Legendary Pokemon you've caught without Master Balls - Page 8

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Legendary Pokemon you've caught without Master Balls

Default Re: Your Pokeball's that you use when catching a Legendary Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by chibichernikova View Post
    I always generally use Master Balls since it's easier
    I will use a Master Ball if I find a Legendary Pokemon that's Shiny..or if its an really annoying roaming Legendary.

Here's what my reaction would be if I found a Shiny Rayquaza:

Wild Rayquaza appeared!
    *sparkling animation; alternet color*
    *screams*
    OMFG A SHINY RAYQUAZA (Rayquaza's Shiny forme is my favorite out of all shiny formes of Pokemon I have seen)!!! SCREW SAVING MY MASTER BALL FOR LATIOS!!!
    *throws master ball*
    My White 2 friend code is: 0691 3073 3453
    PM me if you want to add me to your pal pad.

Clubchloe1- The Girl who has a Resolute forme Keldeo thats Level 82 with good EV's and is not afraid to use it

Quote Originally Posted by clubchloe1 View Post
    Feel free to share your funny moments when catching Legendary Pokemon here!

I like to mess around a bit and use stupid Pokeballs that I shouldn't, like I caught Regirock in a PokeBall XD and when I was in a battle with Kyorgre AND also Groudon, My Level 71 Rayquaza was tanking every attack so much that to a point they were using Struggle (I did save before going into the Marine and other cave that has Kyogre and Groudon in them in Emerald), and they were using struggle because I was using stupid Pokeballs I shouldn't and I was pretty much stalling. And in Emerald, I bought like 99 Pokeballs so I would never run out and I could say I CAUGHT A LEGENDARY POKEMON IN A POKEBALL!!!! and also, 99 PokeBalls cost about 20,000 PokeDollars.
    Aw come on. It's not that much of a big deal. I caught all Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Latias, Reshiram, Kyurem, Tornadus, Virizion, Cobalion and Terrakion in Poké Balls. It looks more in order that way.

Master of Ghosts......... Gengarzilla's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Gengarzilla on Tumblr Visit Gengarzilla's Youtube Channel

I CAUGHT A LEGENDARY POKEMON IN A POKEBALL!!!!
    That makes both of us...

After using up my whole stock of Ultra and Dusk Balls on a sleeping Kyurem with what looked like 1HP left, I threw a Pokeball, which worked...

Yeah, I normally use Ultra or Dusk, depending on the location or time. For heavily damaged roamers, it's a Quick Ball. Caught Raikou in one shot with that.
    I have claimed the Spell Tag and Kasib Berry, along with Adaptability and Shadow Ball. I have also claimed Gastly.

If you think Nintendo need to sue PETA up the ass for making Pokemon Black and Blue, copy and paste this into your sig.

Hypnodance FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by Gengarzilla View Post

For heavily damaged roamers, it's a Quick Ball. Caught Raikou in one shot with that.
    One time...I was trying to get back to Olivine city using the bike..then it happened. My Pokemon were in the level 20's, and I found a Raikou. It wasn't Shiny, but it was a really stupidly funny moment for me.

One time, when I was in a battle with Groudon, and like I said, my Rayquaza was tanking, and it most of the fights spammed Solar Beam, even though I quad-resist it ._. Weird AI (eh, the AI's not that good, nor fair, in older Pokemon games anyways, and I say it is not fair is because when I switched out after the AI used swagger on me, IT USED SWAGGER THE SAME TURN I SWITCHED OUT!!!).
    Last edited by clubchloe1; 26th September 2012 at 01:30 PM.
    My White 2 friend code is: 0691 3073 3453
    PM me if you want to add me to your pal pad.

Clubchloe1- The Girl who has a Resolute forme Keldeo thats Level 82 with good EV's and is not afraid to use it

Master of Ghosts......... Gengarzilla's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Gengarzilla on Tumblr Visit Gengarzilla's Youtube Channel

One time...I was trying to get back to Olivine city using the bike..then it happened. My Pokemon were in the level 20's, and I found a Raikou. It wasn't Shiny, but it was a really stupidly funny moment for me.

One time, when I was in a battle with Groudon, and like I said, my Rayquaza was tanking, and it most of the fights spammed Solar Beam, even though I quad-resist it ._. Weird AI (eh, the AI's not that good, nor fair, in older Pokemon games anyways, and I say it is not fair is because when I switched out after the AI used swagger on me, IT USED SWAGGER THE SAME TURN I SWITCHED OUT!!!).
    So Raikou shows up, you throw a Quick Ball and it worked right off the bat? Nice throw.

That was some odd stuff going on with Groudon there...

There was an awkward scene that happened with Entei in SoulSilver. I run across Entei, put it to sleep, and it still flees. Not knowing they could do that at the time, I was stunned. For about an hour I imagined Entei sleepdashing throughout the Johto region, colliding into virtually everything...
    I have claimed the Spell Tag and Kasib Berry, along with Adaptability and Shadow Ball. I have also claimed Gastly.

If you think Nintendo need to sue PETA up the ass for making Pokemon Black and Blue, copy and paste this into your sig.

Hypnodance FTW!

Blog Entries

Follow Tsutarja on Tumblr

Timer Ball, mostly.

I decrease as much HP as I can, afflict them with a sleep/paralyze status and then let Timer Ball do the rest.

Arms... like... nooodles! The Togekiss's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow The Togekiss on Tumblr

Default Re: Legendary Pokemon you've caught without Master Balls

I remember it taking a year for me to catch Giratina. One day, I got so pissed, I bought 50 dusk balls, put giratina down to reaaallly low health and put it to sleep, and 40 dusk balls later...

It struggled.

When I FINALLY caught Giratina, a while later, I was cheering and going crazy cuz omigoshifinallycaughtgiratina, and I was cursing at Giratina (TAKE THAT MUTHAFUKUH!!) because I spent way to long trying to catch it.

My deviantArt account... http://thetogekiss.deviantart.com/
    Claimed: Togekiss (yay!) ,Oblivious, Pokeradar,and Razor Fang! July 8th, 2012, Air Slash July 20th, 2012

Blog Entries
    Add Morru Magnum on Facebook

I really don't use the Master Ball at all and save it for Shiny Pokémon who know moves like Roar or Whirlwind. I usually catch legendary Pokémon with Ultra Balls or Timer Balls, though I have caught a Latios in Emerald with a Dive Ball, and in Ruby, I caught Rayquaza with a Pokéball.

BANNER BY Blue Dragon
    JOIN Pokémon URPG TODAY!
    | URPG Stats | Curator Log | Ref Log | Violet Gym |

VGC Player The Knights of Wario Land's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hmm, let's see...

-Crystal Suicune in a Great Ball
    -Kyogre in a Nest Ball
    -Registeel in a Poke Ball
    -Uxie and Azelf in Poke Balls
    -HGSS Suicune in a Poke Ball
    -Kyurem in a Quick Ball
    Black 2 FC: 2151-5959-1760

Wanna delve into the deep world of the Pokemon VGCs? Then head on over to user-run NuggetBridge for all of your needs!

i havnt used a masterball on any capture yet. i have ocd and cant bring my self to use them cause you never know when you might need it lol... but i am about to use a master ball on my darkrai in platinum because im going for high speed and special attack and the right natures and its just saving me time to keep using the master ball and resetting until im happy. once i have the darkrai and regigigas ill end up restarting platinum

I have bad luck with catching legendary Pokemon so I always use my Master Ball, however I did manage to catch Giratina once with a Dusk Ball in Diamond.

Serenity is key
    Blog Entries

I've caught all of the legendaries in Black, HeartGold, and Platinum (as well as various ones in other games) in Ultra Balls. The only time I've ever used a Master Ball was in my first ever playthrough, with Ho-Oh.
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.

I'd agree with the Timer Ball strategy. It's worked wonders for me before, though I dislike the animation when you send them out. My latest non-Masterball Legendaries were on XD. Somehow I managed to snag Moltres, Articuno and Zapdos without using more than 5 Ultra Balls altogether. Moltres was the hardest one, but a few False Swipes/Shadow Balls and a Thunder Wave had them in the bag.

Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

Usually try to save my master balls for the roamers. The quickball is usefull. I caught Reshiram in one. :P

I don't use master balls. Personally, I only ever use Pokéballs, or Premier Balls. But sometimes, if its getting ridiculous, I'll use a Timer Ball

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast