Obtaining Zorua/Zoroark

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Obtaining Zorua/Zoroark

Default Obtaining Zorua/Zoroark

Well, we know about the Zorua line and most people already love them. We know that they're Dark type and Zorua can evolve, making them obviously not legendaries. However, there is something we don't know about them that makes me wonder.

Exactly how do we obtain them?

In my mind, I'm guessing they're like Lucario or Togekiss. The only way to obtain them is getting an egg from a NPC then breeding them. What do you guys think?

Default Re: Obtaining Zorua/Zoroark

he only way to obtain them is getting an egg from a NPC
    This.
    Up the airy mountains / Down the rushy Glen /
    We dare not go a-hunting / For fear of Fairy-type Pokémon

Blog Entries

It will be given as an egg by an Illusionist/Psychic/Chaneller/Monk.

At least that's what I believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellwarden View Post
    So....everyone is happy that a "Deux Ex Machina" is being taken down with another Deux Ex Machina....
    Quote Originally Posted by Iteru
    You know, it would be hilarious if Harley did get a sex change and became Langley.
    Youtube account, DA account, SerebiiForums account, Tinypic account, Imageshack account, Photobucket account,Smogon account, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

I think we'll be able to catch zorua somewhere as a rare pokémon. Maybe a bit like chimecho.

i think we're going to get an egg for them.
    The world's most optimistic cynic.

We get an egg from a NPC, or they're a rare pokemon that can only be found in 1 or 2 areas, which will be somewhere that is linked to it. Like Croagunkk being caught near and in Pastoria city.

Credit for the amazingly awesome banner goes to Blazaking EX!!!
    Credit for the equally awesome Avatar goes to 'Kingdra!!!
    My Fanfiction account, reveiws welcome

Blog Entries
    Follow Takoto On Twitter
    Follow Takoto on Tumblr

Probably the same way you get Riolu- get an egg from an NPC somewhere in the game.

~Giovanni Fan|★|Silver Fan~
    ★ An Illustration student from the UK; with a particular love of black tea, cats, deer, jellyfish, octopus, moths and the colour purple ★
    ♥ Umbreon, Gardevoir, Drifloon, Joltik, Gengar, Malamar ♥ Mewtwo, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Darkrai, Xerneas ♥
    ~ DeviantArtTwitterTumblr ~

Zoroark is obviously the Lucario of the 5th gen, so it'll be an egg from an NPC.

I personally think you'd actually have to fight a Zoroark as part of the game, and try to catch it, and later on Zorua could be found in the wild.

Kind of like Snorlax. Maybe have it make illusions in <insert city name here>, where <insert NPC here> won't let you advance to <insert other city here>, so you have to find and defeat it to proceed.
    Oh So Many Pokemans. What will I do with them?
    qq my Pokemon platinum got broked

Now playing black n white.

Blog Entries

Either though a NPC or in the wild..or some sort of "mini-quest" for example the way you obtain Heatran.
    Former staff member - 2010
    Formerly known as - insomniac
    Competitive Player

One of the things that I thought would be a strange twist is if Zorua was just a red herring. I'ts unlikely, but it's beliveable and would be oppisite of Lucario, who was a pokemon everyone thought was legendary until D/P was realeased. It COULD go like this; GAMEFREAK's definently going to be releasing Zoroark, so in the CoroCoro scan, they SAY it has a prevolution. All forms of pokemon media play along with this, until the generation V games are released. There is only one Zoroark in the game. everyone thinks that's just to be similar to R/B/Y Snorlax. They try to breed it with Ditto to get cute Zorua. regardless of what they do, nothing happens. GAMEFREAK eventually says that Zoroark's "prevolution", Zorua, was actually an elaborite hoax, and that Zoroark's really a legendary. Though I like Zorua, the idea of it just being a joke so Zoroark wouln't be so overrated would be EPIC (not to mention GAMEFREAK hasn't done anything like this before.) If you don't understand, think of Magical Pokemon Journey; the "preview" of the next volume always something absurd, and the next volume is nothing like it. Think of Zorua as the same thing; something to mislead people into thinking it's real, and then when Gen.V really comes up, it isn't there.

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Wow... this is about the most specific of random speculation I have ever seen. Are we really going to be guessing on how you get each new pokemon that is announced?

Well, if so, then I'm just gonna say its a catch in the wild, because that's the most likely thing to happen based on past games.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Blog Entries

Catch it in the wild. On the moon. Of Jupiter. In an alternate reality where pokeballs are made out of Poland Spring water bottle caps.
    "If we admit that human life can be ruled by reason, the possibility of life is destroyed." - Alexander Supertramp

I tried pretty hard my whole life what I'd call my best...I'm proud that I'm not proud.

Maybe it'll be the game's Rattata and Raticate and be everywhere. It does share certain similarities with Poochyena/Mightyena...

Quote Originally Posted by TorterraChip View Post
    One of the things that I thought would be a strange twist is if Zorua was just a red herring. I'ts unlikely, but it's beliveable and would be oppisite of Lucario, who was a pokemon everyone thought was legendary until D/P was realeased. It COULD go like this; GAMEFREAK's definently going to be releasing Zoroark, so in the CoroCoro scan, they SAY it has a prevolution. All forms of pokemon media play along with this, until the generation V games are released. There is only one Zoroark in the game. everyone thinks that's just to be similar to R/B/Y Snorlax. They try to breed it with Ditto to get cute Zorua. regardless of what they do, nothing happens. GAMEFREAK eventually says that Zoroark's "prevolution", Zorua, was actually an elaborite hoax, and that Zoroark's really a legendary. Though I like Zorua, the idea of it just being a joke so Zoroark wouln't be so overrated would be EPIC (not to mention GAMEFREAK hasn't done anything like this before.) If you don't understand, think of Magical Pokemon Journey; the "preview" of the next volume always something absurd, and the next volume is nothing like it. Think of Zorua as the same thing; something to mislead people into thinking it's real, and then when Gen.V really comes up, it isn't there.
    this would be the greatest thing ever. seriously, if this happened i would laugh so hard.
    The world's most optimistic cynic.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast