Memory Link Feature - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Memory Link Feature

Default Re: Memory Link Feature

I'm guessing that's N's Zoroark, and the same Zoroark in Victory Road. That Zoroark's getting enough roles for it to get its own character page :P

EDIT:
    http://spriters-resource.com/ds/pkmnbnw2/sheet/48049

There are some sepia-toned sprites. From the looks of it, these are the people that participate in flashbacks:

-Striaton Brothers
    - Shadow Triad
    - Skyla
    - Elesa (BW outfit)
    - Alder
    - Marshal
    - Brycen
    - Drayden
    - Iris (Uses BW sprite; she is indeed visibly younger as her head is smaller even compared to the non-Champion clothed Iris)/Iris (Champion; wearing Champion clothes)
    - Lenora
    - Clay
    - Burgh
    - N
    - Plasma Grunt
    - Man in Gentleman's outfit
    -
    Last edited by The Outrage; 23rd June 2012 at 03:52 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bluesun View Post
    After they leave, N reveals himself from where the Goddesses were in B2W2, and monologues that he was right there, listening.
    Whoa. N is living up to his creeper status.

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

Pursuing the High Sense!! is about Fuuro and Kamiture. Kamiture asks Fuuro to help her with an image change, by testing out some High Sense Jokes she's thought up on her.
    "Kono Giaru fushigi aru!" "This Giaru's odd!", "Desukarn wa nani type desu kaan?" "What type's Desukarn?", "Yaa, konna tokoro ni Yacon-san ga!" "Ah, here's Yacon!"
    They don't go so well, and afterward, Fuuro asks you not to tell Kamiture.

No it's Dr. Strange, love Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Add Joshawott on Linkedin Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Random question: Is the Memory Link feature region blocked? So, would I be able to connect an English White to a Japanese White 2, or would I have to use my Japanese copy?

i always knew. Ivysaur's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

^ We're probably not going to know until the game comes out. But my US Black was able to connect to my JP White through the Entralink, so I doubt it won't be the same here.
    3DS FC: 1203-9389-8130

Pursuing the High Sense!! is about Fuuro and Kamiture. Kamiture asks Fuuro to help her with an image change, by testing out some High Sense Jokes she's thought up on her.
    "Kono Giaru fushigi aru!" "This Giaru's odd!", "Desukarn wa nani type desu kaan?" "What type's Desukarn?", "Yaa, konna tokoro ni Yacon-san ga!" "Ah, here's Yacon!"
    They don't go so well, and afterward, Fuuro asks you not to tell Kamiture.
    I wonder how they're going to translate the word puns.

The Shaga Memory Link is a flashback to Iris and Shaga in their house:
    Adeku had Iris fight him, and she won.
    Shaga is the one who brought Iris from the far, far away Dragon Village to Isshu, to be his heir.
    He's also the one who gives her her new clothes to celebrate her becoming champion.

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

He's also the one who gives her her new clothes to celebrate her becoming champion.
    Hmm, interesting choice of clothes there Shaga...
    Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Duel Monsters Sengoku!

An original Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic! Join Yuto Masamune and his Imperial Monster Patch-Eye Dragon as they take on Sengoku Academy!

Current Chapter -Turn 2: One-Eyed Duelist, One-Eyed Dragon! Impress Summon, [Patch-Eye Dragon]!

Yuto continues his Duel against Shisa, a delinquent who calls himself a "Chain Duelist!". Just then, as Shisa's strong offense and defense overwhelms Yuto, a new type of summon occurs!

No it's Dr. Strange, love Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Add Joshawott on Linkedin Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Adeku had Iris fight him, and she won.
    There you have it folks; she beat Alder.

Blog Entries

Shaga is the one who brought Iris from the far, far away Dragon Village to Isshu, to be his heir.
    So she's not originally from Unova, then? That's new.

Dangan Ronpa avatar and sig pic by me. Bases from here.
    My Dangan Ronpa sprites are also available in avatar size!
    3DS Friend Code: 1177-7801-6992. Friend Safari is Psychic with Abra, Espurr and Xatu. If you add me, let me know!

Hachiku Memory Link: him, Adeku and Rembu discuss in Adeku's house what they can do to help relations with Pokemon.
    Hachiku decides to appear in movies working alongside Pokemon, rather than stay cooped up in his Gym only meeting challengers, and Adeku decides he'll stop being the Champion, to go and find the meaning of living alongside Pokemon.

The last two memory links are very interesting.

The Drayden one was pretty much what I expected. While I thought it was a memory of Iris becoming Champion, I actually didn't see that coming. As for Alder and Brycen, good to know they didn't just give up being a gym leader for no reason. I'm wondering what Marshal was doing though, he didn't decide on anything?

Also, I think it was fairly hinted at in BW that Drayden brought Iris over from a faraway place (how many Dragon-user communities are there? Calling it a village makes it not seem like Blackthorn), but I just thought as an apprentice. I began to suspect that he had more in mind when I learned his family was the guardian of the DNA Link Pin. I guess Drayden doesn't have children of his own? (or they suck at battling)

EDIT: http://serebii.net/black2white2/strongtrainers.shtml
    On a side note, Memory Link also allows you to battle Cheren and Bianca, who use their B/W teams from your game. Too bad they couldn't expand this to the PC.
    Last edited by The Outrage; 25th June 2012 at 07:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Outrage View Post
    The last two memory links are very interesting.

The Drayden one was pretty much what I expected. While I thought it was a memory of Iris becoming Champion, I actually didn't see that coming. As for Alder and Brycen, good to know they didn't just give up being a gym leader for no reason. I'm wondering what Marshal was doing though, he didn't decide on anything?

Also, I think it was fairly hinted at in BW that Drayden brought Iris over from a faraway place (how many Dragon-user communities are there? Calling it a village makes it not seem like Blackthorn), but I just thought as an apprentice. I began to suspect that he had more in mind when I learned his family was the guardian of the DNA Link Pin. I guess Drayden doesn't have children of his own? (or they suck at battling)
    Well, the Dragon Village is this place, so it seems they're unifying the different canons.

And Marshal was there to spar with Alder, he didn't decide on anything.

I'm not opposed to the games incorporating canon from other media if it makes sense. I actually like it when that happens.

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I always thought that the Dragon Village introduced in the anime was pretty much what GameFreak more or less intended when designing Iris though.

So it was game canon in my mind too.
    Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Duel Monsters Sengoku!

An original Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic! Join Yuto Masamune and his Imperial Monster Patch-Eye Dragon as they take on Sengoku Academy!

Current Chapter -Turn 2: One-Eyed Duelist, One-Eyed Dragon! Impress Summon, [Patch-Eye Dragon]!

Yuto continues his Duel against Shisa, a delinquent who calls himself a "Chain Duelist!". Just then, as Shisa's strong offense and defense overwhelms Yuto, a new type of summon occurs!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast