Other Types of Pokemon Games

Thread: Other Types of Pokemon Games

Blog Entries

Default Other Types of Pokemon Games

Anyone wish there was a breeder game or a game where youre the gym leader and they challenge you or you go to get the other badges? Comment with your thoughts.

Follow Benster404 On Twitter

Default Re: Other Types of Pokemon Games

I've always liked the idea of becoming gym leader, but after a while it would become very boring and repetitive

Follow Ekachu on Tumblr

^ same.
    I always think, "man, it would be cool if I was a gym leader" but yeah. After a while it'd get really repetitive.
    I think it'd have to play out to where you're trying to become a gym leader and achieving that status would sort of be the equivalent of defeating the league in the main series; beyond that point, there would be a series of sidequests where you have to fulfill "leader" responsibilities like protecting pokemon and townspeople... but I guess at that point you'd might as well play Pokemon Ranger :B

But I think a game where your role is a breeder or researcher of some kind could be pretty interesting.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ekachu View Post
    ^ same.
    I always think, "man, it would be cool if I was a gym leader" but yeah. After a while it'd get really repetitive.
    I think it'd have to play out to where you're trying to become a gym leader and achieving that status would sort of be the equivalent of defeating the league in the main series; beyond that point, there would be a series of sidequests where you have to fulfill "leader" responsibilities like protecting pokemon and townspeople... but I guess at that point you'd might as well play Pokemon Ranger :B

But I think a game where your role is a breeder or researcher of some kind could be pretty interesting.
    lol i like your idea of the gym leader thing better then the one i had, but itd be better then ranger still

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

I wouldnt mind a game where you were a gym leader as long as you could do things other than just battle people, but if not it would get really old really fast.