The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread - Page 3
Page 3 of 134 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread

Quote Originally Posted by venom View Post
    Rammykun the mew is hacked some one probably used an AR or game shark to open up the far away Island side quest in emerald if the mew was Japanese I would say it was probably legit.
    so what your saying is that it's legit, but obtained in an Illigit way, right? hmm, well, I also do wonder: did nintendo do any event's at comic-con these last few years for R/S/E/LG/FR?

Quote Originally Posted by Masterkraft View Post
    Milotic (Japanese)
    Level: 51
    Appparently met at lv. 51.
    Route 225.
    Caught in a Master Ball.
    MasterKraft that milotic is hacked you cant find milotic in the wild they have to be evolved from febas
    I'm with Venom on this one - even if we assume that the Milotic was evolved from a Feebas, the fact that the current level is the same as the original level means that's not possible. Secondly, Feebas aren't found on Route 225. Lastly, rare as they are, who really uses a Master Ball to catch a Feebas? Or even a Milotic?
    Looking for legendaries - can you help?
    Details here.

Right now I'm wondering who uses Master Balls on a Mew..? Mew's catch rate is 30, which is relatively close to Dialga and Palkia. *sigh* Little noobs fiddling with an AR...

I usually keep most of my hacked (or at least the obvious ones that scream "Um, DUH!") Pokes for a laugh. I have a L:5 shiny Mew (I already have a legit one... o__o;) and it was met on Route 203, I think. XD

Buuburn is my Homeslice.

Thanks venom and Belthazar, thought so myself, just wanted confirmation.

Proud owner of a Legitimate Darkrai.
    24/08/2007
    ---
    Pokemon Pearl Friend Code
    "Holden"
    2663-9459-1419

Quote Originally Posted by Tina View Post
    I have a L:5 shiny Mew (I already have a legit one... o__o;) and it was met on Route 203, I think. XD
    Sure, I see Mews on Route 203 all the time. No wait, that's Bidoof. My mistake. =)
    Details here.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rammykun View Post
    so what your saying is that it's legit, but obtained in an Illigit way, right? hmm, well, I also do wonder: did nintendo do any event's at comic-con these last few years for R/S/E/LG/FR?
    they did. they gave away the eon ticket for R/S and mystic ticket the one you need to catch Ho-oh and lugia. I cant remember which years though. if you were lucky enought to be in New York i think in 04 the pokemon store gave away the aurora ticket to catch deoxys.
    all we have is now, these moments and once they are gone they will never come again.

I got this Jirachi from Emerald, my friend let me migrating his Jirachis, and here are it is:
    Pokemon Species:Jirachi
    Nickname:JIRACHI
    Ribbons:The CHampion (hoenn) one
    Ball:Poke Ball
    Area encountered:In a fateful Encounter
    Level encountered:Lv 5
    OT:WISHMKR
    Moves:Psychic, Doom Desire, Thunder, Double Edge
    Stats:Pretty Ok to me
    ID no.20043
    I got another from the GTS, with random Japanese letters, I got it in a maser ball, I received it from a offer I made, so Im really confused, if it serves of something, the ID is 06626

And my friend gets manaphy eggs tough action replay, does that make them Illegal ?
    Last edited by Someone without Imaginati; 7th September 2007 at 05:49 PM.
    Look this post http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/402142-post2567.html
    to look what I can offerand what I want,
    I got this Shinies: Magneton, Mightyena, Sableye, Steelix, Beedrill and Crobat. If anyone wants to trade for them, PM me, I trade any of them for The Toys R Us manaphy,
    BREAKING NEWS Hilary Clinton to be voted as the Hottiest woman of the year, along with Paris HIlton, Pamela Anderson and Britney Baldy Spears

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Someone without Imaginati View Post
    I got this Jirachi from Emerald, my friend let me migrating his Jirachis, and here are it is:
    Pokemon Species:Jirachi
    Nickname:JIRACHI
    Ribbons:The CHampion (hoenn) one
    Ball:Poke Ball
    Area encountered:In a fateful Encounter
    Level encountered:Lv 5
    OT:WISHMKR
    Moves:Psychic, Doom Desire, Thunder, Double Edge
    Stats:Pretty Ok to me

And my friend gets manaphy eggs tough action replay, does that make them Illegal ?

That jirachi looks to be at least partially hacked what is the OT id #? the I.D. # should be 20043. I say partially because Doom desire is a move that is learned at level 50 in Gen. 3 and level 70 in D/P. Double edge could be move tutored. The ribbon is possible if he had higher-level pokemon and never used it during the E4 it will still get the ribbon .

and the Manaphy eggs are not illegal but they are not legit.
    all we have is now, these moments and once they are gone they will never come again.

That jirachi looks to be at least partially hacked what is the OT id #? the I.D. # should be 20043. I say partially because Doom desire is a move that is learned at level 50 in Gen. 3 and level 70 in D/P. Double edge could be move tutored. The ribbon is possible if he had higher-level pokemon and never used it during the E4 it will still get the ribbon .

and the Manaphy eggs are not illegal but they are not legit.
    By the way,my Jirachi is Level 97, the japanese one is lv 5
    Look this post http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/402142-post2567.html
    to look what I can offerand what I want,
    I got this Shinies: Magneton, Mightyena, Sableye, Steelix, Beedrill and Crobat. If anyone wants to trade for them, PM me, I trade any of them for The Toys R Us manaphy,
    BREAKING NEWS Hilary Clinton to be voted as the Hottiest woman of the year, along with Paris HIlton, Pamela Anderson and Britney Baldy Spears

On a path of trouble (for others) and fun (for me).

Quote Originally Posted by Haseo View Post
    Not an offered one. They have to accept your offer with a hacked pokemon. You CANNOT offer a hacked pokemon on the GTS.
    That's not true at all. There are plenty of people who store illegitimate Pokemon on the GTS.

My friend got a Stunktank (or whatever that Skunk's name is) that was 100% obviously hacked. It was caught at the wrong place, at a ridiculously high level not normally found in the wild, and in a Masterball. All clear signs of hacking. And he was looking for the Skunk, not offering something for it.

And if you look for Mew on the GTS, you'll clearly see they're all hacked.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ロキさま View Post
    That's not true at all. There are plenty of people who store illegitimate Pokemon on the GTS.

My friend got a Stunktank (or whatever that Skunk's name is) that was 100% obviously hacked. It was caught at the wrong place, at a ridiculously high level not normally found in the wild, and in a Masterball. All clear signs of hacking. And he was looking for the Skunk, not offering something for it.

And if you look for Mew on the GTS, you'll clearly see they're all hacked.
    Unfortunately you can both receive and send hacked legends Because I have been on both ends I got a hacked celebi when I was asking for one level 70 but in a master ball so i went searching for a legit one when I saw another obvious hack celebi English name level 43 so I decided to test if I could send the one I just received and it went through. what ever they did to try and block hacks has failed miserably

I'm pretty sure the rule is you can't offer hacked Pokemon, but you can still recieve hacked Pokemon in respond to your offer, and you can still give hacked Pokemon in response to someone else's offer. Kind of defeats the purpose of not letting you offer hacked Pokemon, especially since you can request a Pokemon that can only exist when hacked.
    Details here.

Actually I have personal expereince that says you can offer a hacked pokemon on the GTS.

Is an event legendary not legit if the item used to open the area to obtain it (e.g. Oak's Letter for Shaymin) is the only thing hacked?
    Processing registration data
    Please wait before trying again
    It may take five minutes or longer to complete the process
    U MAD TRAINERS?

Just call it Semi-Legit. ;) It wasn't hacked into the wild, yet it wasn't offically given out. :)

Page 3 of 134 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast