Only for 3DS? - Page 11
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Only for 3DS?

Default Re: Only for 3DS?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Caite-chan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chella182 View Post
    You don't have to be running anywhere. It's January, the games come out in October. Plenty of time to start saving / dropping hints for birthday/Christmas presents perhaps. There's plenty of time. Idk about where you are, but you can pick up decent pre-owned ones here for reasonable prices. Unless you're snobby about pre-owned, in which case... well I have nothing to say to that really. I just don't understand it.
    Even so I've also got bills to pay which sucks cause I'd rather save my money. As for pre-owned I'm not against it because my DS was a pre-own until it broke now I'm using one of my friends old DS's seeing as how I'm the only one in the group that still doesn't have a 3DS.
    Bills, tuitions, taxes, etc etc... there are so many life issues that we have to spend money on. My current DS is also previously my sister's - I only own the software as I couldn't afford my own DS. I'll eventually get a used one somehow, but yeah...
    Eh, even so, there's still plenty of time to save imo. I'm unemployed and manage to save up for things, and I have stuff to pay for (car insurance, petrol etc). It's totally do-able between now and October imo.

Forever Lacking Rhythm Konoko Hasano's Avatar

I was planning on getting a 3DS after finally managing to get a job sometime -- which is annoying as shiz to obtain ._., -- and so I figured that I'd have to wait a while before I would even be able to get Pokemon X/Y. After all, I waited on getting Soul Silver, Black, and Black 2 for a while, so waiting to get X/Y wouldn't have been that much of an issue.

However, my mom ended up taking me out to Target on Sunday and getting me a 3DS (Purple~... also Scribblenauts Unlimited), so I'm set for when X/Y comes out.

Blog Entries

Follow gryffindor1991 on Tumblr

I need to get a 3DS before October. Not going to be able to ask for it for Christmas or my birthday though. My birthday in is November, so the game will be out before then, which is disappointing. So hopefully I'll find a way to get one. I told myself I wouldn't get one unless Pokemon had a game on it, so now its time I guess.
    3ds FC: 3454-1523-2870
    Pokemon X ign: Joe
    Dark friend safari

I wonder if I should buy a 3DS now, or wait till October and get a 3DS & Pokemon X/Y bundle.

Quote Originally Posted by gryffindor1991 View Post
    I need to get a 3DS before October. Not going to be able to ask for it for Christmas or my birthday though. My birthday in is November, so the game will be out before then, which is disappointing. So hopefully I'll find a way to get one. I told myself I wouldn't get one unless Pokemon had a game on it, so now its time I guess.
    I'm confused as to why you can't ask for it for Christmas or your birthday.

He probably wants to get it at launch, which he wouldn't be able to do if he waits until his birthday or Christmas. He could still ask for it then, but he'll get it later than he would like.
    Pokemon White FC: 0648 4815 7165
    Pokemon White 2 FC: 3869 6438 9106

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Warrior View Post
    I wonder if I should buy a 3DS now, or wait till October and get a 3DS & Pokemon X/Y bundle.
    If they do end up making release day 3DS XY bundles, then I would suggest waiting for the awesomeness :D

I have a 3DS already, but if they release really good 3DS X/Y bundles (with a physical game cart, not pre downloaded like with the new Fire Emblem) then I'll be getting one.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Doctor View Post
    If they do end up making release day 3DS XY bundles, then I would suggest waiting for the awesomeness :D

I have a 3DS already, but if they release really good 3DS X/Y bundles (with a physical game cart, not pre downloaded like with the new Fire Emblem) then I'll be getting one.
    Waiting till October is gonna so hard though. XD
    If they do make bundles they'll probably be 3DS XL & X/Y bundles, so I could buy a regular 3DS now and a 3DS XL with the game.
    Hmm, decisions decisions...

Blog Entries

Difference is that GBAs were cheap. 3DS is $200.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Incoming Mortar View Post
    Difference is that GBAs were cheap. 3DS is $200.
    I'm pretty sure the GBA was well over a $100... the 3DS is a very powerful system... plus it was a LOT more expensive when it was launched...
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

The 3DS right now is at the same price I got my original DS.

No, Not Yet Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Add Joshawott on Linkedin Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

For my birthday earlier this month, Mum bought me the limited edition Pikachu 3DS XL. I already owned a 3DS and I upgraded for XY.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
    For my birthday earlier this month, Mum bought me the limited edition Pikachu 3DS XL. I already owned a 3DS and I upgraded for XY.
    That's epic.

I'm planning on upgrading to XL for the release of X & Y too. Not sure whether to keep my regular 3DS or sell it. It'd be handy for trading with myself but I kinda feel like going 'back to the old school' and only buying one version and then rely on trading to complete my Dex. I completed the National Dex on White without trading with anyone other than myself...nowhere near the same sense of achievement as if I had traded with people.

I'm fine with it because I have to get a DSi for WPA compatibility before then anyway. Thus, I'll end up using the stop-gap DSi to get money off the 3DS.
    Friend codes:
    Pearl: 0175 5074 1601
    HeartGold: TBA
    White: TBA

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So far I've saved up £80, I'm going to go out busking with some friends and hopefully earn about £50 per session (given we'll split the money evenly) and by October I should be fine.

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast