New Eeveelutions - Page 11

View Poll Results: Which of the new potential Eeveelutions are your favourite?

Voters
208. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eevee stage 2

36 17.31%
  • Fighting Eevee

50 24.04%
  • Poison Eevee

39 18.75%
  • Ground Eevee

31 14.90%
  • Flying Eevee

62 29.81%
  • Bug Eevee

29 13.94%
  • Rock Eevee

27 12.98%
  • Ghost Eevee

84 40.38%
  • Dragon Eevee

99 47.60%
  • Steel Eevee

73 35.10%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: New Eeveelutions

Blog Entries

Default Re: New Eeveelutions

Where's the "no new eeveelutions, pls" option?

I am sick of those uncreative recolors for several generation. Why waste space and effort on a purple or orange eevee when you can make evolutions for pokémon who actually need one...or better...for all new pokémon who aren't as overdone.

Quote Originally Posted by TeddiUrsa View Post
    Where's the "no new eeveelutions, pls" option?

I am sick of those uncreative recolors for several generation. Why waste space and effort on a purple or orange eevee when you can make evolutions for pokémon who actually need one...or better...for all new pokémon who aren't as overdone.
    this thread is about Eevees. Feel free to create a thread asking people which evolutions they would like to see for other pokemon :)

sig courtesy of blue dragon http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f379/blue-dragons-art-shop-122227/

Pearl friend code: 1334 8992 8416
    White friend code: 1334 7742 9693

The Original Sylveon The Guardian Sylveon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Snubbull Lover 777 View Post
    I came up with these methods of evolution for the still nonexistent Eeveelutions
    #1-Dragon- Give Dragon Horn to Eevee and Level Up
    #2-Steel- Give Titanium Powder to Eevee and Level Up
    #3-Ghost- Give Cursed Medallion to Eevee and Level Up
    #4-Normal- Give Neutral Stone to Eevee and Level Up
    #5-Fighting- Give Golden Gloves to Eevee and Level Up
    I still need to think of 5 more
    Ok so I know I'm late with these but here they are
    #6-Poison- Give Toxic Serum to Eevee and Level Up
    #7-Bug- Give Exoskeleton to Eevee and Level Up
    #8-Flying- Give Graceful Feather to Eevee and Level Up
    #9-Rock- Give Stone Collar to Eevee and Level Up
    #10-Ground- Give Hourglass to Eevee and Level Up
    Last edited by The Guardian Sylveon; 15th January 2013 at 12:37 PM.

How many more viable unique combinations are left of the base stat spread? are there even enough for the rest of the types? they would have be quite diverse to keep it right as well.

I don't like the idea of the stage 2 eevee normal type... the others would at least be mildly interesting.

Follow scarlettpeony on Tumblr

I think that a second-stage normal type would be... interesting.

However I don't really have much of a desire to see one because one of the things I always loved about Eevee was its ability to change types. So that's the one I'd least like to see, I suppose. I think the ones I'd most want are Dragon, Ghost and Fighting, although it'd be interested to see a flying Eevee. Like, a pure flying type Pokemon. That said I agree with someone else who said it would probably look a little... odd. After all, for what evolutionary reason would an Eevee have cause to sprout wings? Only if it was living in the clouds.

Ghost would be the coolest (although dragon would be awesome) but it's hard for me not to imagine a dead Eevee when I think of it evolving into a ghost type.

I really like Eeveelutions, but I don't want there to be more. They're supposed to represent the special types, excluding Dragon.

Blog Entries

Considering that the distinction between physical and special types was abolished back in gen 4, I don't mind them branching out into formerly physical types in future generations. I'm also seriously half-expecting them to introduce at least one new Eeveelution in gen 6 just so Virgil's Eevee can evolve into it during the League.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

I dont see why they are only supposed to represent Special types, I think Eevee is more supposed to represent every type and that's why there are so many. I wouldnt mind seeing more Eeveelutions. They're skipped them for Gen 5, but I have hopes to see more in Gen 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    The only possible eeveelution is the dragon evo form since all of Eevee's evolved forms are types who were previously sepcial before the split in Gen 4.
    There's also the theory that they're not formerly special types, but rather types that resist each other as Eevee adapts to its environment. In that case the only ones left are Steel and Poison.

Personally, Dragon seems more likely than those two based on the whole recent speculation surrounding Virgil and his lone Eevee along with it being the Year Of The Dragon.

Blog Entries

I can be close to certain that we'll get at least 2-3 or even 4 New Eeveelutions this Generation. I just don't think that it's a coincidence on how much attention the Eeveelutions have been getting lately. I mean with Virgil and the short that's gonna air with the Genesect Movie this July, I'll be upset if they don't include any new ones in Generation 6. Hopefully I don't get letdown like many others expecting some.
    Last edited by The Guardian Sylveon; 15th January 2013 at 05:52 PM.

Team Eeveelution All The Way!!!

Follow Season On Twitter Add Season on Facebook

A Flying Eevee has so much potential and I for one would love to see how they design it.

Forbidden Forest Ranger Cosmic Gerbil's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Cosmic Gerbil on Facebook

I would like to see a flying Eevee too :) I was going to choose ghost Eevee but my niece said that might mean Eevee has to die and I don't want any Eevees to die D: A dragon Eevee would be sweet too :)
    Exit light
    Enter night
    Take my hand
    We're off to never never-land

Blog Entries

It seems like a lot of people want a Flying Type Eeveelution myself included. But I must say I've had a hard time thinking how they would make it Pure Flying Type without slapping the Normal Typing on it as well. Now I'm not saying that it would impossible by any means but its just a question that I have.

Blog Entries

Well I certainly would like a Dragon type Eevee, but at this point it is just not necessary. I get that Eevee is supposed to represent evolution into all types, but at this point 7 different Eeveelutions is fine. I don't think we will be getting any more, nor do we need any more.

And especially not now. I have a feeling that Gen. VI will be focusing on evolutions of Gen. V Pokémon, like a prevo for Throh/Sawk and and evo for 'mons like Basculin and Alomomola. IMO, if they wanted to add more Eeveelutions than our 7, they would have added them back in Gens III/IV. While speculating about the other 10 Eeveelutions is fun, I just don't think that it is entirely realistic.

Keeping my fingers crossed though!
    FCs- HG: 4426 5257 0152 Pt: 0131 7157 4821 W: 3095 6620 2000 W2: 1851 0568 6600

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TFSpock View Post
    Well I certainly would like a Dragon type Eevee, but at this point it is just not necessary. I get that Eevee is supposed to represent evolution into all types, but at this point 7 different Eeveelutions is fine. I don't think we will be getting any more, nor do we need any more.

And especially not now. I have a feeling that Gen. VI will be focusing on evolutions of Gen. V Pokémon, like a prevo for Throh/Sawk and and evo for 'mons like Basculin and Alomomola. IMO, if they wanted to add more Eeveelutions than our 7, they would have added them back in Gens III/IV. While speculating about the other 10 Eeveelutions is fun, I just don't think that it is entirely realistic.

Keeping my fingers crossed though!
    Well with the attention the Eeveelutions have been getting with Virgil in the anime and the Short that will air with the Genesect Movie I have high hopes that they'll at least introduce 1-3 New Eeveelutions.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast