N's real parents

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: N's real parents

The Original Sylveon The Guardian Sylveon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default N's real parents

Hey how's everyone doing well let's get straight to the point. This is just a question I have but where on earth are N's real parents did they abandon him as a child because they were ashamed of him remember in the game how Anthea and Concordia said that he upset people with his behavior that suggested that he could talk to Pokémon or did he runaway from home because of this ridicule and also because he could relate to Pokémon more so than with humans so he decided to live with them. N was never really adopted in a proper way he was just found living in a forest by Ghetsis which I found to be so strange. Now this is just speculation so I don't want anyone to get upset or anything but what do you guys think of this.

Thanks for reading
    Last edited by The Guardian Sylveon; 11th December 2012 at 12:01 AM.

Team Eeveelution All The Way!!!

Blog Entries

Default Re: N's real parents

I believe that Ghetsis was simply lying about N being abandoned by his parents solely because of his ability to understand the voices of Pokemon. To me, this reason alone doesn't warrant abandoning a child. It was a convenient lie used to make N believe he had no where to return to, and that the castle was the only place for him. N probably has no memory of his parents, or even of being abandoned, and Ghetsis most likely doesn't know the specifics of why N was in that forest, being raised by Zorua and Darmanitan...or does he?

Of course, this opens up a whole another can of worms: How did Ghetsis find N? Did Ghetsis somehow learn that N could possibly be a descendant of the ancient king mentioned in the Abyssal Ruins prophecy? Were N's parents trying to protect him by leaving him in the forest? Sadly, I don't think we'll get the answers to any of these questions, since B2/W2 barely followed up on any of the plot threads from B/W.

As for N's parents, for all we know, they may not even be alive. Of course, that's just the worst-case scenario. I think the only clue to N's origins is his Puzzle Cube. It's possible he's had it since being left in the forest. Of course, the Puzzle Cube is yet another unanswered question, so this little theory of mine probably won't go anywhere.

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

The Original Sylveon The Guardian Sylveon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by smalllady View Post
    I believe that Ghetsis was simply lying about N being abandoned by his parents solely because of his ability to understand the voices of Pokemon. To me, this reason alone doesn't warrant abandoning a child. It was a convenient lie used to make N believe he had no where to return to, and that the castle was the only place for him. N probably has no memory of his parents, or even of being abandoned, and Ghetsis most likely doesn't know the specifics of why N was in that forest, being raised by Zorua and Darmanitan...or does he?

Of course, this opens up a whole another can of worms: How did Ghetsis find N? Did Ghetsis somehow learn that N could possibly be a descendant of the ancient king mentioned in the Abyssal Ruins prophecy? Were N's parents trying to protect him by leaving him in the forest? Sadly, I don't think we'll get the answers to any of these questions, since B2/W2 barely followed up on any of the plot threads from B/W.

As for N's parents, for all we know, they may not even be alive. Of course, that's just the worst-case scenario. I think the only clue to N's origins is his Puzzle Cube. It's possible he's had it since being left in the forest. Of course, the Puzzle Cube is yet another unanswered question, so this little theory of mine probably won't go anywhere.
    The Puzzle Cube is something that seems to intrigue me and the fact that people say it seems to be holding a Pokémon inside deepens the mystery even more. As for N's parents what if Ghetsis killed them it wouldn't be the first time death has been touched in the Pokémon Franchise remember the Marowak in Lavender Town.

Team Eeveelution All The Way!!!

i kil u

His parents are M and D.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Snubbull Lover 777 View Post
    As for N's parents what if Ghetsis killed them it wouldn't be the first time death has been touched in the Pokémon Franchise remember the Marowak in Lavender Town.
    Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Although I was hesitant to come right out and say it. I wouldn't doubt that Ghetsis may have directly influenced the circumstances that led to N being "abandoned."

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by smalllady View Post

Ghetsis could make up all sorts of lies. Heck, he could actually be N's real father and lied that he adopted N so he could carry out his plans with less guilty conscience. Or, he simply lied because he didn't want to accept a 'freak' who could talk to pokemon as his son - of his blood. Their character designs are similar - their hair, their facial features... I wouldn't be surprised if N looks exactly like Ghetsis when he grows up. (Of course, N would be a more soft, gentle-looking Ghetsis in that case). I still think N and Ghetsis are related, and either Ghetsis is his real father who never accepted N as his true son, or he was in fact N's uncle and killed N's parents when he heard about N's rare ability

Blog Entries

Follow Owain on Tumblr

I have two theories behind this:

1 the cookiest one - He could actually be a ''special'' person, not necessarily born from human parents, but stilll a human, maybe birthed by nature, made to be born to fulfill the prophecy? I feel like even if we got to figure out this in some future game, it wouldn't really change anything, even if N was reunited with his parents, this could actually take away from his character, and being a ''son of nature'' would explain his powers, and even match his hair, even tying to the idea of purity behind his character.

2 the more likely one - Ghetsis is his actual father and lied to him about that too to aid in his cultivation as a built feral child. Or maybe he was being cultivated even earlier, maybe they just got Ghetsis's sperm and cultivated him in vitro, perhaps not even making him grow inside a womb but some sort of machine (not that far off actually) so that he wouldn't really have any ties whatsoever to any humans...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by someguyfromcrowd View Post
    His parents are M and D.
    Wouldn't N's name be K or S, then?

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

I think either his parents abandoned him for being a freak that could talk to Pokemon, died, or Ghetsis is his real father but made up a lie that he was abandoned, I could definately see Ghetsis do something like that.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

We can all conclude that Ghetsis lied somehow

But I still think Ghetsis is N's actual father. They look too alike to say no...

Thanks for contributing

Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    No those names don't have a nice ring to them. He could be named Q, but where's the fun in that?
    fuck you, sig.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Acceleration View Post
    No those names don't have a nice ring to them. He could be named Q, but where's the fun in that?
    "M" stands for "mom" and "D" for "dad". I was saying N would have to be named "K" for "kid" or "S" for "son". :P

Blog Entries

Perhaps, in the vein of the Jungle Book, his parents were killed in some sort of accident and N (around 4 by my guess) was left in the forest. His ability to communicate with Pokemon helped him get around as a Darmanitan and a Zorua took him in as one of their own. How his parents died and the details are unknown because as N grew up he forgot about his parents and nobody else was there as a witness.

Ghetsis may've heard rumors of a supposed feral child who could speak to Pokemon but mostly kept away from humans. Though much like the Kangaskhan Kid, he'd confront humans who'd hurt his friends like poachers, hence the rumors. The man had a hunch that the boy (now 8 years old) was the one he was looking and went to the forest and found him, pretended to be his father. Even going so far as to dye his hair green to make the connection more convincing to the naive lad (other resembling features were pretty coincidental). It didn't take long for the boy, N, to be persuaded into coming with Ghetsis and the rest is history.
    Last edited by matt0044; 11th December 2012 at 05:42 PM.

Blog Entries

The letter jokes are so old and tired.
    The Network and Owain like this.

Thanks for contributing

Quote Originally Posted by Acceleration View Post
    "M" stands for "mom" and "D" for "dad". I was saying N would have to be named "K" for "kid" or "S" for "son". :P
    i know that plz dont explain the joke it makes it worse than it already is
    fuck you, sig.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast