The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread

Page 1 of 131 1231151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread

Default The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread

It's becoming all-too-common for these threads in this forum, so I'm making a sticky for it. All you do is come in, list information about the Pokemon, and ask whether or not it's hacked. I'm banking on you knowledgeable people who usually answer to come here and answer for us. :)

A possible format to frame your question would be this:

Gen this is concerning:
    Pokemon Species:
    Nickname:
    Ribbons:
    Ball:
    Area encountered:
    Level encountered:
    OT:
    Moves:
    Stats:

Keep in mind that the more information you give, the easier it is to spot a hack, usually.
    Last edited by yourlilemogirl; 24th October 2013 at 04:08 PM. Reason: adding option to specify Gen as Gen 6 added new capabilities for pokemon to be caught in new types of balls than bafore
    yourlilemogirl likes this.

Stealthy Ninja Mario - A Crossover through Realms

I Hate Pokemon! | The Ballad of Captain Clefairy
    Click to see my shinies. <-- Please don't PM me asking to trade for my shinies. If I want to trade them, I'll post them on my trade/want list.

Default Celebi

Hey, Thanks! ^^

Anyway, I traded that Celebi (Which is Japanese in a Master Ball) for a Shiny Unknown. :/ I mean, I don't mind having Celebi, but I would have preferred to change that unknown for a shiny charmander or something...

"You grow up the day you have your first real laugh at yourself"
    Friend Code 3DS: 3282 2816 1564

Blog Entries

Shouldn't we have a list of registered evemt give away Pokemon, and NYPC Pokemon?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "L" View Post
    Shouldn't we have a list of registered evemt give away Pokemon, and NYPC Pokemon?
    yes, that would be nice.

I got a Level 70 Celebi ( CELEBI) OT MAIKE ( May´s german name o.O) ID 346475, in a masterball.

I bet it is hacked because of the ball. A list of all possible Celebi IDs would be nice, though. Because I´ll try to find a legit in the GTS although it might be impossible.

A hacked pokemon isn´t that risky isn´t it? ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by "L" View Post
    And legendaries you can catch in other games at lower levels, like the Colosseum legendary dogs and Celebi.

Just because its in a Master Ball doesn't necessarily mean it's hacked....I have trapped two Legit in Master Balls, but who knows when they are real or not?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Luthien View Post
    Just because its in a Master Ball doesn't necessarily mean it's hacked....I have trapped two Legit in Master Balls, but who knows when they are real or not?
    The fact that Celebi has no ingame event means catching it in a MAsterball is impossible. All Celebis destributed outside Japan was a download-type event. Japan Coloseum has a bonus disc for Celebi which I would guess acts like Jirachi and has "Fateful Encounter" and is caught in a Pokeball.

Isn't there a Japanese in-game catching event, though?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Belthazar View Post
    Isn't there a Japanese in-game catching event, though?
    Only in Crystal.

I'll track down the Smogon thread that contains NYPC Pokemon. All I can remember is a BLissey with Wish.

By the way, BP Turtwig/Chimchar/Piplup and Wish Cresselia is all a haox.

Smogon thread on NYPC/Giveaway Pokemon

I doubt it really counts as advertising when it is a major forum most people know about. The thread gives out most of the info.
    Last edited by The Outrage; 5th September 2007 at 07:10 PM.

Registered User Someone without Imaginati's Avatar

Oh, I got some pokemon

Pokemon Species:Deoxys
    Nickname:None
    Ribbons:None
    Ball:Master Ball
    Area encountered:Hoenn
    Level encountered:Arrived at Level 100, so I dont know
    OT:00000
    Moves:Psycho Boost, Focus Blast, Recover and Xtreme Speed
    Stats:Ok, maybe even a little Low
    Its shiny, I got it for my B-Day, I really think that is Hacked

Pokemon Species:Celebi
    Nickname:None
    Ribbons:THe champion ribbon
    Ball:MAster
    Area encountered:Kanto
    Level encountered:Arrived at Level 100
    OT:Kopper
    Moves:46673
    Stats:Ok

Pokemon Species:Jirachi
    Nickname:none
    Ribbons:THe Tough contest ones, the artist ribbon, and the champion ribbon
    Ball:master
    Area encountered:Hoenn
    Level encountered:Arrived at Level 100
    OT:AAAAA
    Moves:19294
    Stats:Ok

All of them where cloned In emerald, I got them as gifts, Im not quite sure, Oh by the way, by hacking for a manaphy egg (the pokemon ranger one) and hatching the egg, makes the Manaphy hacked ? they have the Fateful encounter, and got every stat legal so I dont really know, same for items gotten thorug AR. Any Help Please ?
    Look this post http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/402142-post2567.html
    to look what I can offerand what I want,
    I got this Shinies: Magneton, Mightyena, Sableye, Steelix, Beedrill and Crobat. If anyone wants to trade for them, PM me, I trade any of them for The Toys R Us manaphy,
    BREAKING NEWS Hilary Clinton to be voted as the Hottiest woman of the year, along with Paris HIlton, Pamela Anderson and Britney Baldy Spears

On a path of trouble (for others) and fun (for me).

Celebi should always have the trainer ID: 10 ANIV/#00010. All Celebi are recieved at L70 and will say, "A fateful encounter." when in Emerald, FR, or LG. It will have to have had come from Kanto or Hoenn in order to be legitimate. It comes in a regular Pokeball.

Jirachi should always have the trainer ID: WSHMKR/#20043 (needs to be double checked). Similarly, it should also have had "A fateful encounter." tagged on it, but if Pal Parked, will say it came from Hoenn, as the bonus disc doesn't work with the Kanto games or Emerald. It comes in a regular Pokeball. The minimum level of Jirachi is L5.

Deoxys can have any ID, as it is a Pokemon that is caught. As such, it's minimum level is 30 and it most likely came from Kanto (I don't remember them having an Aurora Ticket event after Emerald came out). I do remember the NASA Deoxys Space event, but I don't have any information on that myself (I didn't attend it).

Lugia and Ho-Oh can either come from "A Distant Land" or from Kanto or from Hoenn (sorry, that's every game it seems). When caught with the Mystic Ticket from either FR, LG, or EM, they should be at a minimum level of 70. As they are caught manually and not given away, like Deoxys, their OT will change, their ID will change, and the ball they are caught in will change.

Not all Jirachi's. I have 3. They come from the bonus disc of the pre-order of Colisseum. It means they are real. Tho, the OT is: WISHMKR and ID: 20043
    But since I passed it to Diamond, it no longer appears Fatefull encounter, it just reads, Hoenn. Arrived at Lv. 41 (Duh, he's level 41, Hate him, lol.)

EDIT: Whoops *Reads post above* Heh..he beat me ^^;
    Last edited by Luthien; 5th September 2007 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Noticed Later

Quote Originally Posted by ロキさま View Post
    Celebi should always have the trainer ID: 10 ANIV/#00010. All Celebi are recieved at L70 and will say, "A fateful encounter." when in Emerald, FR, or LG. It will have to have had come from Kanto or Hoenn in order to be legitimate. It comes in a regular Pokeball.

Jirachi should always have the trainer ID: WSHMKR/#20043 (needs to be double checked). Similarly, it should also have had "A fateful encounter." tagged on it, but if Pal Parked, will say it came from Hoenn, as the bonus disc doesn't work with the Kanto games or Emerald. It comes in a regular Pokeball. The minimum level of Jirachi is L5.
    I've got a Lv.37 Celebi off of GTS. Clearly, It couldn't have been put up if it was hacked. It had a normal ID too.

THe CHANNEL Jirachi won't have a WSKMKR ID.

Blog Entries

Unfortunatly you can trade for hacked pokemon even legends because I recieved a mew in cherish ball with the move roar of time now I'm out a level 100 jirachi.
    Is there anything worse than being all alone in the night?

Yes... being all alone in a crowd.

I got a hacked Shiny Psyduck during the event of Ponyta trading....at least I think it's hacked. I searched around, and it happened to many people &#172;&#172;
    Of course, my sister liked the idea of entering to try and get a shiny, but all she got was a TRY AGAIN psyduck ^^;

Page 1 of 131 1231151101 ... LastLast