Mega Evolution - Page 114

View Poll Results: What is your favorite Mega Evolution?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mega Venusaur

0 0%
  • Mega Charizard X

0 0%
  • Mega Charizard Y

0 0%
  • Mega Blastoise

0 0%
  • Mega Alakazam

0 0%
  • Mega Gengar

0 0%
  • Mega Kangaskhan

0 0%
  • Mega Pinsir

0 0%
  • Mega Gyarados

0 0%
  • Mega Aerodactyl

0 0%
  • Mega Mewtwo X

0 0%
  • Mega Ampharos

0 0%
  • Mega Scizor

0 0%
  • Mega Heracross

0 0%
  • Mega Houndoom

0 0%
  • Mega Tyranitar

0 0%
  • Mega Blaziken

0 0%
  • Mega Gardevoir

0 0%
  • Mega Mawile

0 0%
  • Mega Aggron

0 0%
  • Mega Medicham

0 0%
  • Mega Manectric

0 0%
  • Mega Banette

0 0%
  • Mega Absol

0 0%
  • Mega Garchomp

0 0%
  • Mega Lucario

1 100.00%
  • Mega Abomasnow

0 0%
Page 114 of 147 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 2202
Like Tree1547Likes

Thread: Mega Evolution

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Mega Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by The Outrage View Post
    Pokémon X & Y - Daily Event

According to this, Trevor informs you of Mega Pokemon. If I recall, Serebii mentioned that Trevor has never said anything else past "Mega Tyranitar" so it is likely that Serebii has a full list of available Mega's in this game.

Apparently the Mega Ring is linked to the Anister sun dial...and that's why it only works to locate Mega Stones between 8 - 9pm....but what kind of sun dial only works for one hour....and at night.
    Sad, my favorite Pokemon, Floatzel and Mienshao, get no Megas, and instead most of the Megas being from Gen 1 and 3 (to appease the Gen 1 fans and the "Hoenn confirmed" people), while Gen 4 only gets Lucario and that overpowered thing known as Garchomp, and Gen 5 gets none. I hope the third game has more Megas for the Pokemon that got none, since only THREE Pokemon I actually like got Megas (Houndoom, Absol, and Lucario), and they made a stupid move by having Houndoom and Manectric's Mega Stones be in the opposing versions from where they are found.
    The_Doctor likes this.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robo-Floatzel View Post
    Sad, my favorite Pokemon, Floatzel and Mienshao, get no Megas, and instead most of the Megas being from Gen 1 and 3 (to appease the Gen 1 fans and the "Hoenn confirmed" people), while Gen 4 only gets Lucario and that overpowered thing known as Garchomp, and Gen 5 gets none. I hope the third game has more Megas for the Pokemon that got none, since only THREE Pokemon I actually like got Megas (Houndoom, Absol, and Lucario), and they made a stupid move by having Houndoom and Manectric's Mega Stones be in the opposing versions from where they are found.
    You forgot Abomasnow, which is a Generation 4 'mon and got a mega evolution. Also, Galvantula apparently has a Mega Evolution, but no one found its mega stone yet. Only one of my favorites got a mega, but I am not worried, it is not like the feature will disappear from the series after Gen VI. There is plenty of time for our favorites to get megas as well, either in the third version or in Gen VII.

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Reila View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Robo-Floatzel View Post
    You forgot Abomasnow, which is a Generation 4 'mon and got a mega evolution. Also, Galvantula apparently has a Mega Evolution, but no one found its mega stone yet. Only one of my favorites got a mega, but I am not worried, it is not like the feature will disappear from the series after Gen VI. There is plenty of time for our favorites to get megas as well, either in the third version or in Gen VII.
    I forgot Abomasnow, but most of the Megas are of Pokemon I don't even care about, even of all the Gen 1 and 3 Pokemon I like, plus Floatzel is severely underrated and needs more love from the fandom. Besides, I'm getting the feeling that in Gen 7, the only Pokemon that will receive Megas will be Gen 5 and 6 Pokemon, and it's going to be a LONG time before the third game is out...
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

Visit Rainbow's Youtube Channel

I'm just disappointed Gallade, Sableye, and Dunsparce didn't get megas...

Blog Entries

I think the biggest missed opportunities were a shaven Mega Regigigas and an unsealed Mega Spiritomb, but oh well.
    Robo-Floatzel likes this.

We just have to wait, we don't really know if all the mega evolutions we have seen so far are all what we'll get. Don't forget that there would be others like Blaziken.

Blog Entries

Little thought: maybe Kyurem's Black/White formes will be retconned into Mega Evolutions? Or has someone found DNA Splicers in game yet?

I know the Reveal Glass was already mentioned in-game by someone, or that Kalos had an equivalent to the Reveal Glass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayde View Post
    "OH HOT DAMN! LOOK AT THAT FUCKING BELL! IT'S SMALL AND CUTE AND HAS A FUCKING RIBBON ON IT'S FUCKING HEAD! BACK THIS PARTY VAN UP! I GOTTA CATCH THAT SHIT!!"

There's a girl who wants to see a Kyurem, so she'll sure give us the DNA Splicers if we do so. We just have to wait for the December 27th.

Blog Entries

Mega-Evolved Pokémon

So the official website confirmed Parental Bond doesn't simply due an extra damage calculation, but actually does the attack again at a reduced power. I wonder if this means that it would do that with non-damaging moves as well? Mega Kangaskhan can get the equivalent of a Swords Dance boost with Power-Up Punch.

Too bad it doesn't get much in terms of stat-ups....but the equivalent of a damage-dealing Swords Dance is much appreciated.

Pretty certain GameFreak said not all Mega Stones would be available in game.

There will probably be a Dream World of sorts where we find more Mega Stones.

Blog Entries

Intimidate

Lowers Attack two stages rather than one
    Suddenly Mega Mawile's defense became even greater.

Also Intimidate > Moxie on Gyarados before turning Mega....could buy you a turn.

Blog Entries

I think 28 mega pokemons (Including Charizard X and Mewtwo X) are far enough, I mean they're now replacing the legendary Pokemons (Mewtwo is now 780 in total is now replacing Arceus)

Blog Entries

Has anyone checked more areas? The Power Plant would seem perfect for a Mega Magnezone or something.

Nice weather we're having SirOni's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I had originally thought that the Elite 4 would each have a Mega from looking at there parties and the known Megas. Maybe there's still a chance of a Mega for Torkoal, Chandelure, Altaria, or Druddigon?
    Caro: 0774-4484-9102

IGN: Antonio

URPG:http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f401/cerony-urpg-66373/