The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread - Page 123

Page 123 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 1951
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread

Nyx

Default Re: The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread

@Foxeaf;

Your Espeon is probably RNG'd. I don't consider RNG'd Pokemon legit personally, but that's subjective really.
    Last edited by yourlilemogirl; 18th January 2013 at 02:52 PM. Reason: fixing mention

Quote Originally Posted by Berrenta View Post
    That Espeon seems legit at first glance (can be caught as an Eevee in Castelia at 18; has 3 TM moves and a tutor move, all legal) As for the Pokérus part, though, it can't hold that plus the smiley face. Once it gets that smiley face from its previous Pokérus exposure, it can't get Pokérus again. As for stats, all seem to be within Espeon's range, but all perfect 31's... Must be extremely lucky to get that legitimately and be shiny as well. I'm still debating on how legit it is.
    Oh, I meant that the smiley was there when I received it, that's how I knew it had Pokerus. I mentioned it just in case it would help. Sorry for the confusion.

It's a toughie, but like Mr. Warrior said, it might have just been RNG'd. Kids these days with their RNGs and things...

Smile~

I prefer to use legit pokemon on my team so is this one hacked: Name: porygon-z, OT: Shiro, ID: 42314, Lv: 100 while it seems hacked (it' s also shiny) the one thing throwing me off is that it says Wi-fi gift and that it was encountered at level 100

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Tjd78 View Post
    I prefer to use legit pokemon on my team so is this one hacked: Name: porygon-z, OT: Shiro, ID: 42314, Lv: 100 while it seems hacked (it' s also shiny) the one thing throwing me off is that it says Wi-fi gift and that it was encountered at level 100
    The OT tipped me off so i did a quick google search of the OT/ID and it would seem you got one of these. I can't see any data online about a fateful encounter porygon/porygon-z though, so my guess is it's hacked.

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Blog Entries

Follow FallenIdol_453 on Tumblr

I received this Reuniclus from the GTS this morning, and it looks a little too good to be true? Or am I just extremely lucky?

Reuniclus (has its Japanese name, Shiny, has a star mark, had PokeRus at one point)

Platinum Friend Code: 4428-0341-9435

SoulSilver Friend Code: 2709-9984-3194

Black Friend Code: 4428-2129-6693

Black 2 Friend Code: 5244-0942-6506

I always root for the ships that don't get a lot of love.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

It looks alright to me. It's stats are within the max stats shown on Bulbapedia, it's Special Attack is the highest number given in the max stats implying it probably has a 31 IV there and was EV trained( especially considering it had Pokerus) and all the moves are ok and can be learned legitimately. Overall I say it may be legit as nothing about it raises red flags to me, if you want to be sure though you could upload it to PokeCheck

Blog Entries

Follow FallenIdol_453 on Tumblr

Thanks @Aquanova;!
    Platinum Friend Code: 4428-0341-9435

SoulSilver Friend Code: 2709-9984-3194

Black Friend Code: 4428-2129-6693

Black 2 Friend Code: 5244-0942-6506

I always root for the ships that don't get a lot of love.

Scandal In The Firenation Akira Bond's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Akira Bond on Tumblr

Exclamation ~Possible Shiny Kyogre Clone~

I have a Shiny Kyogre that I have checked to see if it is hacked. It is valid in every way, except the Pokecheck site says there are two other identical Shiny Kyogre in their data base, and says it is either because it has been cloned on that site or my Kyogre has been checked on that site twice by other people.

I would appreciate it if anyone with a Shiny Kyogre can post their Kyogre's OT name and ID number. If someone else posts the same OT and ID as mine, I'll know it is a clone.

Thank you to everyone who posts on this thread.

some kind of madness TwilightBlade's Avatar Moderator

@~A~; First, it has to be a clone since it's existing in multiple places... Even if traded without cloning, the past owner(s) still have Kyogre on Pokecheck and thus have the file on hand. They can get more of the Kyogre anytime they want through various means.

Second, it would be a much better idea for you to post the OT and possibly ID. If it's a common Kyogre, I or someone else will recognize it. Or, you can search for it in the database yourself. Mine would be OT: AVA from Sapphire though. I doubt that helps you though since I never exactly traded my Kyogre here. Mine is also unique in the database.
    trade station
    art gallery
    ❝In this world, there are things you have to protect even if your hands get stained with blood.❞

Blog Entries
    Follow RainbowSylveon On Twitter Add RainbowSylveon on Facebook
    Follow RainbowSylveon on Tumblr Visit RainbowSylveon's Youtube Channel

Okay, I have a question on two Pokemon. They're both Salamence, and I got them in trades from two different people.

Thanks :3 I think they actually are hacked, but I just want to make sure. (at the very least, I can breed them since they're different genders xD)
    Claims: Oshawott, Ice Body, Magmarizer, Griseous Orb (July 1, 2012) Cross Poison (September 26, 2012)

Tumblr | Twitter | Playthrough Blog

Fennekindle ==> RainbowSylveon

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fennekindle View Post
    Okay, I have a question on two Pokemon. They're both Salamence, and I got them in trades from two different people.

Thanks :3 I think they actually are hacked, but I just want to make sure. (at the very least, I can breed them since they're different genders xD)
    The first one seems to be a Saikyou Salamence from 2008. So it's probably legit.

The second one is definitely hacked, as it cannot be encountered anywhere in Sinnoh at level 50. Also, there weren't any Salamence events in 2011, so the Premier Ribbon isn't legit.

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

I do get the feeling that this is a clone, since it appears several times in Pokecheck (though I can't find it). It passes legitimacy check completely, the "is likely edited or RNG abused" doesn't always signal a hack. However, the high stats make me wonder. Is there anything else in the data that *would* signal a hack? I can also note that they weren't asking or anything stupid, they wanted an Arceus, which is okay to me, legendary for legendary. All the info is in the link.

https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=3673068

Same deal with this guy...nothing that says "hack" blaringly, but I've never been sure on him. The stats aren't spectacular, nor are they suspicious hack stats (I've noticed many hackers use a stat pattern, like 11/30/11/30/11/30, when they don't use all 31s or all 00s or something. It starts that way, but the last pair breaks the pattern.) As for the evolution flag, I got that again when I traded for a Boldore from another country, which evolved and changed names. It's that "if you trade-evolve it, or trade and then evolve it,it will take the name of the new game's language" thing, that's all.

https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=2355295
    Last edited by BraviaryGirl; 24th February 2013 at 01:52 PM.
    Platinum FC: 4342 0595 5538
    Heartgold FC:5286 8973 0818
    Black FC: 0132 9951 7664
    White 2 FC: 2495 2229 6740

Scandal In The Firenation Akira Bond's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Akira Bond on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightBlade View Post
    @~A~; First, it has to be a clone since it's existing in multiple places... Even if traded without cloning, the past owner(s) still have Kyogre on Pokecheck and thus have the file on hand. They can get more of the Kyogre anytime they want through various means.

Second, it would be a much better idea for you to post the OT and possibly ID. If it's a common Kyogre, I or someone else will recognize it. Or, you can search for it in the database yourself. Mine would be OT: AVA from Sapphire though. I doubt that helps you though since I never exactly traded my Kyogre here. Mine is also unique in the database.
    I only know of its existence on the one database, not multiple places. The site says it is possible it is either a clone or has just been checked a few times, it doesn't say it is a definite clone. There is a chance others have checked this Kyogre when it has been traded to them. Of course there is a big chance it is a clone, since a Shiny Kyogre would be a popular legitimate Pokemon to clone, however, there is still a small possibility that it is the only Unique Shiny Kyogre.

I purposely withheld Kyogre's information on the off chance someone replies saying they do have that Kyogre when in fact they don't. I'm hoping anyone with a shiny Kyogre would post their details so I can see if it matches with mine or not.

Default Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

I've been offered a Deoxys in a trade on Black 2 (it came from someone's Pearl game, apparently); can someone double check it for me? All of this seems legit:

Fateful encounter
    Cherish ball
    Gamestp 06218
    psycho boost, zap cannon, iron defense, extremespeed

But I believed the Gamestop Deoxys was only given out in summer 2008, and this Deoxys says '2011'. Is that just the date it was pokeshifted, meaning the original date cannot be verified? Or is this the date it was received on Pearl meaning it's not legit? If someone could please clear this up for me, thanks.

I breed egg move pokes & DW females.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

Quote Originally Posted by LadySasaki View Post
    I've been offered a Deoxys in a trade on Black 2 (it came from someone's Pearl game, apparently); can someone double check it for me? All of this seems legit:

Fateful encounter
    Cherish ball
    Gamestp 06218
    psycho boost, zap cannon, iron defense, extremespeed

But I believed the Gamestop Deoxys was only given out in summer 2008, and this Deoxys says '2011'. Is that just the date it was pokeshifted, meaning the original date cannot be verified? Or is this the date it was received on Pearl meaning it's not legit? If someone could please clear this up for me, thanks.
    When a Pokemon is transferred to a Gen V game via Poke Transfer, its date changes. That could be why the date is 2011.

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv