Meloetta! - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meloetta!

Blog Entries

Follow Ahnyo on Tumblr Visit Ahnyo's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Meloetta!

I downloaded four Meloetta. My first one is Calm and Mischievous and its stats are 170/83/86/148/155/108, but I could care less about that. I'm just really happy that my living Pokédex is finally complete. n_n

Blog Entries

Does anyone know if the Gamestop Meloetta can be downloaded to B/W? I just tried it today on my White cartridge and it wasn't picking it up at all (via wireless). Serebii's event database says it's for B/W as well as B2/W2, but according to Bulbapedia, it's only for B2/W2.

Or maybe there's something wrong my my 3DS's wifi settings?

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

Add Yu Narukami on Facebook

Turned mine into a competitive mixed attacker. Then I used pokesav,and made an exact copy on a lower level to use in my party. It's nature is naive.

"Persona!"

Quote Originally Posted by smalllady View Post
    Does anyone know if the Gamestop Meloetta can be downloaded to B/W? I just tried it today on my White cartridge and it wasn't picking it up at all (via wireless). Serebii's event database says it's for B/W as well as B2/W2, but according to Bulbapedia, it's only for B2/W2.

Or maybe there's something wrong my my 3DS's wifi settings?
    It works on Wireless for B/W and its sequels. Maybe the signal was messed up around the area or something. Or off chance, that Gamestop isn't participating.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Gravity View Post
    It works on Wireless for B/W and its sequels. Maybe the signal was messed up around the area or something. Or off chance, that Gamestop isn't participating.
    The Gamestop I went to had the Meloetta poster, so it should be one of the participating stores.

I'm thinking about going back this week and trying it with my DS instead of my 3DS.

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

The Original Sylveon The Guardian Sylveon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by smalllady View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Gravity View Post
    The Gamestop I went to had the Meloetta poster, so it should be one of the participating stores.

I'm thinking about going back this week and trying it with my DS instead of my 3DS.
    Hi smalllady sometimes the workers at GameStop just forget to turn on the DS with the Distribution Cartridge on. The same thing happened to me last week and I asked the girl who worked there if they were hosting the event because I saw the poster and she said yes they had just forgotten to turn the DS on that was all. Oh and I used my 3DS and it worked fine you just have to be sure that your wireless functions on your 3DS are on before you go to Mystery Gift. Also you probably just have to go further into the store mainly the back area because the GameStop I went to had there DS in the backroom so I just stood next to the Playstation 3 display of games and got my Meloetta.

Hope I helped ^_^

Team Eeveelution All The Way!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12