A mysterious connection between Ghost from Creepy black version and L is Real 2401

Thread: A mysterious connection between Ghost from Creepy black version and L is Real 2401

Visit SkyWarrior136's Youtube Channel

Default A mysterious connection between Ghost from Creepy black version and L is Real 2401

I know what your thinking this idea sounds crazy and at First I thought so too until I have done research. If you don't know L is Real 2401 was a Riddle which many believe predicted Luigis first appearance in an N64 game known as Paper Mario. and for those who don't know CreepyBlack Version is a hacked Pokemon Game that has Ghost (The Ghost in The Pokemon Tower) Haunt and kill the trainers and Pokemon in the game. Now these seem totally unrelated at first but when you dig deeper we find very dark connections between the two. Are you ready for a ride if so hold on.

Default Re: A mysterious connection between Ghost from Creepy black version and L is Real 240

First off is the connection of L and Lavender Town.The L in L is Real may very well mean Lavender town the birthplace of Ghost. The other words mean how that Ghost will be a real Pokemon once Pokemon die and Lavender towns curse of death becomes a reality in gaming. Lets recap shall we ghost is a hacked Pokemon who is able to kill other Pokemon not KO but to actually murder them. Ghost is an invincible Pokemon that has the lavender town music when it takes over the game and according to rumor it killed three kids and gave headaches to others. Before I move o to the next I part I would love to ask why the statue is next to the Haunted Mansion which has Boo's and aren't they ghosts...............I'm just saying its not a mere coincidence.

Default Re: A mysterious connection between Ghost from Creepy black version and L is Real 240

Next off If you look at the statue what can you recognize it as. If you ignore the star it is a tombstone and in CreepyBlack every player ghost defeats ends up having the trainer die and has him buried with a tombstone.
    The Next part of the statue in N64 has the numbers2401. At first they seem meaning less but perhaps it could mean more than one thing. Other than Marowak no wild ghost is over level 24 and I have confirmed this AND In creepyBlack what level is Ghost?........Level 1 or 01. Thus you get 2401. Another sugestion is that it is literal and maybe after playing CreepyBlack for 24.01 hours straight something happens or if you play it on A date with 2401 or in the year 2401 something happens. The final connection is the girl who asks if you believe in Ghosts she'll mention a white hand which although mysterious could be the glove of Luigi or even Mario who is the star of SM6 which has the statue. Think about it and give me input and thanks for reading. Subscribe.

Creepy Black is just a creepypasta, though. It's not real, unless you count the fanmade hacks.

Zeb
    vital spirit. Zeb's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

This is more suited as a blog.
    Zeb: 0361-6364-1279 | Thunderbolts and Lightningrods!