Like Tree24Likes

Thread: The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread

Blog Entries
    Add Charizards Burn on Facebook
    Follow Charizards Burn on Tumblr Visit Charizards Burn's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The "Is My Pokemon Hacked?" Thread

Yeah i was hoping that it wasnt.

Thanks Tina.
    << Credit goes to Felly For This Awesome Banner!

White 2 Friend Code: 0004 4607 7479 (Zaine)

I don't calculate stat values, nor do I care about natures. I just catch my Pokemon the way they are, and play the game normally. If you agree copy and paste this into your sig.

Hey, guys! It's me again. Thanks for all the help that you guys posted with regards to my questionable Shaymin. Yeah, in the end, after some more investigation of my own, as well as comparing it to a legit Japanese Shaymin I got off GTS (yeah, I checked it), I found out that it is indeed hacked. No matter though, since I have me a genuine one now.

It can't use the Gracidea though, unlike the hacked one, which is also consistent with a regular Shaymin caught off Flower Paradise.

Oh, well. Not important in my list...

Need Pokemon of no specific gender, nature, moveset, and/or coloration? From Gen I to V, if it's obtainable by breeding, I can get it for you. Just PM me here.
    NO HACKS/CLONES GUARANTEED.

Pokemon White Version FC: 3739-8869-3422

Ugh....you people and your complaining about hacked pokemon....Obviously, (if) you were trading for a pokemon you thought was hacked, what ever you got was obviously a pokesav. Speaking of which, people make pokesavs all the time, and the only reason people are against it is because of the infamous "wonderguard" spiritomb or sableye. now i have to admit, i DO have a few hacked pokesavs, (most likely traded from Pearl) and some of which are HELPFUL I have (in platinum): 2 shiny darkrais, 1 shiny rayquaza, and the infamous wonderguarded spiritomb called "Genesis" (in honor of final fantasy) I hope this clears up the confusion about this.
    SURRENDER NOW TO OBLIVION!

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent9999 View Post
    Ugh....you people and your complaining about hacked pokemon....Obviously, (if) you were trading for a pokemon you thought was hacked, what ever you got was obviously a pokesav. Speaking of which, people make pokesavs all the time, and the only reason people are against it is because of the infamous "wonderguard" spiritomb or sableye. now i have to admit, i DO have a few hacked pokesavs, (most likely traded from Pearl) and some of which are HELPFUL I have (in platinum): 2 shiny darkrais, 1 shiny rayquaza, and the infamous wonderguarded spiritomb called "Genesis" (in honor of final fantasy) I hope this clears up the confusion about this.
    Ahh, we have a cheat supporter on the line, hmmhmm...

No, good sir, I'm afraid you're mistaken. Us collectors are not just against Wondertombs or Wondereyes (though I would have to say anyone who uses those must be pathetic in battle). Not just that.

What we collectors really dislike is the fact that when we offer perfectly legit Pokemon that we've toiled on breeding, training, and/or catching, we get in return some hacked Pokemon that took a few minutes of nasty intentions to make.

Of course, it's a risk we have to take if we ever search for trades online, but it is annoying at the very least...

Or were you simply saying that "Pokesavs" are not hacks at all? I hope not, because that would make you sound stu-... whoops! I've said too much...

Don't mind me, heheh...

Need Pokemon of no specific gender, nature, moveset, and/or coloration? From Gen I to V, if it's obtainable by breeding, I can get it for you. Just PM me here.

British Invasion $aturn¥oshi's Avatar Social Media Coordinator
    Blog Entries
    Follow $aturn¥oshi On Twitter Add $aturn¥oshi on Facebook Add $aturn¥oshi on Google+
    Follow $aturn¥oshi on Tumblr Visit $aturn¥oshi's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by jima View Post
    It can't use the Gracidea though, unlike the hacked one, which is also consistent with a regular Shaymin caught off Flower Paradise.
    Platinum's Flower Paradise Shaymin can use the Gracidea.

Quote Originally Posted by $aturn¥oshi View Post
    Platinum's Flower Paradise Shaymin can use the Gracidea.
    Oh, it can? Wow, thanks for the info. I previously thought only movie Shaymin can use it.

Thanks. Gotta go search around for that...

NPR

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowComics View Post
    Ah, ok. Well, I would still consider it hacked since it is the offspring of a hacked Pokemon, but the offspring wouldn't have any of the problems of a hacked Pokemon.
    Kinda like cloning. Soo, can milktank learn surf or is my pokemon hacked. Because this thing is giving me the hebeegibees.

The sun? Thats the hottest place on earth!

Quote Originally Posted by NPR View Post
    Kinda like cloning. Soo, can milktank learn surf or is my pokemon hacked. Because this thing is giving me the hebeegibees.
    Yes, Miltank can learn surf, does not have to by breeding, just use HM

Thanks Felly for banner

^That was close to me. Interesting

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent9999 View Post
    Pokemon is about perseverance through hard work, dedication and (most of all) patience. Accepting or creating hacked pokemon completely takes away from that aspect of the game.

Completing the pokedex is supposed to be an accomplishment. Sitting there and typing in some codes or something for a few minutes is not an accomplishment. And if you can't beat the story without a Spiritomb with Wonder guard... Well that's just kind of sad really.
    That's nice.

Ahh, we have a cheat supporter on the line, hmmhmm...

No, good sir, I'm afraid you're mistaken. Us collectors are not just against Wondertombs or Wondereyes (though I would have to say anyone who uses those must be pathetic in battle). Not just that.

What we collectors really dislike is the fact that when we offer perfectly legit Pokemon that we've toiled on breeding, training, and/or catching, we get in return some hacked Pokemon that took a few minutes of nasty intentions to make.

Of course, it's a risk we have to take if we ever search for trades online, but it is annoying at the very least...

Or were you simply saying that "Pokesavs" are not hacks at all? I hope not, because that would make you sound stu-... whoops! I've said too much...

Don't mind me, heheh...
    no...i wasnt saying they weren't hacks. In fact, im in the process of making a pokesav, wich is a box of pokemon named after code geass characters. ALSO, i am also tesing pokesavs one of my friends make, since we've recently found out how to beat a wondertomb (HINT: USE FIREFANG/REVENGE). thank you and good day (more like a rainy day where i live...)
    SURRENDER NOW TO OBLIVION!

Pokemon Species:Darkrai
    Ribbons: Classic Ribbon
    Ball: Cherish Ball
    Area encountered:Pokemon event
    Level encountered:Lv 50
    OT: ALAMOS
    Moves:Roar of time, Special rend, Hypnosis and Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Pokemon Species:Darkrai
    Ribbons: Classic Ribbon
    Ball: Cherish Ball
    Area encountered:Pokemon event
    Level encountered:Lv 50
    OT: ALAMOS
    Moves:Roar of time, Special rend, Hypnosis and Nightmare
    Yeah, that's definitely a legit event Darkrai, also known as the Alamos Darkrai.

To further confirm, check its ID Number. According to Bulbapedia, there are 3 Alamos Darkrai available, all identical to what you described, except for their ID numbers.

The ID of the 3 were...

05318 (from the Nintendo World Store)
    07038 (from the movie itself, I think)
    10308 (from Target and Toys "R" Us)

Hope that helps you out. Now to resume looking for my own Darkrai...

Yeah, that's definitely a legit event Darkrai, also known as the Alamos Darkrai.

To further confirm, check its ID Number. According to Bulbapedia, there are 3 Alamos Darkrai available, all identical to what you described, except for their ID numbers.

The ID of the 3 were...

05318 (from the Nintendo World Store)
    07038 (from the movie itself, I think)
    10308 (from Target and Toys "R" Us)

Hope that helps you out. Now to resume looking for my own Darkrai...
    thanks for that the id number is 05318 when looking on bulbapedia one it is Toys "R" Us Darkrai now I have to find some other event pokemon

Blog Entries
    Follow Magmaster12 On Twitter
    Visit Magmaster12's Youtube Channel

I got a level 80 snorlax off gts for a salamence but it has really low base stats

Quote Originally Posted by Magmaster12 View Post
    I got a level 80 snorlax off gts for a salamence but it has really low base stats
    what are the base stats exactly