New Type Combos - Page 5

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 145
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: New Type Combos

  1. #61
    ˙pɐǝɥ ɹnoʎ buıuɹnʇ doʇs Apex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    On Stranger Tides
    Posts
    579

    Visit Apex's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: New Type Combos

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos King View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Apex View Post
    For the record, these are the types we haven't had yet. Fire/Electric
    Heat Rotom

    Water/Bug
    Surskit

    Grass/Electric
    Mow Rotom

    Electric/Ice
    Frost Rotom

    Rock/Fighting
    Terrakion

    Ground/Poison
    Nidoqueen and Nidoking

    Ground/Bug
    Nincada

    Ground/Ice
    The Swinub family
    Rotom is a special pokemon. I was referring to a separate pokemon.
    Nincada and Surskit I already know about, but if you try to use them to battle you would get destroyed. I meant that we need a final evolution that's Bug/Water, Bug/Ground.



    SEAHAWKS SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS

  2. #62
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    74

    Default Re: New Type Combos

    Quote Originally Posted by PkmnGreen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marche Radiuji View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PkmnGreen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spycrab View Post
    This recent trailer showed the fire starter using a psychic move wich hints that it might be fire/psychic.
    Meh, not really. Loads of Pokémon learn moves that aren't its actual type.
    It does at least hint that it might be Fire/Psychic, and near confirms that it won't be doing Fire/Fighting. How many Fighting-type Pokemon use Psychic moves, outside of Hidden Power?
    Well... Poliwrath can learn Psychic, as can Medicham, Lucario and Gallade. Also pretty much all Fighting types can learn Rest, which is a Psychic type move, but it all depends on if you mean Attacking moves which are Psychic or not.

    Back on topic though, I'd like to see a Dragon/Poison Pokémon, as well as another Dark/Rock type. I imagine a Dark/Rock type would lead mountaineers astray and bury them alive in a landslide or something kinda macabre.
    Dark/Rock, have you heard of Tyrannitar?

  3. #63
    Has converted to Helixism Miles101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    New Bark Town
    Posts
    675
    Blog Entries
    55

    Default Re: New Type Combos

    I advocate Dragon/Fire. Hnnnnng. I'm also a fan of Ice/Steel and Ghost/Steel. Because those would be cool.

  4. #64
    Merry Christmas! Oswin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,682
    Blog Entries
    38

    Follow Oswin on Tumblr

    Default Re: New Type Combos

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokefanforever View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PkmnGreen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marche Radiuji View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PkmnGreen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spycrab View Post
    This recent trailer showed the fire starter using a psychic move wich hints that it might be fire/psychic.
    Meh, not really. Loads of Pokémon learn moves that aren't its actual type.
    It does at least hint that it might be Fire/Psychic, and near confirms that it won't be doing Fire/Fighting. How many Fighting-type Pokemon use Psychic moves, outside of Hidden Power?
    Well... Poliwrath can learn Psychic, as can Medicham, Lucario and Gallade. Also pretty much all Fighting types can learn Rest, which is a Psychic type move, but it all depends on if you mean Attacking moves which are Psychic or not.

    Back on topic though, I'd like to see a Dragon/Poison Pokémon, as well as another Dark/Rock type. I imagine a Dark/Rock type would lead mountaineers astray and bury them alive in a landslide or something kinda macabre.
    Dark/Rock, have you heard of Tyrannitar?
    Yes, which is why I said I'd like another.

    I agree with Ghost/Steel, it would be great, we could have a haunted suit of armour or something.

  5. #65
    MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!! Ampharos King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Olivine Lighthouse
    Posts
    4,743
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default Re: New Type Combos

    Quote Originally Posted by Apex View Post
    Rotom is a special pokemon. I was referring to a separate pokemon.
    True, but all of those type combinations came into existence in Gen V because of Rotom's formes. They are no longer "new."

    Nincada and Surskit I already know about, but if you try to use them to battle you would get destroyed. I meant that we need a final evolution that's Bug/Water, Bug/Ground.
    I agree with you on that point. Nevertheless, Bug/Ground and Bug/Water wouldn't be counted as "new" type combinations.

  6. #66
    Registered User Kojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    298

    Default Re: New Type Combos

    I'd love it if the starters really ended up being Grass/Dark, Fire/Psychic, and Water/Fighting. Also I want to see a Normal/Ghost (or Ghost/Steel) and Fighting/Flying.

  7. #67
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    74

    Default Re: New Type Combos

    Quote Originally Posted by PkmnGreen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokefanforever View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PkmnGreen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marche Radiuji View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PkmnGreen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spycrab View Post
    This recent trailer showed the fire starter using a psychic move wich hints that it might be fire/psychic.
    Meh, not really. Loads of Pokémon learn moves that aren't its actual type.
    It does at least hint that it might be Fire/Psychic, and near confirms that it won't be doing Fire/Fighting. How many Fighting-type Pokemon use Psychic moves, outside of Hidden Power?
    Well... Poliwrath can learn Psychic, as can Medicham, Lucario and Gallade. Also pretty much all Fighting types can learn Rest, which is a Psychic type move, but it all depends on if you mean Attacking moves which are Psychic or not.

    Back on topic though, I'd like to see a Dragon/Poison Pokémon, as well as another Dark/Rock type. I imagine a Dark/Rock type would lead mountaineers astray and bury them alive in a landslide or something kinda macabre.
    Dark/Rock, have you heard of Tyrannitar?
    True, I'd like to see a lot more combos that have been used before. Ghost/Steel would be so cool. I imagine something Bisharp, but more of a samurai looking Pokemon.

    Yes, which is why I said I'd like another.

    I agree with Ghost/Steel, it would be great, we could have a haunted suit of armour or something.

  8. #68
    Nice weather we're having SirOni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    844
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: New Type Combos

    There are 45 type combos yet to be used. Some one should put that in the opening post.

    As for a new type combo, Water/Fire does sound pretty interesting. Everyone's talking about a steam Pokemon though I always imagined this type combo would produce something like deep sea creature which lives around volcanoes and fault lines. Something like a crab with tuber worms on its back or even a mini volcano.
    Caro: 0774-4484-9102


    IGN: Antonio

    URPG:http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f401/cerony-urpg-66373/

  9. #69
    Metagame Hater. ZACH ATTACK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    TENNESSEE
    Posts
    330

    Visit ZACH ATTACK's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: New Type Combos

    I have always dreamt of a Normal/Ghost type. Don't ask me why, I just think that would be really cool. And it could be based off a ghost of a real person.

    Black Friend Code: 4040 9796 7331 | Overall VGC Record: 16-10 | Credit goes to Power of Aura for the signature!

  10. #70
    Registered User magic1636's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Maitland
    Posts
    133

    Default Re: New Type Combos

    I personally would like to see a Electric/Fighting combo. From my memory I can't remember a current pokemon with that typing. I also like the Grass/Ghost or a Grass/Flying typing.

  11. #71
    Is Not A Moderator TerraTF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    America
    Posts
    1,094
    Blog Entries
    14

    Default Re: New Type Combos

    I would like a Psychic/Dark Girafarig or Chimecho evolution

  12. #72
    Om nom watermellon Solacen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sydney , Australia
    Posts
    156

    Default Re: New Type Combos

    Quote Originally Posted by magic1636 View Post
    I personally would like to see a Electric/Fighting combo. From my memory I can't remember a current pokemon with that typing. I also like the Grass/Ghost or a Grass/Flying typing.
    Shaymins sky form is grass/flying as is the hoppip family and tropius. Grass / ghost and electric / fighting sound interesting though.

  13. #73
    Simpler times ahead
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,363
    Blog Entries
    164

    Default Re: New Type Combos

    Give me a Dragon/Fire Pokemon, if only to wreck havoc on the metagame. Shit would be undeniably broken. Ice/Fire too, but because such a concept is awesome.

  14. #74
    ˙pɐǝɥ ɹnoʎ buıuɹnʇ doʇs Apex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    On Stranger Tides
    Posts
    579

    Visit Apex's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: New Type Combos

    Quote Originally Posted by Cerony View Post
    There are 45 type combos yet to be used. Some one should put that in the opening post.

    As for a new type combo, Water/Fire does sound pretty interesting. Everyone's talking about a steam Pokemon though I always imagined this type combo would produce something like deep sea creature which lives around volcanoes and fault lines. Something like a crab with tuber worms on its back or even a mini volcano.
    I already posted it. I think it's on the 3rd page.



    SEAHAWKS SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS

  15. #75
    Registered User magic1636's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Maitland
    Posts
    133

    Default Re: New Type Combos

    That's right. I had forgot those pokemon lol

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •