Page 124 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 1951
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread

aka the fireflies guy Vanillish Twilight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Vanillish Twilight on Tumblr

Default Re: The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread

I don't have the Skitty anymore so it won't really matter but...

Once I put a Heracross lvl. 53(?) I think on the GTS for a Skitty, any level
    I got a shiny skitty, caught by a masterball, around level 22
    I don't remember its moveset exactly but I think it knew Giga Impact, is that an egg move or...?

Well, you guys probably won't be 100% sure because like I said I don't have the Skitty anymore because I lost/someone stole my Pokemon White so I can't provide more information about it but can I at least get the probability of it being hacked or not because I'm really wondering whether I got a legit shiny because it seemed too good to be true

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by PikaTuesday View Post
    I don't have the Skitty anymore so it won't really matter but...

Once I put a Heracross lvl. 53(?) I think on the GTS for a Skitty, any level
    I got a shiny skitty, caught by a masterball, around level 22
    I don't remember its moveset exactly but I think it knew Giga Impact, is that an egg move or...?

Well, you guys probably won't be 100% sure because like I said I don't have the Skitty anymore because I lost/someone stole my Pokemon White so I can't provide more information about it but can I at least get the probability of it being hacked or not because I'm really wondering whether I got a legit shiny because it seemed too good to be true
    Skitty can't have Giga Impact at all. Im gonna say because of that the Skitty was probably hacked.

Scandal In The Firenation Akira Bond's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Akira Bond on Tumblr

https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=4171832

I have a Deoxys that I am quite certain is hacked. It says it has invalid Pal Park Trash Bytes. It also has a couple of other things in orange text (suspicious). I'm sure it is hacked, I just want a confirmation from a couple of people before I release it, just to be absolutely certain. If someone could check the link and confirm for me it is definitely 100% hacked and not just a possible hack, it will be quite helpful.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Akira Bond View Post

I have a Deoxys that I am quite certain is hacked. It says it has invalid Pal Park Trash Bytes. It also has a couple of other things in orange text (suspicious). I'm sure it is hacked, I just want a confirmation from a couple of people before I release it, just to be absolutely certain. If someone could check the link and confirm for me it is definitely 100% hacked and not just a possible hack, it will be quite helpful.
    I'm not sure what trash bytes are, but it looks like an English Emerald Birth Island Deoxys (which contrary to popular belief is possible, as Nintendo UK let people send their Emeralds into them so they could put the ticket on). There's nothing to me that screams it's definitely a hack, but if Pokécheck says it has invalid trash bytes then it probably is.

From the Pokécheck FAQ:

Q12: What causes the following message in the legality analysis of a pokémon: "Invalid terminator sequence in trash bytes"?
    A: This message means the pokémon's nickname or OT name was edited in an external program like Pokesav or Pokegen, but some residual data in those names doesn't match the way it is normally generated by the games.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 1quacka1 View Post

I'm not sure what trash bytes are, but it looks like an English Emerald Birth Island Deoxys (which contrary to popular belief is possible, as Nintendo UK let people send their Emeralds into them so they could put the ticket on). There's nothing to me that screams it's definitely a hack, but if Pokécheck says it has invalid trash bytes then it probably is.

From the Pokécheck FAQ:

Q12: What causes the following message in the legality analysis of a pokémon: "Invalid terminator sequence in trash bytes"?
    A: This message means the pokémon's nickname or OT name was edited in an external program like Pokesav or Pokegen, but some residual data in those names doesn't match the way it is normally generated by the games.
    So if the name was edited with an external source, it would seem pretty likely the Pokemon itself was created with an external source, would it not??

Blog Entries

From the Pokécheck FAQ:

So if the name was edited with an external source, it would seem pretty likely the Pokemon itself was created with an external source, would it not??
    That's a likely conclusion, especially given how rare real English Emerald Deoxys are.

Blog Entries

From the Pokécheck FAQ:

That's a likely conclusion, especially given how rare real English Emerald Deoxys are.
    Hopefully there will be a couple of people that can confirm 100% it is fake, so I can release it, without making a mistake.

Eh, legitimate question here. Why not just use Pokécheck to check out a Pokémon's legalty? After all, legitimacy is literally impossible to identify in flawless hacks, unless you're some sort of hex-editing god...
    I think we should be able to choose the genders of our Pokemon. Better yet, they should choose for themselves.
    They can also choose their orientation for breeding. Imagine the depth.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mami Tomoe View Post
    Eh, legitimate question here. Why not just use Pokécheck to check out a Pokémon's legalty? After all, legitimacy is literally impossible to identify in flawless hacks, unless you're some sort of hex-editing god...
    Well threads like these were around long before Pokécheck, I guess people like to be old fashioned.

Blog Entries

Victini lvl 50
    Flawless IVs
    Japanese OT
    Caught Lib Island at 15
    252 satk 252 spd 4hp
    Wierdly no exp in towards 51 andit does have 510 only 508 ev used

Guessing its a hax or someones JA ev trained and lvled it.

^ A rule of thumb at Pokécheck is that 508 EVs = hack, 99.99% of time. The experience bar means nothing, as it could have been Rare Candy'd at level 49. IVs might have been RNG abused, but eh. I'm calling it a hack.

@quacka, I guess that would make sense. Sorry about it. :3
    I think we should be able to choose the genders of our Pokemon. Better yet, they should choose for themselves.
    They can also choose their orientation for breeding. Imagine the depth.

Blog Entries
    Add Charizards Burn on Facebook
    Follow Charizards Burn on Tumblr Visit Charizards Burn's Youtube Channel

Pokemon Species: Shaymin
    Nickname: シェイミ
    Ribbons: N/A
    Ball: Master
    Area encountered: Sinnoh, arrived at level. 30.
    Level encountered: 30.
    OT: In Japanese.
    Moves: Magical Leaf, Synthesis, Leech Seed, Growth
    Stats:
    HP: 100
    Attack: 73
    Def: 70
    Sp. Atk: 79
    Sp. Def: 66
    Speed: 71
    << Credit goes to Felly For This Awesome Banner!

White 2 Friend Code: 0004 4607 7479 (Zaine)

I don't calculate stat values, nor do I care about natures. I just catch my Pokemon the way they are, and play the game normally. If you agree copy and paste this into your sig.

Rawr! Berrenta's Avatar Bulbapedia Junior Administrator
    Blog Entries

@Charizards Burn; Shaymin's location, level, and ball used is legitimate, as it can be encountered in Sinnoh. Moves are legal. After calculating stats, assuming a neutral nature as one isn't mentioned, HP, Speed, and both Attack stats are legal. The only way the Defense and Special Defense stats can be legal is if it was EV trained in those stats.
    X/3DS FC: 1289 8751 6620 In-game name: Karen
    Claims: Nidoqueen, Mawilite, Hondew Berry, Fiery Dance, Flower Veil
    Claims (other): Luke Triton (Professor Layton), Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4)

Skyworld Warriors, a Kid Icarus fan club
    Friend Safari: Poison (Kakuna, Swalot, Whirlipede)

Blog Entries
    Add Charizards Burn on Facebook
    Follow Charizards Burn on Tumblr Visit Charizards Burn's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Berrenta View Post
    @Charizards Burn; Shaymin's location, level, and ball used is legitimate, as it can be encountered in Sinnoh. Moves are legal. After calculating stats, assuming a neutral nature as one isn't mentioned, HP, Speed, and both Attack stats are legal. The only way the Defense and Special Defense stats can be legal is if it was EV trained in those stats.
    Its nature is Rash, if that changes anything?
    << Credit goes to Felly For This Awesome Banner!

White 2 Friend Code: 0004 4607 7479 (Zaine)

I don't calculate stat values, nor do I care about natures. I just catch my Pokemon the way they are, and play the game normally. If you agree copy and paste this into your sig.

Rawr! Berrenta's Avatar Bulbapedia Junior Administrator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Charizards Burn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Berrenta View Post
    Its nature is Rash, if that changes anything?
    If it's Rash, it positively affects Sp Attack and hinders Sp Defense. Even with the nature calculated, it didn't quite change the results much.
    X/3DS FC: 1289 8751 6620 In-game name: Karen
    Claims: Nidoqueen, Mawilite, Hondew Berry, Fiery Dance, Flower Veil
    Claims (other): Luke Triton (Professor Layton), Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4)

Skyworld Warriors, a Kid Icarus fan club
    Friend Safari: Poison (Kakuna, Swalot, Whirlipede)