More GTS problems with localized names... - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: More GTS problems with localized names...

sparkl on, dargon slaer Fox Magician's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Fox Magician On Twitter Add Fox Magician on Google+

Default Re: More GTS problems with localized names...

Quote Originally Posted by FairyRed View Post
    Man, the only thing that need fixing is the damn "asking for" thing. The thing should stop people from asking for a level 9-and-under Reshiram/Zekrom/whatever. Like "this Pokemon is impossible!" or along the lines.

And what sucks even worse is I can't give away blatantly hacked Pokemon. I tried to hand some sucker a level 1 Reshiram, right? Oops! "This Pokemon can't be traded away! (error code or whatever in here)". I say "blatantly" because it had no issues with me handing away hacked level 100 Tornadus and Zoroark.

What?! D8 You're kidding, right? I'm not going to do random match-up against people who don't nickname their Pokemon! ...unless it's like PBR, and it just leaves everything default? Man... :<
    In Hg/Ss there was the event to get a level 1 dragon. Mayve these guys don't want to risk blocking ReshiZek in case of the unexpected surprise in future games.

The naming needs to be fine tuned, I don't want a Cofagrigus on the GTS called Smiley or something eestooped.

Blog Entries

Follow hurristat on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Blacke Sun Sylver View Post
    In Hg/Ss there was the event to get a level 1 dragon. Mayve these guys don't want to risk blocking ReshiZek in case of the unexpected surprise in future games.

The naming needs to be fine tuned, I don't want a Cofagrigus on the GTS called Smiley or something eestooped.
    If the naming is an issue, either find a new trade or make the pokemon have an egg, and the egg will be unnamed.

Or you could just go and catch a Cofagrigus yourself.

Or breed yourself.

Its a good idea, just needs to be better implemented. There are some weird people out there, and attempting to prevent things happening is good.

Theres so much wrong with the world, let young children enjoy the innocence just a bit longer =p
    My current white team!

Haxorus - Level 48
    Chandlure - Level 44
    Exacdrill - Level 44
    Rufflet - Level 46
    Mienshao - Level 50
    Hoping to Get a Escaviller soon.

sparkl on, dargon slaer Fox Magician's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Fox Magician On Twitter Add Fox Magician on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by hurristat View Post
    If the naming is an issue, either find a new trade or make the pokemon have an egg, and the egg will be unnamed.

Or you could just go and catch a Cofagrigus yourself.
    I know, I haven't actually needed the GTS anyway. Maybe for White exclusives but not now.

Breeding is always better though, egg moves and natures that you worked hard for.

A E I Own You. PikachuColoredPichu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I once received a Tepig from the GTS named "boon". Now it's definitely from another language, as the font doesn't look the same as the English letters. I worried it could be a racial slur, so I looked around online, closest it could find to translate is that it means "blessing". It did sound nice and all, but I ended up having to breed and release "boon", just to be safe.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234