New Pokemon Dex Entries - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Pokemon Dex Entries

Goronda Type Vice-Webmaster Evil Figment's Avatar Vice-Webmaster
    Blog Entries

Some nifty stuff for fanfic writing in there. And look at how poor Fuwante got nailed by the PC police.

The real myth doesn't get twisted around. It drags the children to hell
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintaka and Hurristat
    He's an evil director / He'll give out infractions / Do something wrong / And he takes direct actions
    Then what'll he do?/ He'll permaban you / You find your name slashed / With a message, 'Adieu'
    Sooooo...watch out!
    "It is said that the federal government, if it was in charge of the Sahara, would run out of sand in five years. Private enterprise, being more efficient, would do it in half the time - and they'd make money off the bridges." - me.
    "My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." - Jack Layton's last letter. Rest in peace, Jack.

I've seen people translate the "1000 arms" thing as "1000 powers/abilities/talents", but I'm not sure if that's correct.
    Up the airy mountains / Down the rushy Glen /
    We dare not go a-hunting / For fear of Fairy-type Pokémon

I would say that there are probably a few mistranslations/misinterpretations in there. Some obvious ones are the one for Pottaishi - it does not form colonies, and also the specific phrasing for Mikaruge, it's a keystone, not a crucial stone [no doubt a literal translation of the kanji 要石].

I LOVE the Dotaitosu one about herds of them forming a moving forest. Expect THAT image to make it into the animé... :)

Dragging kids into hell? Sounds like it should form a team with that creepy Chuckie-wannabe Banette...

Seems Fuwante and Yonowaruu work for a higer order....

477 Yonowaaru
    D/P – It transmits signals with the spirit world via the antenna on its head. It receives orders and takes humans into the spirit world.

DOES IT VIA COPY/PASTE Æsahættr's Avatar
    Blog Entries

469 Megayanma
    D/P – When it flaps its wings, the shockwaves created causes lethal damages to the internal organs of the foe’s body.
    *gulp*
    Sorry, but I don't really want to raiae a Pokemon that's gonna cause internal hemorrhaging...

Facebook | Twitter | LJ
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor
    One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs, and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Masukippa Habunake View Post
    Seems Fuwante and Yonowaruu work for a higer order....
    Giradina? :P

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Masukippa Habunake View Post
    425 Fuwante
    D – This pokemon is born from the solidification of the souls of humans and pokemon. It likes damp seasons a lot.
    P – It tries to bring children to the underworld by pulling onto their hands, but it gets swung around instead.
    What an evil little bugger =P

465 Mojanbo
    D/P – It extends its arms and shoots out vines of plants to entangle its prey. It isn’t concerned even if its arms are eaten.
    Creepy. I'd be concerned if my arms were eaten =/

469 Megayanma
    D/P – When it flaps its wings, the shockwaves created causes lethal damages to the internal organs of the foe’s body.
    lol, we go from a window breaker to a spleen breaker =P

Megayanma's the best out of all of them.

The Sinnoh Battle Frontier is among them, and an old foe is back for revenge. With Rain's new companions, as well as some old friends by his side, can he win this challenge and stop Shinsei Muto before it's too late?
    Updated Tuesdays and Fridays
    Don't forget the other two. LoS is long, so be sure to have plenty of free time. =)
    Legends of Sinnoh|Shadow Apocalypse

Blog Entries

425 Fuwante
    D – This pokemon is born from the solidification of the souls of humans and pokemon. It likes damp seasons a lot.
    P – It tries to bring children to the underworld by pulling onto their hands, but it gets swung around instead.
    Oh the fan fiction possibilities.
    Fuwante: Stop using for a swing you little bastard. I'm trying to drag you into the depths of Hell.

Megayanma is the pwnage of them all.
    3DS Friend Code 0130-2037-5404
    Friend Safari: Psychic; Grumpig, Wobbufet, Girafarig

Elekible's entry could possibly start some creepy fanart on Imaroda....0.0

May the Aura be with you. FabuVinny's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Pikachu's been electrocuting Ash and Team Rocket for years. I'm more worried about the Hikari fanart.

No, it's the fact Elekible sticks it's two "tentacles" into the opponent...0.0

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12