Opinions / Ratings of the Gym Leaders in Pokemon B/W - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Opinions / Ratings of the Gym Leaders in Pokemon B/W

Default Re: Opinions / Ratings of the Gym Leaders in Pokemon B/W

Cilan Bros. - 1/5 if you use your monkey. 3/5 if you don't.

Lenora - 1/5 if you have fighting pokemon/moves. 4.5/5 if you don't.

Burgh - 1/5 - you should/most likely have a fire, rock, or flying type in your party.

Elesa - 4/5 - her pokemon are fast & hit hard. a Dwebble with SR wil make this battle easier.

Clay - 2/5 - grass & water types make this a joke. don't let Excadrill use hone claws or the battle will go from easy to hard in seconds.

Skyla - .001/5 - this battle is down right painfully easy. Scraggy can pwn this gym. dammit Skyla, why can't your skills be a great as your beauty?! T_T

haven't gotten to the 7th & 8th gyms yet, but from what I've read, they're both jokes. Also, GF, I'm glad you stopped using rock gyms as the first gyms, now stop making the 7th & 8th gyms ice & dragon respectively.
    claims: Surfing Pikachu, Color Change, Pidgeotto, Johanna (<3)

Femme Fatale! WOHOO Elite Four Will's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Striaton Brothers - Well obviously it will be easy when using one of the Monkey Trios (1/5). Without the monkey they could be a little devious when spamming Work Up and it would be hard to take them out (2.5/5).

Lenora - She is a pain in the groin if you don't have a fighting type Pokemon in your team. Her Herdier OHKO most of my team with Take Down and I don't think its possible to take it down without a fighting type Pokemon in your team. And if you do take down Herdier, her Watchog's retaliation doubles in power and it also has Hypnosis. So without fighting type Pokemon (4.5/5) and with' (1.5/5)

For no reason here's Apu Tunsie's Avatar

First Gym:
    Leader: Cilan (For me)
    Type: Grass (For me)
    Difficulty: 3/5
    Notes: I know most people didn't have trouble with this gym, but I thought it was crazy. My elemental monkey sucked, and I was just lucky to have my oshawatt at such a high level.

Second Gym:
    Leader: Lenora
    Type: Normal
    Difficulty: 1/5
    Notes: This was a cakewalk, nothing really to it.

Third Gym:
    Leader: Burgh
    Type: Grass
    Difficulty: 2/5
    Notes: Not too difficult, I had a fire ready for him.

Fourth Gym:
    Leader: Elesa
    Type: Electric
    Notes: I know most people had trouble with her, but I just didn't find her difficult. My darumka was the only pokemon I used, she didn't faint, and I didn't use a single potion. To be fair though, he's a beast at attack.

Fifth Gym:
    Leader: Clay
    Type: Ground
    Notes: My oshawatt made short work out of all of his pokemon

Sixth Gym:
    Leader: Skyla
    Type: Flying
    Difficulty: 1/5
    Notes: Scraggy took them all down without breaking a sweat. No contest.

Seventh Gym:
    Leader: Brycen
    Type: Ice
    Notes: My darumka and oshawatt had no problem dealing with Brycen's pokemon.

Eighth Gym:
    Leader: Drayden (For me)
    Type: Dragon
    Difficulty: 4/5
    Notes:This is where I am now, and I'm having some trouble. My newly evolved dewott, darmanitan, and eelektric are all weak against the dragon pokemon found here, and my other two pokemon (scrafty and golett) are having a hard time.

Credit for the banner goes to Kamex.

The only gyms that weren't a piece of cake for me were Clay and Elesa. Plus, the elite four was also pretty easy. Especially Caitlin.

Gangsta's Paradise Froakie's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

The ice gym was the easiest thing ever with my attack-spammed Darmanitan. I kinda felt bad for the guy so purposely switched out so I could not beat him so easily. Last gym was super easy too, won with my archeops.

The hardest for me was wither gym 1 or 2, but that's obviously because I was underlevelled at the time, and at that low a level you can't be underlevelled at a gym.

Blog Entries

Cress (for me since I choose Tepiggy): 2.5 I thought Panpour was tough because I didnt bother usign a elemental monkey because I want a challenge. I let my Lillipup take him down after Pignite almost kill Panpour [and for the record the leaders are all equally cute]

Leonora: 3 due to me not bothering to catch a fighting type.

Burgh: 1 Pignite mopped the floor with his bug types

Elesa: 3 [still pondering what happened at the ferris wheel event] My Kroco made the Emogas had a hard time, just the stupid flying thing kept the ground types moves from being used and static kept paralysing him AND ****IN DOUBLE TEAM SPAMAGENESS!!!

Clay: Tough for my Pignite and Victini but my Tympole helped out through the battle

Skyla: 1 Teaching a Modest natured Victini Charge Beam (plus the effect of Special Attack rising) = FLYING TYPE KILLING SUPER ADORABLE LOOKING MACHINE. Seriousness that this gym leader was cakewalk, I had harder time with Winona in Hoenn even with electric pokemons

Brycen: 2 again Embroar burns those Ice types and smashes them with his might pig-like fists of fury!

Drayden [played Black Version]: 5 Haxorus really was a killer. Embroar prevailed but had to rely on Blaze to do the job

Blog Entries

Follow hurristat on Tumblr

Just beat Elesa: 1.5/5. She's got attack but no defense. I never used any super effective moves against her pokes and they were still fairly easy to sweep. Even easier with super effective types.

Toughest gym leader for me is probably Elesa. Cilan is tough as well by a tiny margin, because of not wanting to use the elemental monkey (I eventually did, because he wiped out my Oshawott and Patrat.)

Battled Iris today, she was a bit of a challenge, but overall easyyyy. Beat her Haxorus with just my Lilligant and its Grass Knot. Even though its not effective, it was an easy KO. :P

I critical haxed my way with Lenora and Elesa, Skyla I had to fight a 2nd time though.
    Heart Gold: 1591 7178 0890

Platinum: 4425 9372 9682

White: 1205 8546 7793

追放されたバカ

Right now I'm on Burgh.
    I struggled against all of them, but then again my pokemon were severely underleveled.

Burgh beat me and Cilan beat me. Lenora I won against my first try, but it was out of pure luck. If she would've attacked my final pokemon (that had like 2HP left) once more, I would've lost.

Right now I'm training my pokemon some before I rebattle Burgh.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12