new version of Pokémon Colosseum?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: new version of Pokémon Colosseum?

Visit blazikenz's Youtube Channel

Default new version of Pokémon Colosseum?

What they should also be working on is the newest version of pokemon colosseum. It has been over a few years since the last pokemon colosseum and they need to make another becuse a bunch of my friends & I have been wanting to use our pokemon on the big screen and to connect to our Wii.
    Pokemon creators, talk to me about this topic for ideas.

I do think they should have at least a story line to the game and it will go far and have the WiiU option for the GamePad for the controls to show additional features on the feild.

what do you think?
    Last edited by blazikenz; 29th January 2013 at 09:17 AM.
    Blaze

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Default Re: new version of pokemon coloseum?

Personally, I do find it odd that Generation V didn't have a 3D battle simulator, like Stadium/Colosseum/Battle Revolution. It's also worth pointing out that unlike XY, those aren't developed by GameFreak any way.

We'll probably receive a Wii U battling simulator for XY though.

Quote Originally Posted by blazikenz View Post
    It has been over 2 years since the last pokemon colosseum
    It's actually been 8 if you want to get nit-picky. :P

I'd like to see a game like Colosseum/XD on the Wii U. Not just a boring battle sim like Revolution.
    sonic10158 and Owain like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayde View Post
    "OH HOT DAMN! LOOK AT THAT FUCKING BELL! IT'S SMALL AND CUTE AND HAS A FUCKING RIBBON ON IT'S FUCKING HEAD! BACK THIS PARTY VAN UP! I GOTTA CATCH THAT SHIT!!"

Blog Entries

Will there be anywhere near the same level of demand for that kind of Pokemon game now that the main series is switching to full 3D?

Agent Titanium CrimsonoftheOrder's Avatar

Confidemus may be correct. However I believe they will want to bring some manner of simulation or perhaps story game to the Wii-U as they now have two generations to work with as opposed to just pumping out some game every gen. Gen V and Gen VI Pokemon alone would be able to fill up the story of such a game quite nicely (though other Pokes will likely be in it as well). A simulation, though, would probably be possible through some sync with the 3DS and Wii-U and I see that happening.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

I'd like a Colosseum type game on the Wii U, they dont have to really continue the Shadow Pokemon thing, but I liked that a lot, and hope they do something new like that, I just want it to have a story mode like Colosseum and XD, its not worth it to me to buy if it's just battles.

Follow Season On Twitter Add Season on Facebook

I loved Colosseum and I could imagine a revamp would be fabulous.

Blog Entries

I want another Colosseum/XD type game and I want Shadow Pokemon to make a return. I loved those games dearly and would love nothing more than to go back to Orre to rescue some more lost little Pokemon. (Only this time, can we get us some Gen V 'Mon with their DW Abilities? That would be really appreciated.)
    S.S. Shadow Minun likes this.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

All I know is that I couldn't stand Battle Revolution. The online seldom worked and it there just wasn't much to it. At this point the best thing to do with X&Y would probably be a Wiiware game or something just for battling or at least something for less than $50.

Follow Season On Twitter Add Season on Facebook

These are obviously fake but it would be so cool if they remade these games;

pokemonxdscan.jpg

I really hope we get a Wii U game that features Orre, I didn't really like PBR because it lacked a storyline. I was actually hoping that the January 8 news would announce a new console game, but X and Y are nice!

I feel ya. but i guess this os cool after pixleating it into crappy minecraft
    Blaze

remember me jda95's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow jda95 on Tumblr

I'd definitely like a Colosseum-style RPG this generation. PBR seemed almost bare-bones to me, and its limited functionality without being connected to a DS game is definitely a turn-off. Though it wasn't quite as flashy as PBR, Colosseum still had a decent Battle Mode so I don't think it's necessarily a loss for those looking just for 3D battles.

I'd prefer it if it didn't continue the Shadow Pokemon story, if only because Orre, although very story-driven, felt somewhat limited by its premise. The selection of Pokemon was hardly extensive, and the introduction of PokeSpots in XD did little to alleviate the problem. I'd prefer a whole new story in a whole new region.

We've already pretty much got confirmation that XY will feature many returning Pokemon, so why can't a console game "fill in the gaps" somewhat? Colosseum and XD seemed set out to do that for the severely lacking Hoenn games, and although the results weren't great it was certainly an interesting way to expand the player's Pokedex. If players were treated to a completely different set of Pokemon from XY it could make it feel like a truly fresh companion game.

I can see what your getting at. It would be great if they can make the Simulator/RPG version so you can explore a story line with the all new pokemon from 1-6 gens and use your own pokemon party to use during the storyline from your DS game. i think they should take these into consideration. I think it would provide more ideas for the new games.
    Blaze

Drama queen/Bug master PrettyVenomoth's Avatar

there should be a new story based game like pokemon coloseum but one where you can actually find/battle/catch the wild pokemon (i dont think you could do this before its been awhile) only the shadow pokemon were avalible i belive and the game and felt ultra gloomy to me aswell they need to fix that pokemon is meant to full of happy people, it can still be a jolly game and have a good story.
    blazikenz likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast