Mewtwo's Role - Page 6

View Poll Results: Do you think the revealed Mewtwo look-alike is a Mewtwo forme or a new Pokémon?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • A Mewtwo forme

39 54.17%
  • A new Pokémon

33 45.83%
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree176Likes

Thread: Mewtwo's Role

The Original Sylveon The Guardian Sylveon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Mewtwo's Role

Guys look what I found I was lurking around Tumblr and I came across this picture...

mewtwos-ultimate-form.png

the guy who posted it says that it's from deviantart and that the new supposed Mewtwo Fom is fake.
    UnovaCastaway likes this.

Team Eeveelution All The Way!!!

Blog Entries

As much as I'd like to believe it is real since I boldly predicted a new mewtwo form in the Smash topic. It looks way to photoshopped to be real. That and have the exact same poster with just a different mewtwo...please they arent that lazy.

My prediction giant face mewtwo pics are fake. There might well be a new mewtwo form but this wont be it.

Quote Originally Posted by Snubbull Lover 777 View Post
    Guys look what I found I was lurking around Tumblr and I came across this picture...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mewtwo's Ultimate Form.png 
Views:	22461 
Size:	552.8 KB 
ID:	85932

the guy who posted it says that it's from deviantart and that the new supposed Mewtwo Fom is fake.
    Do you have the link to said deviantart submission?

I want to shove a rake up the artist's ass for creating such a vile creature.

Blog Entries

I have doubts about the pictures being real, but at this point I do suspect that Masuda's Smash appearance will be about a Mewtwo Forme. Not only would it explain CoroCoro promising to reveal the secret of the movie poster, but it would also explain why Masuda's announcement is all that important. A common Pokémon wouldn't get that kind of attention.

And just like the majority of fans, I dislike the idea of Game Freak resorting to creating a Forme for a classic legendary (or any legendary at this point). But if it helped flesh upon Mewtwo's unexplored past, I wouldn't complain at all. I don't think that Mewtwo needs to alter its appearance as a reflection of the positive change in its approach toward the world, but I guess that I could understand the motivation behind it. Still, I hope that the alleged new design is fake, since it mostly seems forced.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Snubbull Lover 777 View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mewtwo's Ultimate Form.png 
Views:	22461 
Size:	552.8 KB 
ID:	85932

http://yellowfur.tumblr.com/post/47021842532/torotix-purplekecleon-im-going-to-be-real

And this proves that the sketch was made after the new form showed up.

As the artist of the sketch specifically says he/she hopes that the new form isn't real.

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm kind of liking the Form more and more, it's different, but not too shabby.

I get an angelic vibe from it though, with the makeshift halo and everything. What if it ends up being part of the speculated "Celestial/Aether" Type, lol?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tendou Soujirou View Post
    I get an angelic vibe from it though, with the makeshift halo and everything. What if it ends up being part of the speculated "Celestial/Aether" Type, lol?
    A new Forme should at least have a new type, but I am not getting an angelic vibe from this purported design. It looks pretty demented to me. That is actually one of the reasons why I hope that the real Forme will look different.

Blog Entries

I'm not too particularly happy about this.

I like Gen 1, that's true, but not so much Mewtwo. Mewtwo is an okay legendary, and certainly one that has held a lot of story and impact since the franchise began. But I also can't help but feel that Mewtwo has been well... overdone. We get it, Mewtwo was considered to be the greatest Pokemon back in its hay day and still holds a kind of legacy. But that was close to 15 years ago. Yes Mewtwo hasn't been that active these past few years until recently now that one is making another movie appearance, but seriously, give it a rest already. The older Pokemon do not need alternate formes, much less Mewtwo. Mewtwo was okay the way it was before, and honestly seeing a potential new form for it just makes me more tired out of Mewtwo. Also, why multiple Mewtwos when scientists only cloned one? Assuming of course that this Mewtwo isn't the same one from the first movie.

Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Isamu Akai View Post
    Assuming of course that this Mewtwo isn't the same one from the first movie.
    There is no reason to assume that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Assuming of course that this Mewtwo isn't the same one from the first movie.
    There is no reason to assume that.
    I wasn't saying that I was assuming though. Some people do, I don't actually. I was merely questioning something.

It still doesn't mean that I'm happy with the premise of this upcoming movie, not that I've ever really liked the later movies anyway. If this does turn out to be the same Mewtwo, they better provide a good explanation.

Blog Entries

It still doesn't mean that I'm happy with the premise of this upcoming movie, not that I've ever really liked the later movies anyway. If this does turn out to be the same Mewtwo, they better provide a good explanation.
    I'm sure that any explanation involving the existing Mewtwo changing its form would be better than introducing a second Mewtwo. They might as well just call it Mewthree in that case.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    I'm sure that any explanation involving the existing Mewtwo changing its form would be better than introducing a second Mewtwo. They might as well just call it Mewthree in that case.
    Rather "Mewversiontwopointtwo" than to hear anything about Mewthree all over again. Jokes aside of course.

However, this does bring to a point. What if they decide to pull a second Mewtwo on us? I don't think it would be too entirely impossible, especially if they just say "Oh, Mew's been appearing more often. It's easier to find some DNA now. And the technology? All too easy to recreate in that world." All I know is if that happens, I'm throwing my hands up in the air.

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

I think that form is UGLY

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Imo it's not bad. His eyes are glowing crimson....I'm alright with that forme if it's true.

The Great and Powerful TheBugChampion's Avatar

oh god, what if mewtwo was born a twin and Fuji never told anyone and sent the twin off to a far away lab to have the same alterations and it grew up with the alternate forme and there were always really two mewtwo's except while the original had a slightly male [voice] air this one has a slightly female air [voice] and shows this one how to alternate between forms and then they become best friends bro and sis mewtwo and they fight against the army of genesect and liberate the genV equivalent from it's fury at being genetically messed with and altered and everyone lives happily ever after *squeal*

i need new pants.

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast