(Mod Note: Read First Post! Updated 6/1/13) Game Freak "expanding Pokémon world" - Page 24

View Poll Results: What do you want and what do you expect?

Voters
124. You may not vote on this poll
  • I expect and want Gen. VI

61 49.19%
  • I expect and want R/S remalkes

16 12.90%
  • I expect Gen. VI, but I'd like R/S remakes

35 28.23%
  • I expect R/S remakes, but I want Gen. VI

3 2.42%
  • I expect some spinoff game for Wii U or something like that

8 6.45%
  • I don't expect it will be anything important at all

1 0.81%
Page 24 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
Like Tree567Likes

Thread: (Mod Note: Read First Post! Updated 6/1/13) Game Freak "expanding Pokémon world"

Default Re: Game Freak promise to expand the Pokémon world next year

Yeah, 2012 wasn't the best year of Pokémon for me. I was not interested in Conquest or B2/W2. I was literially on a video game hiatus this whole time. So I'm really excited for Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity in March and I hope whether it's a R/S/E remake or a whole new generation, I can get back into the flow.

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

I'm totally stumped about possible version names if I'm perfectly honest. Before Black and White were revealed, I was pretty deadset on Garnet and Amethyst (Garnet's my birthstone okay?!) but now?

Quote Originally Posted by Zistal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Angela-Samshi View Post
    I kind of hope they have been trademarking names in super secret or something cause I find none of those pre-trademarked colors any attractive, haha.

I have a feeling it will be new Pokemon, but then again.. they don't have to follow any kind of "tradition" so there is no way to know. Hell, all I know is that this is going to be good.
    Those colors, other than Black and White, were...

Gray
    Brown
    Orange
    Purple
    Crimson
    Scarlet

Right? Hmm.. Red and purple Genesects in the next movie... Crimson and Purple versions... Nah, that's too tight even for my tinfoil hat.
    I doubt that would happen...but boy would it be cool if it did! Out of the colours mentioned, I'd like Crimson and Purple the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Panthe☈a View Post
    Well if I wasn't excited before, I certainly am now....

This really is my favorite part of the whole process of a New Generation. Everything seems so mysterious and unknown right before its announced, the Pre- B/W period was what got me through Summer 2010 tbh. Its so much fun discovering new Pokemon and waiting up all night to see if Corocoro leaked, speculating on what the game will contain.... Can't wait for it to begin!
    I agree 100%. I really love the period running up to a new generation. Waiting anxiously every month for CoroCoro, theorising about what little information slowly trickles out. Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zistal View Post
    *Ding* Attention all passengers, the hype train will be arriving in the station momentarily.
    My hype train left the station long ago and is zipping around like a Bullet Train on a sugar rush.

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchman View Post
    SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET Worldwide announcement means this things legit important, and not GF important. I'm sure now this is gonna include some form of a new Pokemon to go along with the announcement.
    They could reveal one or both of the version mascots as a nice homage to Ho-Oh being the first Generation II Pokémon to be revealed. That, and the simultaneous announcements that we've had so far have involved version mascots (Zekrom, Reshiram and the Kyurem Formes).

I don't see them revealing the Movie 16 star as the movie isn't going to be relevant to the rest of the world for some time.
    While I'm 120% convinced that the announcement will be Generation VI related, it will be interesting to see what this reveal will be. Will it simply be something like "Pokémon [X] Version and Pokémon [Y] Version due out on the Nintendo 3DS in 2013!", a silhouette of a new Pokémon (be it movie 16 related or not) or another Pokémon? Or the full Pokémon?

Either way, I'm excited.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jun View Post
    Worldwide announcement? Definitly new main games. Brace yourself, 6G is coming.
    Pokemon 6G - the new mobile communications standard! Successor of 4G, skipping 5G entirely.

/runs

I'm calling Dark Matter and Dark Energy Versions.
    RainbowSylveon likes this.

Claims: Dialga | Multitype | Judgment | Adamant Orb | Draco Plate

Well they've done Colors, Gems and Metals.... the only other logical step is Nature? Don't see many options in that though...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
    While I'm 120% convinced that the announcement will be Generation VI related, it will be interesting to see what this reveal will be. Will it simply be something like "Pokémon [X] Version and Pokémon [Y] Version due out on the Nintendo 3DS in 2013!", a silhouette of a new Pokémon (be it movie 16 related or not) or another Pokémon? Or the full Pokémon?

Either way, I'm excited.
    This is what has got me so excited, it's not even so much the suspense of waiting for the announcement itself but rather the content. I mean honestly it could be the most minute information but with the international fan base waiting on their word anything they say will cause even more hype. Mere confirmation that Generation 6 is on its way would make a lot of us pee our pants out of excitement and anticipation.

Talk about stepping up the promoting. I just hope, though, that an international announcement is followed by an international release date. That would make me so excited.

The Sworn Brothers Adyniz's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Adyniz On Twitter

$hit just got real. Can't help it but God! I'm excited as fuck...
    3 days to go...
    Joshawott, Guy_Spy, 8ther and 1 others like this.

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Beck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post

Either way, I'm excited.
    This is what has got me so excited, it's not even so much the suspense of waiting for the announcement itself but rather the content. I mean honestly it could be the most minute information but with the international fan base waiting on their word anything they say will cause even more hype. Mere confirmation that Generation 6 is on its way would make a lot of us pee our pants out of excitement and anticipation.

Talk about stepping up the promoting. I just hope, though, that an international announcement is followed by an international release date. That would make me so excited.
    I imagine there will be blanket statements, like that they'll be out in Autumn/Winter. No solid date yet.

It seems like only a few months ago I was anticipating Gen V, can't believe its been 3 years....

Blog Entries

Holy dag, global announcement? This is going to be big. I'm still not certain what kinds of main games they'll be, but it's certainly main games.
    Step into the Fairy circle

Blog Entries

With the announcement being global, there really needs to be a proper countdown. January 8th is hardly a universal identifier.

Can't wait for the meltdowns when we eventually get the silhouettes for the Starters. The Gen V ones were fucking amazing, as well as the meltdowns the day corocoro leaked.

"It's CELEBI! WTF but its head is backwards!?"

"Its a Pig/Rabbit calling it now."

"They look like Digimon......"

"Is that an Otter that got raped by a Snowclown?"
    Rocky505 likes this.

Blog Entries

Unless they want to change that up, the starters are never the first to be revealed. It'll be the signature legends, if it isn't just the titles. I have a feeling it'll just be titles.
    Step into the Fairy circle

The Original Sylveon The Guardian Sylveon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OMG this is for sure something big and I can't wait. Bring on the G6.

Team Eeveelution All The Way!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Samurott View Post
    Unless they want to change that up, the starters are never the first to be revealed. It'll be the signature legends, if it isn't just the titles. I have a feeling it'll just be titles.
    Oh I know, we won't get the Starters until at least April/May, I was just saying that I couldn't wait for the meltdowns. Though I'm sure there'll be plenty of meltdowns when we get our first 6'er.

El_
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Panthe☈a View Post
    "Is that an Otter that got raped by a Snowclown?" [/I]
    LOL That has to be one of the funniest things I've seen since being with this fandom. I wasn't around for the pre-Unova hype, so I can only imagine how hectic it was.

I hope that, in the same sense that Gen 5 was like a throwback to Gen 1, or a "spiritual counterpart" Gen 6 ends up being a throwback and spiritual counterpart to Gen 2. That does not mean I want Unova to be a part of it (like Kanto) that was already dealt with in BW2, but just certain themes and likeness that reminds one of the Johto era Pokemon and games.

N set by smalllady
    Ideals/Truth

Page 24 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 6th January 2013, 07:09 AM
  2. 6th January 2013, 05:52 AM
  3. 1st January 2013, 06:46 AM
  4. 31st December 2012, 05:21 AM
  5. 27th December 2012, 03:04 PM
  6. 26th December 2012, 01:59 PM
  7. 25th December 2012, 05:19 PM
  8. 25th December 2012, 03:51 PM