new version of Pokémon Colosseum? - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: new version of Pokémon Colosseum?

Visit blazikenz's Youtube Channel

Default Re: new version of pokemon coloseum?

Have no shadow pokemon. it ruiens the game and it can't leave the simulator. thats the major issue. but what i would like to see is that when you catch pokemon, you can send it to your game.
    Blaze

Follow vulpix On Twitter Add vulpix on Google+
    Follow vulpix on Tumblr

I thought Colosseum was a great game... I don't know why people don't like it.
    (I am "vulpix" in the bulbagarden irc chat! Come talk to me!) (I like black women!)

it was supossedly to have no story line and to be able to have your pokemon use in a simulator

anyothers?
    Last edited by Shiny Celebi; 25th January 2013 at 12:52 PM. Reason: merging double post
    Blaze

Blog Entries

I would like to see a new Pokemon Snap more than a new Colosseum. Failing that, a new installment of the Pokemon Stadium series with vast amounts of compatibility with X & Y.

However, like I've already mentioned, I really think with the main series moving to full 3D the need for another Colosseum/Revolution/Stadium type game is questionable at best.

Blog Entries

Follow Owain on Tumblr

Yes, but it can't be like PBR (my ass is more revolutionary than that).

It needs a story, like Colosseum, I didn't much enjoy XD, but I can't pinpoint exactly why, but anything would be better than PBR.

Battles with friends in the room should be a lot better due to the Wii U's controller screen (The major problem of being able to see what your opponent is doing).

I also would love to see all the features from Stadium 2 (Castle, Free battle system, 3D pokedex etc).

El_
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Confidemus View Post
    However, like I've already mentioned, I really think with the main series moving to full 3D the need for another Colosseum/Revolution/Stadium type game is questionable at best.
    The 3-D cel shading in the battles is not the same as the full on 3-D done in other console titles. Not only that, but the HD graphics and everything else on the Wii U would be a major incentive to have a Pokemon console game.

What I would like is a Pokemon Conquest Wii U version, that would be absolutely epic. Other than that, a Colosseum like game with a deep storyline would be preferable to a pure battle sim like Revolution. It doesn't have to be about shadow Pokemon however, nor does it have to be in Orre again.

A stadium 3 would be fine, but as long as it has all the features and more of the first 2 (rather than another PBR) and some story attached to it, like a story mode option.

N set by smalllady
    Ideals/Truth

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by El_ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Confidemus View Post
    The 3-D cel shading in the battles is not the same as the full on 3-D done in other console titles. Not only that, but the HD graphics and everything else on the Wii U would be a major incentive to have a Pokemon console game.

What I would like is a Pokemon Conquest Wii U version, that would be absolutely epic. Other than that, a Colosseum like game with a deep storyline would be preferable to a pure battle sim like Revolution. It doesn't have to be about shadow Pokemon however, nor does it have to be in Orre again.

A stadium 3 would be fine, but as long as it has all the features and more of the first 2 (rather than another PBR) and some story attached to it, like a story mode option.
    Not sure why you quoted me but I'll rephrase -

In my opinion, the need for another Colosseum/Revolution/Stadium type game is questionable at best.

Also, I think there are a lot of people out there who would need more than just a slightly different type of 3D graphics to buy a game - and with regards to ''everything else on the Wii U would be a major incentive''... I'm not sure what you could be talking about other than Miiverse and game pad. The Miiverse will be introduced to 3DS soon and it's a handheld console. No doubt there could be some cool stuff done with the game pad but personally, I think the biggest incentive for people to buy any possible Wii U pokemon game will be connectivity with X & Y.

This is why I would rather see a new Pokemon Snap, or something equally random. Yes, it may be a slightly different kind of 3D effect, but 3D is 3D to most people - and my argument is that the appeal (for many people) of the Pokemon home console titles in the past was that you could see your Pokemon battles in 3D. Now we have that in the main series.

smile Enzap's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Enzap on Tumblr

Since the new games are going to be in 3D anyway, I don't see a new PBR game being necessary. So I would like to see another Colleseum/XD style game. But hopefully with better ways to catch Pokemon. It feels weird having to steal them from other trainers.

Default Re: new version of Pokémon Colosseum?

I'd like to see a new version, but if it's anything like Battle revolution, I won't care one bit. I really do not like Battle revolution ...

I would rather have a new Pokemon Colosseum like XD, where there is shadow pokemon, There should be a story line like the colosseum game. If they do go with colosseum games, then they SHOULD create shadow pokemon again.

i think that idea would be great. I think it wold bring more to the game than what is already avaliable. + if they make the story like Colosseum, then more would be interested to used the game pad.

agreed
    Last edited by Shiny Celebi; 29th January 2013 at 01:27 PM. Reason: triple posted
    Blaze

I wouldn't mind as long as every battle in the game is not a double battle and that there is actually some grass or other environment in which you can actually catch pokemon instead of the annoying shadow pokemon concept where you can only catch shadow pokemon in specific battles. I certainly hope they do not bring back shadow pokemon and I hope it has a storyline similar to the main games. And yes I don't want it to just be another clone of Pokemon Colosseum or XD because constant battling can get very repetitive quickly. As long as the make the game engaging, with no shadow pokemon (or anything to that effect), more places to explore and catch wild pokemon, and less repetitive battles; I would not mind at all.

so Basicly like the DS/GBA games.
    i can see that.
    Blaze

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12