Legendary Pokemon Discussion - Page 9
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 323

Thread: Legendary Pokemon Discussion

  1. #121
    Pokémon Truth Tea Pourer BlackButterfree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Massachusetts, United States
    Posts
    1,530
    Blog Entries
    8
    Follow BlackButterfree On Twitter Add BlackButterfree on Facebook Add BlackButterfree on MySpace
    Follow BlackButterfree on Tumblr Visit BlackButterfree's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackButterfree View Post
    [*]Cresselia + Darkrai (ORAS)[Via Mossdeep Space Center Event #2]
    What exactly do Cresselia and Darkrai have to do with space?
    Cresselia represents the full moon, Darkrai represents the new moon. The moon is in space. They could be found on the moon. One event in the Mossdeep Space Center could send you to a comet, where you meet/catch Jirachi. Another event could take you to the moon to catch Cresselia on the light side of the moon, or Darkrai on the dark side.

  2. #122
    Bringing the Thunder Bolt the Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Where the Adventure Lies
    Posts
    2,525
    Blog Entries
    27

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Discussion

    Okay, I edited my list again, this time I think it's a bit more fairly distributed:

    ORAS:
    -Regirock: Desert Ruins
    -Regice: Island Cave
    -Registeel: Ancient Tomb
    -Groudon (OR)/Kyogre (AS): Cave of Origin
    -Rayquaza: Sky Pillar
    -Latios (OR)/Latias (AS): Runner. They could probably do the same thing here that they did in XY, you encounter them X number of times in the wild, and then they would flee to Southern Island where you catch them normally.
    -Raikou/Entei/Suicune: Post game runner based on your starter (if you choose Treecko you get Entei, if you choose Torchic you get Suicune, and if you choose Mudkip you get Raikou). Not sure where they would flee to.
    -Ho-oh (OR)/Lugia (AS): Caught at the end of Navel Rock (which is no longer an event area, it's simply a post game area that you would gain access to automatically).
    -Palkia (OR)/Dialga (AS): Not sure where these guys should go (Meteor Falls?)
    -Giratina- Obtain both Dialga and Palkia, then bring them to the top of Mt. Pyre and a portal opens up to the Distortion World. You can then catch Giratina at the end.
    -Regigigas: Bring the other three Regis to Sealed Chamber
    -Heatran: Obtain the Magma Stone somewhere in post game, then bring it to the top of Mt. Chimney
    -Tornadus: Post game runner. Not sure where he would flee to if they do it like XY (Rt. 128?)
    -Thundurus: Post game runner. Not sure where he would flee to if they do it like XY. (Rt. 128?)
    -Landorus: Post game runner. Not sure where he would flee to if they do it like XY. (Rt. 116?)
    Number of legendaries per game: 15
    Total Number of legendaries available: 21

    XY2:
    -Zygarde: Caught at the end of the storyline in Terminus Cave
    -Xerneas (X2)/Yveltal (Y2): Probably somewhere post game
    -Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres: Once again, you get one based on your starter which flees to Sea Spirit's Den
    -Mewtwo: Still in Pokemon Village
    -Uxie: Not entirely sure, but I think they could do it the same way they did in BW2. In this case, you would catch it in front of Professor Sycamore's Lab or in Ambrette Town
    -Mesprit: I want to say Pokemon Village, but considering Mewtwo is already there, probably not. Rt. 10 maybe?
    -Azelf: Tower of Mastery or Victory Road
    -Cresselia: IDK. Runner maybe?
    -Cobalion: Either in a new area or found in a random route like BW2 (Rt. 19?)
    -Terrakion: Either in a new area or found in a random route like BW2 (Rt. 11?)
    -Virizion: Either in a new area or found in a random route like BW2 (Rt. 5?)
    -Zekrom (X2)/Reshiram (Y2): Obtain the Dark Stone/Light Stone post game and take it to Parfum Palace
    -Kyurem: Take Zekrom or Reshiram to Cave of Emptiness or Frost Cavern.
    Number of legendaries per game: 13
    Total Number of legendaries available: 17

  3. #123
    El Articuno Quetsol Melt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere in Hoenn
    Posts
    769
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Discussion

    @Bolt the Cat I like your choices for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. It's pretty similar to my list.

    Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire:

    ~Hoenn Legends available in game
    Groudon - An Omega Ruby exclusive.
    Kyogre - An Alpha Sapphire exclusive.
    Rayquaza - Available in both versions. Sky Pillar.
    Latios - An Omega Ruby exclusive. Roams Hoenn post game.
    Latias - An Alpha Sapphire exclusive. Roams Hoenn post game.
    Regirock - Available in both versions. Desert Ruins once puzzle at Sealed Chamber has been solved. Small percentage of it having its Hidden Ability Sturdy.
    Regice - Available in both versions. Island Cave once puzzle at Sealed Chamber has been solved. Small percentage of it having its Hidden Ability Ice Body.
    Registeel - Available in both versions. Ancient Tomb once puzzle at Sealed Chamber has been solved. Small percentage of it having its Hidden Ability Light Metal.

    ~Other Region Legends available in game
    Raikou - Available in both versions if the player chooses Mudkip as their starter. Roams Hoenn post game. Has its Hidden Ability Volt Absorb.
    Entei - Available in both versions if the player chooses Treecko as their starter. Roams Hoenn post game. Has its Hidden Ability Flash Fire.
    Suicune - Available in both versions if the player chooses Torchic as their starter. Roams Hoenn post game. Has its Hidden Ability Water Absorb.
    Lugia - Available in both versions. Navel Rock post game. Small percentage of it having its Hidden Ability Multiscale.
    Ho-Oh - Available in both versions. Navel Rock post game. Small percentage of it having its Hidden Ability Regenerator.
    Heatran - Available in both versions. Fiery Path post game. If you bring a Magma Stone the area could expand into an intricate lengthy maze. Has its Hidden Ability Flame Body.
    Regigigas - Available in both versions. Sealed Chamber post game, once the puzzle has been solved and you have caught the other three Regi's (they must be in your party).

    ~Legends available in game via Wi-Fi Events and such
    Mew - Available in both versions. Faraway Island via Old Sea Map.
    Deoxys - Available in both versions. Birth Island via Aurora Ticket.
    Jirachi - Available in both versions. Via some kind of event item. It'd be nice being able to catch your own Jirachi.
    Manaphy - Available in both versions. With all of the prevalent ocean water in Hoenn I wouldn't put it past me if they gave the little guy an event.

    X & Y really disappointed me with the Legendary Birds. One of the birds was available post game (each being dependent of what starter you chose), but they didn't take the chance of giving them their hidden abilities. It would have been the perfect opportunity to do so in my opinion. Hopefully they can do this in Z/X2Y2 or whatever the third version is, if they decide to include them again.

  4. #124
    Bringing the Thunder Bolt the Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Where the Adventure Lies
    Posts
    2,525
    Blog Entries
    27

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by The Guardian Sylveon View Post
    X & Y really disappointed me with the Legendary Birds. One of the birds was available post game (each being dependent of what starter you chose), but they didn't take the chance of giving them their hidden abilities. It would have been the perfect opportunity to do so in my opinion. Hopefully they can do this in Z/X2Y2 or whatever the third version is, if they decide to include them again.
    Well they only seem to distribute Hidden Abilities through special means, even for nonlegendaries. So it doesn't really surprise me that they wouldn't make the Hidden Abilities obtainable for just any old legendary. The question is then, how would they? Existing methods for obtaining Hidden Abilities in game wouldn't really work for legendaries (unless they bring back Hidden Grottoes).

  5. #125
    Þæ åsåmste mæn ån þæ sæit Battaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Trondheim, Norway, Europe
    Posts
    2,017
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Bank has a similar problem. There's only so much server space to use for Bank, once we get to 7th gen, they're not going to have a Bank for 6th gen and a Bank for 7th gen, there's not enough space for that.
    Not to kick a dead horse, but that is utter nonsense. A single downlodable .pkmn file is 136 bytes as of gen 4. Even if one assume that that the size of a single .pkmn is 256 bytes now and that Game Freaks enginers don't know shit about efficent compromission, 1000 Pokemon would take up 256MKB (rounded up) of space. That's 1/4 of a MB. You are paying 1670 USD/month per GB of storage.

    Google offer 100GB of Google Drive for 1.99 USD/month.
    Last edited by Battaman; 30th May 2014 at 06:42 PM.

    FC: 2766-8797-7935 Known as Bent in game
    Due to reaching 90 friends om my 3DS, I will not add anyone anymore random people, I'm sorry, don't take it personally.

  6. #126
    Attack on Vampires Kyriaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    8,127
    Blog Entries
    333

    Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by smalllady View Post
    Besides the usual suspects (Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Lati@s, the Regi trio, Jirachi, Deoxys), which other in-game or event legendaries do you think we'll see in the remakes?

