Past Pokemon in Generation V - Page 11

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Past Pokemon in Generation V

Default Re: Past Pokemon in Generation V

Tradition is using the Master Ball on Mewtwo and naming a Metapod Penis, not plaguing oneself with a horde of faceless bats and freakishly ripped little manchilds.
    SoulSilver FC: 3782 1205 0348
    Platinum FC: 2879 5571 5372

I think instead of a quote, I might just start listing the number of people whose signatures contain quotes by me. My goal is to be in ALL OF THEM.

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Considering how good Crobat and Machamp are though... It's understandable. understandable. Yes, it's perfectly understandable...

And really, it's one of those evils you know things. Would you prefer the pokemon you're used to, or it's replacement?

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Blog Entries
    Add Morru Magnum on Facebook

I hate seeing zubat geodude and machop also, but they have to be there, even if isshu is far way from the other regions. Though it annoys me to no end seeing them (unless they're shiny), then we wont have use for our repels(except when avoiding tentacool on the water routes)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keegman View Post
    Tradition is using the Master Ball on Mewtwo and naming a Metapod Penis, not plaguing oneself with a horde of faceless bats and freakishly ripped little manchilds.
    Can i sig this?

BANNER BY Blue Dragon
    JOIN Pokémon URPG TODAY!
    | URPG Stats | Curator Log | Ref Log | Violet Gym |

Chuck Norris Impersonator Jabberjaw's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Tentacool needs a break!

Replace Tentacool and all the other annoyers with new Ideas. Some are bound to be bad and some are bound to be good... but hey will BE NEW

Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberjaw View Post
    Replace Tentacool and all the other annoyers with new Ideas. Some are bound to be bad and some are bound to be good... but hey will BE NEW
    and they too will soon be hated.

Visit Rocky505's Youtube Channel

I say replace the tenta's with remoraid, Goldeen, Horsea, Staryu at least.

Maine, (A small villa town in western Europe) (I wish!)
    Blog Entries

I say just increase the amount of exp. the annoying people give.
    That would make the most sense to me.
    of course little cup ev training would be harder.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky
    Hell yeah I'm a Snivy.

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

MERGED THE TWO THREADS since they are pretty much the same thing, Tentacool just being a specific example.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuutakeshi View Post
    Mostly for tradition I expect.
    *shuts ears* I certainly hope they break this tradition!
    I was very disappointed that half of sinnoh was *shudder* zubat and geodudes... * cry*

Tradition is using the Master Ball on Mewtwo and naming a Metapod Penis
    ^ I LMAO'd IRL. You sir made my day.

smile Enzap's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Enzap on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by V Faction View Post
    A Pokemon game just isn't a Pokemon game without my precious Geodude, Zubat, Magikarp, Goldeen, and blah blah blah. All those dinky Pokemon.

If they take those out, then they spend much of the Pokemon, let's say, 'Poke Budget' filling in those gaps. If you like that, then it probably isn't so bad. But if throwing in Geodude and Zubat as the cave Pokemon, and Wingull and Tentacool as the ocean Pokemon, and Goldeen and Magikarp as the water Pokemon means more time and effort in making cooler Pokemon in the long run, I'm fine with it.

That's a good point. If they take them out, then we'll just end up with really annoying new pokemon. I think most people want the majority of new pokemon to be more of a challenge to battle and less of a nusiance that some of the old ones were. I'm not hating on the old generations, they had a lot of really cool pokemon. I'm just saying that in every game they added at least on or two pokemon that almost made you want to throw your game boy/ds at the wall. In my opinion, they should lower the encounter rate of these very common pokemon and/or raise the encounter rate of the not-rare-but-uncommon pokemon. That would make gameplay a lot less tedious.

Trophies

Follow Pokelova on Tumblr

We can keep Zubat & Geodude, as they are my only natural shinies (not including Gyarados of course), caught in Platinum & HG, respectively, which is strange considering I've played way more Diamond and SS. The more you see a Pokémon, the more likely you are to see a shiny one.

Win

What do you people have against zubat and geodude?Some pokemon species being so common can actually help pokemon emulate the real world better thus making the entire pokemon world a little more plausible.

Think about it:how many boulders there are in a cave and even on the side of the road and how many bats there are in caves or foraging for food at night?

I agree with you in principle that ,from a players perspective, they can be pretty annoying after a while.I think that there should suppliment these species with a new species of bat or the first ultra common grass type (a pokemon based on a weed maybe).Also they could introduce an annoyingly common bug type pokemon.

Lets face it,there are not many options available to GF for very common cave dwellers.

As for encountering the annoying tentacool while surfing I can't understand why they can't make goldeen,carvanha or even magikarp just as common.

I wear the nekomimi here. GlassMan's Avatar

Geodude, Zubat, and Tentacool are series staples.

Let's just have less Tentacool in Gen. 5 and more Pokemon we care about. How about Remoraid and Mantine found in the sea, and Pokemon like Buizel and Goldeen found in ponds and lakes and such?

Because Eevee is freaking adorable. DO NOT DENY IT, YOU KNOW IT TO BE TRUE.
    My webcomic, "The Hiroto Show", has landed on Topwebcomics! So come on and vote!

The less previous Pokémon are in BW, the better, if you ask me. I like how RSE had almost no Kanto or johto Pokémon in them, and if BW lowers the number to no previous Pokémon, I'll be incredibly happy (Although I don't expect them to get rid of Pikachu's line, what with the mascot thing).
    Goddamn look at that Wargle in your avatar, all, "FUCK YOU I'M AMERICA! I EMBODY THE ENTIRE COUNTRY WITHIN MY FURY! I AM BOTH BIRD AND CONCEPT!"

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast