forms of Genesect and Original Dragon, have placeholder data--Give formes to things they havent hinted to and give a form just for a move.
    I know how you feel man, I know how you feel.

    A rather unfortunate idea has slipped into my mind... What if those foreshadowed forms were done away with to make room for the Kami Trio's and/or Keldeo's? I know it's baseless speculation, but I still can't help but feel a bit of rage knowing that could be what happened. Ugh, it's probably just me trying to explain away this nonsense.

  6. #261
    Humanity's Strongest Shiny Celebi's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    23,453
    Blog Entries
    200
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

    Default Re: "Perfect" Kyurem - rebirth of the Original Dragon

    Its possible maybe the OD was planned but scapped eventually, you never know.
    tumblr(not spoiler free)

  7. #262
    In glorious technicolor The Outrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,759
    Blog Entries
    1011

    Default Re: "Perfect" Kyurem - rebirth of the Original Dragon

    Quote Originally Posted by Zistal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Outrage View Post
    Trollfreak:
    Explicitly mention N in a different region--Have N return to Unova, put BW PC on the bus.

    Explicitly mention alternate forms of Genesect and Original Dragon, have placeholder data--Give formes to things they havent hinted to and give a form just for a move.
    I know how you feel man, I know how you feel.

    A rather unfortunate idea has slipped into my mind... What if those foreshadowed forms were done away with to make room for the Kami Trio's and/or Keldeo's? I know it's baseless speculation, but I still can't help but feel a bit of rage knowing that could be what happened. Ugh, it's probably just me trying to explain away this nonsense.
    Regardless of why Genesect and OD were left out, we know this: The Therian and Resolution formes were cash grabs.

    The Therian formes were clearly made as incentive to buy the AR searcher, and given Resolution formes lack of stat differences, I wouldn't be surprised if it was made specifically to make the movie more interesting.

    EDIT: You know what's worse? Lenora was brought down to being a fossil researcher, reviving fossils.

    You know what would have been a better role for her? Being able to restore Genesect to its pure form, and contributing to the restoration of the Original Dragon by using her knowledge in Unova myths.
    Last edited by The Outrage; 22nd June 2012 at 03:54 PM.

  8. #263

    Default Re: "Perfect" Kyurem - rebirth of the Original Dragon

    Quote Originally Posted by The Outrage View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zistal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Outrage View Post
    Trollfreak:
    Explicitly mention N in a different region--Have N return to Unova, put BW PC on the bus.

    Explicitly mention alternate forms of Genesect and Original Dragon, have placeholder data--Give formes to things they havent hinted to and give a form just for a move.
    I know how you feel man, I know how you feel.

    A rather unfortunate idea has slipped into my mind... What if those foreshadowed forms were done away with to make room for the Kami Trio's and/or Keldeo's? I know it's baseless speculation, but I still can't help but feel a bit of rage knowing that could be what happened. Ugh, it's probably just me trying to explain away this nonsense.
    Regardless of why Genesect and OD were left out, we know this: The Therian and Resolution formes were cash grabs.

    The Therian formes were clearly made as incentive to buy the AR searcher, and given Resolution formes lack of stat differences, I wouldn't be surprised if it was made specifically to make the movie more interesting.

    EDIT: You know what's worse? Lenora was brought down to being a fossil researcher, reviving fossils.

    You know what would have been a better role for her? Being able to restore Genesect to its pure form, and contributing to the restoration of the Original Dragon by using her knowledge in Unova myths.
    This is an amazing idea. Seriously, what is wrong with GF lately. They've been missing out on amazing potential ideas. Now I despise Keldeo's resolution form and the Therian beasts.

  9. #264
    Registered User Articwolf10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bramwell, West Virginia
    Posts
    2,207
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: "Perfect" Kyurem - rebirth of the Original Dragon

    I love the Therian Forme's they look awesome and are a huge improvement on the Kami's... but yeah R-Keldeo is stupid... but yeah B/W Kyurem are amazing... seriously a 170/120/95 offensive spread and a 125/90/100 bulk? yikes...
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

  10. #265
    Registered User El_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    N's Puzzle Cube
    Posts
    1,440
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: "Perfect" Kyurem - rebirth of the Original Dragon

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavender Frost View Post
    Its possible maybe the OD was planned but scapped eventually, you never know.
    I can only pray that it didn't see the same fate as the God Stone. Not to mention, the fact that the Tao Trio can fuse with one another means that they should through Kyurem and another Gene item be able to restore themselves.

    The only guess I can make is that the Original Dragon and Genesect's forme are being saved for later, along with the other mysteries. I know that it seems hopeless at this point, but I'm still keeping a little bit of hope that we will see both eventually, just not in BW2.

    Hoping really hard that Generation 6 will be the games to tie up any loose ends.

    N set by smalllady
    Ideals/Truth

  11. #266
    真実の英雄 smalllady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Nuvema Town
    Posts
    1,386
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: "Perfect" Kyurem - rebirth of the Original Dragon

    Quote Originally Posted by El_ View Post
    I can only pray that it didn't see the same fate as the God Stone.
    Or the GS Ball.

    Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

  12. #267
    Hunting for Rare Candies Jirachi's Wish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Outer NetSphere
    Posts
    521
    Blog Entries
    31
    Follow Jirachi's Wish On Twitter

    Default Re: "Perfect" Kyurem - rebirth of the Original Dragon

    Quote Originally Posted by smalllady View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El_ View Post
    I can only pray that it didn't see the same fate as the God Stone.
    Or the GS Ball.
    Well at least the GS Ball did have a purpose, even if it was exclusive to just the JPN Crystal.

  13. #268
    Registered User El_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    N's Puzzle Cube
    Posts
    1,440
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: "Perfect" Kyurem - rebirth of the Original Dragon

    The situation reminds me of the anime version of the GS ball. I really do wish that it hasn't come to that, you seriously can't tell me that the Kami Trio is more important to Unova than the Original Dragon gamefreak.

    N set by smalllady
    Ideals/Truth

  14. #269

    Default Re: "Perfect" Kyurem - rebirth of the Original Dragon

    Maybe their saving it for an event?

  15. #270
    Registered User Articwolf10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bramwell, West Virginia
    Posts
    2,207
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: "Perfect" Kyurem - rebirth of the Original Dragon

    Quote Originally Posted by 투 애니원 View Post
    Maybe their saving it for an event?
    people checked no event info besides the regular events
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •