more world wide releases?

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By The Froakster
  • 1 Post By lugia61617

Thread: more world wide releases?

Registered User Fairy Type Arceus's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default more world wide releases?

For the first time since pokemon started we had a world wide release for the sixth generation of pokemon. Now my question is, was this a one time deal or perhaps a rare deal that will happen occasionally? Or will every pokemon game from now on be world wide releases? leave your opinions down below.
    3ds fc: 3153-4454-8518
    ign: frank

pokedex complete as of 2/6/14

-
    read my fanfic plz: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/adveture-sinnoh-region-fanfic-163973/

Blog Entries

Default Re: more world wide releases?

I hope so because I love the experience of playing while not knowing anything yet, since Japan isn't getting everything early. I hope Game Freak can continue worldwide releases because it really makes the experience better.
    Phoenixon likes this.
    Shiny Sninx Breeding!
    Hatch Count: 67
    Trying to obtain a Shiny Shinx!

I would certainly hope that all future releases are worldwide. After all, it's great for preventing spoilers.

That said, I'm still annoyed because they still give Japan all the events every other week while we get nothing but a confirmation of Diancie's existence.
    Phoenixon likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy Type Arceus View Post
    Or will every pokemon game from now on be world wide releases?.
    By "every Pokemon game", I think you mean "ever main series Pokemon game", in which case, my answer to if there will be more world wide releases is yes.
    However, if you mean literally "every" Pokemon game, including the side series games (like Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, etc.) that are not made by GameFreak, I doubt there will be world wide release for them. However, I still think that TPCi is trying to make all of the Pokemon media release at similar times around the world, so there will be less waiting for the localization of even the side series games.

Quote Originally Posted by lugia61617 View Post
    That said, I'm still annoyed because they still give Japan all the events every other week while we get nothing but a confirmation of Diancie's existence.
    The Diancie thing is because the event is linked to the Diancie movie, which is released in Japan first because it's made their first, and also because the anime is released there first.
    So, as I said above, by TPCi reducing the localization time for other Pokemon media, including the movies and anime, then the problem with events being released at different times will also begin to be solved. And, I have a feeling that the English Diancie movie will release much earlier than the other English Pokemon movies, since, iirc, we don't usually get the trailer this early.
    Hopefully, I'm right.
    Last edited by Phoenixon; 12th April 2014 at 09:04 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirGrimoir View Post
    This is completely beside the point, but I get a warm, fuzzy and vaguely manic feeling when I see all these posts from other forums on here and realize the pokemon fandom is incredibly interconnected. We're all here and there and over there....it's cool in a sort of, "Oh God, I don't know why I'm laughing!" way.