    IIRC, HG/SS had the Weather trio after you beat the E4 and got the red/blue/jade orbs, as well as the Creation trio if you had the event Arceus from the 12th movie.
    I don't really want to see too many legendaries, but my guess is

    - Regigigas. Obviously.
    - Beast Trio. Volcano+Thunderstorm+Purified Water(Natural Water). Sounds legit to me.
    - Maybe Shaymin. There's a White Rock outside the Space Center.
    - Manaphy/Phione. There's a lot of water, and they're named the Prince of the Sea.

    Just them. The others can take a rest.
    Pokemon Protagonist Mafia - SIGN-UPS OPEN (click the pic!)

  7. #127
    真実の英雄 smalllady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Nuvema Town
    Posts
    1,388
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Discussion

    So Groudon and Kyogre are confirmed to have Mega Evolutions known as "ancient devolution." Do you think Rayquaza will get the same treatment? What could this mean for their respective plots?

    Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

  8. #128

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Discussion

    I think this means that we're getting the original (expanded upon) R/S plots, and Rayquaza is possibly getting the heel in terms of storyline events. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayde View Post
    "OH HOT DAMN! LOOK AT THAT FUCKING BELL! IT'S SMALL AND CUTE AND HAS A FUCKING RIBBON ON IT'S FUCKING HEAD! BACK THIS PARTY VAN UP! I GOTTA CATCH THAT SHIT!!"

  9. #129
    Registered User Fairy Type Arceus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    871
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Discussion

    rayquaza will probably get a delta primal revseion thats all i get from the trademark.

    also i'm nick naming my groudon gaia and kyogre posiden (greek gods of land and ocean)

  10. #130
    HOENN CONFIRMED Ellron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hoenn. Just... Hoenn
    Posts
    168

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Fairy Type Arceus View Post
    rayquaza will probably get a delta primal revseion thats all i get from the trademark.

    also i'm nick naming my groudon gaia and kyogre posiden (greek gods of land and ocean)
    Actually, Gaia was a primordial Greek diety(according to Wikipedia) whereas Poseidon was an Olympian. If you wanted their names to be a sort-of pair then Gaia and Pontus would both be Pimordial, or Poseidon and... Poseidon. :P He was the god of the sea and earthquakes :P

    Obviously, none of this really matters and you can name them whatever you want :)

  11. #131
    Pokémon Truth Tea Pourer BlackButterfree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Massachusetts, United States
    Posts
    1,530
    Blog Entries
    8
    Follow BlackButterfree On Twitter Add BlackButterfree on Facebook Add BlackButterfree on MySpace
    Follow BlackButterfree on Tumblr Visit BlackButterfree's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Discussion

    Manaphy/Phione. It's a Southern Tropical region, like where Manaphy is said to be from. Johto and Kanto have been shown to be North of Hoenn, and Sinnoh/Unova/Kalos must be even further North due to the presence of snow.

    Regigigas needs to be available in a new area not present in the originals. Sinnoh has its own set of Regi's and a Gigas, same with Unova. It suggests that the Hoenn Regi's have a Hoenn-native Gigas as well.

    Mew was available in the original R/S/E thanks to that Event, so definitely Mew. We haven't had a Mew obtainable in the wild legitimately since that Event, ten years ago.

    Lugia and Ho-Oh also showed up in events, but considering HG/SS happened, I don't need them.

    Heatran would be cool since there's a volcano, but there's one in Unova and it's implied one exists in Lumiose City.

    Meloetta needs to find her Wizard of Oz-ish ruby slippers in Hoenn.

    Diancie's confirmed to get a Mega in ORAS, so she'll be there.

    Maybe Shaymin, since there's a rock to count your blessings in Mossdeep and Darkrai to make up for its absent status in Generation V?

  12. #132
    Registered User Fairy Type Arceus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    871
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackButterfree View Post
    Manaphy/Phione. It's a Southern Tropical region, like where Manaphy is said to be from. Johto and Kanto have been shown to be North of Hoenn, and Sinnoh/Unova/Kalos must be even further North due to the presence of snow.

    Regigigas needs to be available in a new area not present in the originals. Sinnoh has its own set of Regi's and a Gigas, same with Unova. It suggests that the Hoenn Regi's have a Hoenn-native Gigas as well.

    Mew was available in the original R/S/E thanks to that Event, so definitely Mew. We haven't had a Mew obtainable in the wild legitimately since that Event, ten years ago.

    Lugia and Ho-Oh also showed up in events, but considering HG/SS happened, I don't need them.

    Heatran would be cool since there's a volcano, but there's one in Unova and it's implied one exists in Lumiose City.

    Meloetta needs to find her Wizard of Oz-ish ruby slippers in Hoenn.

    Diancie's confirmed to get a Mega in ORAS, so she'll be there.

    Maybe Shaymin, since there's a rock to count your blessings in Mossdeep and Darkrai to make up for its absent status in Generation V?
    sinnoh did not have the regis you had to transfer them from a 3rd gen game.

    also what if we can catch cressliasa on the moon >.>

  13. #133
    Pokémon Truth Tea Pourer BlackButterfree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Massachusetts, United States
    Posts
    1,530
    Blog Entries
    8
    Follow BlackButterfree On Twitter Add BlackButterfree on Facebook Add BlackButterfree on MySpace
    Follow BlackButterfree on Tumblr Visit BlackButterfree's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Fairy Type Arceus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackButterfree View Post
    Manaphy/Phione. It's a Southern Tropical region, like where Manaphy is said to be from. Johto and Kanto have been shown to be North of Hoenn, and Sinnoh/Unova/Kalos must be even further North due to the presence of snow.

    Regigigas needs to be available in a new area not present in the originals. Sinnoh has its own set of Regi's and a Gigas, same with Unova. It suggests that the Hoenn Regi's have a Hoenn-native Gigas as well.

    Mew was available in the original R/S/E thanks to that Event, so definitely Mew. We haven't had a Mew obtainable in the wild legitimately since that Event, ten years ago.

    Lugia and Ho-Oh also showed up in events, but considering HG/SS happened, I don't need them.

    Heatran would be cool since there's a volcano, but there's one in Unova and it's implied one exists in Lumiose City.

    Meloetta needs to find her Wizard of Oz-ish ruby slippers in Hoenn.

    Diancie's confirmed to get a Mega in ORAS, so she'll be there.

    Maybe Shaymin, since there's a rock to count your blessings in Mossdeep and Darkrai to make up for its absent status in Generation V?
    sinnoh did not have the regis you had to transfer them from a 3rd gen game.

    also what if we can catch cressliasa on the moon >.>
    Iron Island, Mt. Coronet and Route 228 had hidden chambers with the Regi's inside them (Platinum only!) which could be unlocked by an event Regigigas. Likewise, there's three Regi's in Unova (Clay Tunnel) and a Regigigas as well (Twist Mountain). This implies each continent has its own set of Regi's. Or at least those three, meaning the Hoenn Regigigas is very much alive. And don't forget that in B/W, Cynthia reveals that Platinum is the canon Sinnoh version and B2/W2 is known to happen after that. So the Hoenn Regi's + Gigas could've migrated to Sinnoh and then to Unova after the events of Platinum.

    And I already suggested a Mossdeep Space Center event to the moon to catch Darkrai/Cresselia.

  14. #134

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Discussion

    -old sea map event to catch Mew. I really want a legitimate Mew and have never had the chance to get one (that I know of)
    -Navel rock access, but this one is fine either way. We already have access to Ho-oh and Lugia via HGSS, so it's no biggy if they aren't available in ORAS.
    -access to Regigigas. It makes sense, given the regi trio debuted in Hoenn. Perhaps he could be found deep beneath Mt. Chimney?
    -no access to creation trio. They have no connection to Hoenn and honestly, we don't need access to a billion legendaries like we had in gen 4, especially because we have pokemon bank to help ourselves transfer pokemon now.
    -definitely want some sort of space event using the Mossdeep space center. That rocket just sat there for the entire game, mocking me. It could be post game but preferably an event. We could use it to catch Jirachi, Cresselia, or Darkrai. Maybe not all 3, maybe so. It doesn't really matter to me.
    -access to birth island to catch Deoxys.
    -access to the full eon duo, one as a runner in the post game and one available in an event including the soul dew.
    -???

    Diancie will appear for sure

  15. #135

    Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackButterfree View Post
    Diancie's confirmed to get a Mega in ORAS, so she'll be there.
    Said confirmation also told us that we need to use the movie DIancie from XY to get the Mega Stone, so I think it's unlikely we'll see it any time soon after that.

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •