Official Unity Tower Completion Thread ~ Bringing World Peace Through WiFI

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Unity Tower Completion Thread ~ Bringing World Peace Through WiFI

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Official Unity Tower Completion Thread ~ Bringing World Peace Through WiFI

The Unity Tower Completion Thread

What is the Unity Tower?
    The Unity Tower is a special area in Pokemon Black and White that is unlocked after you complete an international trade over WiFi. In other words, trading with a player whose Geonet location is set as another country different from yours.

Within the tower's 130+ floors (and new floors are apparently being added as there are now 131), you can meet and greet simulations of trainers you have traded with who remember which Pokemon you traded with them. Each floor represents a different country and, I believe, you can only have five people in each room at a time. I haven't confirmed this yet, but it seems likely given the layout.

To get to the Unity Tower, take the blue boat situated in the left-most harbor in Castelia City!

What is the Point of this Thread?
    To brag, of course! Naturally, given the Gotta Catch 'Em All theme of the series, a fun challenge would be to attempt to unlock every room and fill them to their max capacity by trading with players from all around the world! Basically, in each post, you can list which floors you have unlocked, and how many trainers are in each. You can go into more detail if you prefer!

消え人
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Official Unity Tower Completion Thread ~ Bringing World Peace Through WiFI

FYI, there are 131 floors, 1 lobby and 130 different country floors. Which is the same as when it was originally hacked iirc.

I've unlocked exactly two -- United Kingdom and Japan. Would be willing to trade with people here to unlock others too.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Official Unity Tower Completion Thread ~ Bringing World Peace Through WiFI

Anyway, in my Japanese Version (I'll be switching over to a US Version as my main game)...

Room 51 - Japan

Check it out! 5 trainers, all of them ones I traded with through the new 3 on 3 GTS Trading System!

Room 61- Chile
    Only one guy in here. I traded him a Crimgan, Tepig, and Snivy the other day, the former because I had a lot in stock (30!)

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulweaver On Twitter Add Soulweaver on Facebook Add Soulweaver on Google+
    Follow Soulweaver on Tumblr Visit Soulweaver's Youtube Channel

After catching the Pokémon of fertility, Ditto, I went to unload some of my freshly hatched Tepig. Currently, there are 8 people in my Unity Tower. Going to try to open up as much as possible, of course.

Floors unlocked:
    7F United States of America (3 visitors)
    8F United Kingdom (1 visitor)
    64F Japan (2 visitors)
    88F France (1 visitor)
    107F Canada (1 visitor)

Trading with me will open up the Finland floor, btw. ;)

Former staff member · X Pokédex status (incl. foreign dexes) · Bank Living Dex status · 3DS FC: 4699 6589 8963

Blog Entries

Follow Owain on Tumblr

i'll give you guys opportunities to get the Brazil Floor

once i get my game that is...

This is the wrong place for this I'm sure, but to clarify, the Unity Tower is only to show who you've traded with and where? No battles? Thats kinda lame. I wanted some international battles.
    I claimed Squirtle.

My SoulSilver Info:
    Name: Allan
    Friend Code: 0818 5931 2255

Blog Entries

So far i have a Belgium and German floors. I couldv'e gotten japan if the guy just registered his location. -_-
    CLAMIMED: Loves to eat!

Blog Entries

Follow Baka-kun on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Fudgenuggets View Post
    I couldv'e gotten japan if the guy just registered his location. -_-
    Same here.
    I would've had three people in the Japan floor if the first two registered their locations. >>
    I've also unlocked the Spain floor by trading someone a Throh.

Trading with me will unlock the United Kingdom floor btw. ;)
    The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate… Entrusting his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the arcana is the means by which all is revealed. Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are… Death awaits you - Nyx (Persona 3)
    <- banner by TheEroKing of animesuki forums.

Blog Entries

I find it kind of interesting how the Floor Numbers are different per the regional version of your game...Japan is 51 in the Japanese version, but 64 in the US. 0.o

Surrender now or carry on Bikini Miltank's Avatar Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries

They're alphabetical, I think (though beginning from the top floor, which makes it seem like reverse alphabetical order). So yes, the floor numbers will be different in different language games.

Blog Entries

Oh, well that makes sense.

Still...for some reason I kind of wish it was standardized throughout each game.

Well atm I have Sweden and Scotland. I'm in the US myself, anyone wanna help me get some floors?

This is awesome, I need to catch up for this!
    HG FC: 3223-7907-7800
    WHITE FC: 3954-6376-5606
    Image by suta-raito.com

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulweaver On Twitter Add Soulweaver on Facebook Add Soulweaver on Google+
    Follow Soulweaver on Tumblr Visit Soulweaver's Youtube Channel

Today, I opened up the following floors.
    New floors
    18F Sweden
    48F (the) Netherlands
    66F Italy

All three have one visitor each. Also, got a third person to the Japan floor.

Total floors: 8/130
    Visitors: 12
    Last edited by Soulweaver; 9th March 2011 at 06:42 PM.

Former staff member · X Pokédex status (incl. foreign dexes) · Bank Living Dex status · 3DS FC: 4699 6589 8963

11 floors, 19 trainers. I'm trying to complete Europe first.

13F(Sweden): 1 trainer
    26F(UK): 1 trainer
    33F(Netherlands): 1 trainer
    37F(Norway): 1 trainer
    56F(Japan): 3 trainers
    63F(Iceland): 1 trainer
    82F(France): 1 trainer
    84F(Finland): 1 trainer
    87F(USA): 5 trainers
    88F(Spain): 3 trainers
    128F(Germany): 1 trainer

Numbers from the Spanish games.
    I know a guy from Andorra, but apparently his country is not on the list.
    Last edited by Skantid; 10th March 2011 at 10:54 AM.
    White FC: 0604 5537 4225
    DW ID: 2/961913 [VISIT] [FRIEND REQ.]

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast