The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread - Page 30

Page 30 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 1951
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread

  1. #436
    Feel it Burn. Charizards Burn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Pokemon Stadium, Kanto
    Posts
    762
    Blog Entries
    9
    Add Charizards Burn on Facebook
    Follow Charizards Burn on Tumblr Visit Charizards Burn's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The "Is My Pokemon Hacked?" Thread

    Yeah i was hoping that it wasnt.

    Thanks Tina.
    << Credit goes to Felly For This Awesome Banner!

    White 2 Friend Code: 0004 4607 7479 (Zaine)

    I don't calculate stat values, nor do I care about natures. I just catch my Pokemon the way they are, and play the game normally. If you agree copy and paste this into your sig.

  2. #437
    The Obsessive-Compulsive jima's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The HobbyBox
    Posts
    404

    Default Re: The "Is My Pokemon Hacked?" Thread

    Hey, guys! It's me again. Thanks for all the help that you guys posted with regards to my questionable Shaymin. Yeah, in the end, after some more investigation of my own, as well as comparing it to a legit Japanese Shaymin I got off GTS (yeah, I checked it), I found out that it is indeed hacked. No matter though, since I have me a genuine one now.

    It can't use the Gracidea though, unlike the hacked one, which is also consistent with a regular Shaymin caught off Flower Paradise.

    Oh, well. Not important in my list...

    Need Pokemon of no specific gender, nature, moveset, and/or coloration? From Gen I to V, if it's obtainable by breeding, I can get it for you. Just PM me here.
    NO HACKS/CLONES GUARANTEED.

    Pokemon White Version FC: 3739-8869-3422

  3. #438
    Happy Dethday Vincent9999's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Where I lay my head is home
    Posts
    36

    Default Re: The "Is My Pokemon Hacked?" Thread

    Ugh....you people and your complaining about hacked pokemon....Obviously, (if) you were trading for a pokemon you thought was hacked, what ever you got was obviously a pokesav. Speaking of which, people make pokesavs all the time, and the only reason people are against it is because of the infamous "wonderguard" spiritomb or sableye. now i have to admit, i DO have a few hacked pokesavs, (most likely traded from Pearl) and some of which are HELPFUL I have (in platinum): 2 shiny darkrais, 1 shiny rayquaza, and the infamous wonderguarded spiritomb called "Genesis" (in honor of final fantasy) I hope this clears up the confusion about this.
    SURRENDER NOW TO OBLIVION!


  4. #439
    The Obsessive-Compulsive jima's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The HobbyBox
    Posts
    404

    Default Re: The "Is My Pokemon Hacked?" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent9999 View Post
    Ugh....you people and your complaining about hacked pokemon....Obviously, (if) you were trading for a pokemon you thought was hacked, what ever you got was obviously a pokesav. Speaking of which, people make pokesavs all the time, and the only reason people are against it is because of the infamous "wonderguard" spiritomb or sableye. now i have to admit, i DO have a few hacked pokesavs, (most likely traded from Pearl) and some of which are HELPFUL I have (in platinum): 2 shiny darkrais, 1 shiny rayquaza, and the infamous wonderguarded spiritomb called "Genesis" (in honor of final fantasy) I hope this clears up the confusion about this.
    Ahh, we have a cheat supporter on the line, hmmhmm...

    No, good sir, I'm afraid you're mistaken. Us collectors are not just against Wondertombs or Wondereyes (though I would have to say anyone who uses those must be pathetic in battle). Not just that.

    What we collectors really dislike is the fact that when we offer perfectly legit Pokemon that we've toiled on breeding, training, and/or catching, we get in return some hacked Pokemon that took a few minutes of nasty intentions to make.

    Of course, it's a risk we have to take if we ever search for trades online, but it is annoying at the very least...

    Or were you simply saying that "Pokesavs" are not hacks at all? I hope not, because that would make you sound stu-... whoops! I've said too much...

    Don't mind me, heheh...

    Need Pokemon of no specific gender, nature, moveset, and/or coloration? From Gen I to V, if it's obtainable by breeding, I can get it for you. Just PM me here.
    NO HACKS/CLONES GUARANTEED.

    Pokemon White Version FC: 3739-8869-3422

  5. #440
    British Invasion $aturn¥oshi's Avatar Social Media Coordinator
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    34,115
    Blog Entries
    99
    Follow $aturn¥oshi On Twitter Add $aturn¥oshi on Facebook Add $aturn¥oshi on Google+
    Follow $aturn¥oshi on Tumblr Visit $aturn¥oshi's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The "Is My Pokemon Hacked?" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by jima View Post
    It can't use the Gracidea though, unlike the hacked one, which is also consistent with a regular Shaymin caught off Flower Paradise.
    Platinum's Flower Paradise Shaymin can use the Gracidea.

  6. #441
    The Obsessive-Compulsive jima's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The HobbyBox
    Posts
    404

    Default Re: The "Is My Pokemon Hacked?" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by $aturn¥oshi View Post
    Platinum's Flower Paradise Shaymin can use the Gracidea.
    Oh, it can? Wow, thanks for the info. I previously thought only movie Shaymin can use it.

    Thanks. Gotta go search around for that...

    Need Pokemon of no specific gender, nature, moveset, and/or coloration? From Gen I to V, if it's obtainable by breeding, I can get it for you. Just PM me here.
    NO HACKS/CLONES GUARANTEED.

    Pokemon White Version FC: 3739-8869-3422

  7. #442
    NPR
    NPR is offline
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    154

    Default Re: The "Is My Pokemon Hacked?" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowComics View Post
    Ah, ok. Well, I would still consider it hacked since it is the offspring of a hacked Pokemon, but the offspring wouldn't have any of the problems of a hacked Pokemon.
    Kinda like cloning. Soo, can milktank learn surf or is my pokemon hacked. Because this thing is giving me the hebeegibees.

  8. #443
    Registered User Shinx3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The sun? Thats the hottest place on earth!
    Posts
    5,063

    Default Re: The "Is My Pokemon Hacked?" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by NPR View Post
    Kinda like cloning. Soo, can milktank learn surf or is my pokemon hacked. Because this thing is giving me the hebeegibees.
    Yes, Miltank can learn surf, does not have to by breeding, just use HM

    Thanks Felly for banner

    ^That was close to me. Interesting

  9. #444
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: The "Is My Pokemon Hacked?" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent9999 View Post
    Ugh....you people and your complaining about hacked pokemon....Obviously, (if) you were trading for a pokemon you thought was hacked, what ever you got was obviously a pokesav. Speaking of which, people make pokesavs all the time, and the only reason people are against it is because of the infamous "wonderguard" spiritomb or sableye. now i have to admit, i DO have a few hacked pokesavs, (most likely traded from Pearl) and some of which are HELPFUL I have (in platinum): 2 shiny darkrais, 1 shiny rayquaza, and the infamous wonderguarded spiritomb called "Genesis" (in honor of final fantasy) I hope this clears up the confusion about this.
    Pokemon is about perseverance through hard work, dedication and (most of all) patience. Accepting or creating hacked pokemon completely takes away from that aspect of the game.

    Completing the pokedex is supposed to be an accomplishment. Sitting there and typing in some codes or something for a few minutes is not an accomplishment. And if you can't beat the story without a Spiritomb with Wonder guard... Well that's just kind of sad really.
    That's nice.

  10. #445
    Happy Dethday Vincent9999's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Where I lay my head is home
    Posts
    36

    Default Re: The "Is My Pokemon Hacked?" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by jima View Post
    Ahh, we have a cheat supporter on the line, hmmhmm...

    No, good sir, I'm afraid you're mistaken. Us collectors are not just against Wondertombs or Wondereyes (though I would have to say anyone who uses those must be pathetic in battle). Not just that.

    What we collectors really dislike is the fact that when we offer perfectly legit Pokemon that we've toiled on breeding, training, and/or catching, we get in return some hacked Pokemon that took a few minutes of nasty intentions to make.

    Of course, it's a risk we have to take if we ever search for trades online, but it is annoying at the very least...

    Or were you simply saying that "Pokesavs" are not hacks at all? I hope not, because that would make you sound stu-... whoops! I've said too much...

    Don't mind me, heheh...
    no...i wasnt saying they weren't hacks. In fact, im in the process of making a pokesav, wich is a box of pokemon named after code geass characters. ALSO, i am also tesing pokesavs one of my friends make, since we've recently found out how to beat a wondertomb (HINT: USE FIREFANG/REVENGE). thank you and good day (more like a rainy day where i live...)
    SURRENDER NOW TO OBLIVION!


  11. #446
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    8

    Default Re: The "Is My Pokemon Hacked?" Thread

    Pokemon Species:Darkrai
    Ribbons: Classic Ribbon
    Ball: Cherish Ball
    Area encountered:Pokemon event
    Level encountered:Lv 50
    OT: ALAMOS
    Moves:Roar of time, Special rend, Hypnosis and Nightmare

  12. #447
    The Obsessive-Compulsive jima's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The HobbyBox
    Posts
    404

    Default Re: The "Is My Pokemon Hacked?" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Pokemon Species:Darkrai
    Ribbons: Classic Ribbon
    Ball: Cherish Ball
    Area encountered:Pokemon event
    Level encountered:Lv 50
    OT: ALAMOS
    Moves:Roar of time, Special rend, Hypnosis and Nightmare
    Yeah, that's definitely a legit event Darkrai, also known as the Alamos Darkrai.

    To further confirm, check its ID Number. According to Bulbapedia, there are 3 Alamos Darkrai available, all identical to what you described, except for their ID numbers.

    The ID of the 3 were...

    05318 (from the Nintendo World Store)
    07038 (from the movie itself, I think)
    10308 (from Target and Toys "R" Us)

    Hope that helps you out. Now to resume looking for my own Darkrai...

    Need Pokemon of no specific gender, nature, moveset, and/or coloration? From Gen I to V, if it's obtainable by breeding, I can get it for you. Just PM me here.
    NO HACKS/CLONES GUARANTEED.

    Pokemon White Version FC: 3739-8869-3422

  13. #448
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    8

    Default Re: The "Is My Pokemon Hacked?" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by jima View Post
    Yeah, that's definitely a legit event Darkrai, also known as the Alamos Darkrai.

    To further confirm, check its ID Number. According to Bulbapedia, there are 3 Alamos Darkrai available, all identical to what you described, except for their ID numbers.

    The ID of the 3 were...

    05318 (from the Nintendo World Store)
    07038 (from the movie itself, I think)
    10308 (from Target and Toys "R" Us)

    Hope that helps you out. Now to resume looking for my own Darkrai...
    thanks for that the id number is 05318 when looking on bulbapedia one it is Toys "R" Us Darkrai now I have to find some other event pokemon

  14. #449
    Registered User Magmaster12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    My MOM
    Posts
    2,261
    Blog Entries
    13
    Follow Magmaster12 On Twitter
    Visit Magmaster12's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The "Is My Pokemon Hacked?" Thread

    I got a level 80 snorlax off gts for a salamence but it has really low base stats

  15. #450
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    8

    Default Re: The "Is My Pokemon Hacked?" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Magmaster12 View Post
    I got a level 80 snorlax off gts for a salamence but it has really low base stats
    what are the base stats exactly

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •