Mooching Info From Importers

Thread: Mooching Info From Importers

DOES IT VIA COPY/PASTE Æsahættr's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Mooching Info From Importers

This goes out to anyone who imported d/p or (shame on you) play the ROM's. THere's some information I need regarding my d/p team and whatnot. First off, how early in the game do you reach a) The power plant and b) Iron island? Second, How far do you need to progress in the game to start using GTS? and Third, What are the requirements for the national dex? Info wouyld be much appreciated, thanx people.

Facebook | Twitter | LJ
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor
    One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs, and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.

φιλομαθής Zhen Lin's Avatar Vice-Webmaster

You will encounter the power plant as a matter of requirement as you get through the game. Steel island is accessible by ship from Mio City. GTS is available after obtaining one gym badge. National dex requires seeing all 150 Shin'ō Dex Pokémon. (Ah, idea for experiment: what if the 150 you see includes Manaphy but lacks, say, Milotic?)

Blog Entries

Thanks for that Zhen I'll keep that in mind. (omg I HAVE to have Fuwaraido)

Facebook | Twitter | LJ
    One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs, and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.

I also used Fuwaraido, Rentora, Neorantu, and Dotaitos to beat the game, very good team.

Blog Entries

Thanks, I figured that I can give them movesets to have an advantage over all types.

Facebook | Twitter | LJ

If you call I will answer ANinyMouse's Avatar

More specifically, you can get to Steel Island (and by extension, land a Riolu) right before you get your 6th gym badge. I'm not sure if you need to get to a certain point in the game before Fuwante starts showing up eachFriday, but you get to the Power Plant after your first badge but before your second one. I've herd you need two or threebadges before Fuwante will start showing up, but that's not confirmed.
    ~(E:>
    <:3)~

Blog Entries

Yeah Rioru and Fuwante were the reasons I wanted to know about the Power Plant and Steel Island. *points to siggy and runs off to find beads* "yay!"

Facebook | Twitter | LJ

I found Fuwante at 7:30 P.M on a Thursday before I got my second badge.....