Legendary Pokemon Discussion - Page 5
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Legendary Pokemon Discussion

Join the toad side! Emperor Palpitoad's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Legendary Pokemon Discussion

I bet something will roam around the region just to irritate us. Probably a Lati twin.

Then I hope for something that has only been in events. Darkrai would be awesome for example.
    JOIN THE TOAD SIDE
    AND MAY THE BLUE FORCE BE WITH YOU
    AND I AM NOT YOUR FATHER!

Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar

I think it would be kinda clever if the Eon Ticket came back and were distributed as a QR code, just as a throwback to how in some regions it was distribured as an e-reader card. I don't think they'd end up doing it and a QR code is hella easy for someone to just reproduce by taking a picture of it and uploading it online, but I'd get a kick out of them doing that. Getting that physical copy of the e-reader card as a kid in Nintendo Power was a pretty cool experience back when I was 11.

Blog Entries
    Follow Muur On Twitter
    Follow Muur on Tumblr Visit Muur's Youtube Channel

I'd be for Darkrai and the like.

Reading through, Manaphy and Heatran make sene.

Not sure on the Kami Trio, sure they deal with Weather but what would be the reasoning for them being there?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    I'd be for Darkrai and the like.

Reading through, Manaphy and Heatran make sene.

Not sure on the Kami Trio, sure they deal with Weather but what would be the reasoning for them being there?
    Well, they can fly...I dunno.

Apart from the Dream Radar, Tornadus and Thundurus are available in a single game each--Black and White, respectively. So their inclusion--along with Landorus--would, y'know...

Join the toad side! Emperor Palpitoad's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    They could have some inclusion in the plot, like someone trying to find/catch them to counter Aqua and Magmas weather controlling plans with Groudon and Kyogre.
    JOIN THE TOAD SIDE
    AND MAY THE BLUE FORCE BE WITH YOU
    AND I AM NOT YOUR FATHER!

Humanity's Stongest Shiny Celebi's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by BadAssKoala View Post
    I'd love to see the Tao trio in OR/AS. I think they should do an event like the gen 5 shiny creation trio event. That way we could get legit shiny Tao trio pokemon straight from game freak. I'd also like to see Manaphy he'd make sense with all that damn water.
    I like that idea. I like those kind of events in general. I wouldnt mind if they included one like in HG/SS.

From Leyend to Myth Infinity Mk-II's Avatar
    Blog Entries

One thing I really would want to see too... Is to have them expand on whatever scrapped plot they actually had for the Latis.

There WAS at some point a plot, there's even this message on the island and some weird promotional artwork, the pair was designed definitely earlier than many other pokémon and was very popular...
    But in the final result, they are just... there. Like, at least with Celebi we could dig back up shadowy details on what was going on with it back in Crystal, and got at least something relevant in HGSS with Giovanni... But these? It makes absolutely no sense that pokémon so promoted early on have nonexistant plot.

I am SURE they had their lore cut during design. And I want them to give them either it back, or at least ONE.

And a proper theme song for them while at it.

[/overexposition]

Blog Entries

Not sure if anyone here has brought this up yet but I've heard people speculate that we may see the Kalos event legendaries revealed in ORAS rather than in XY. I could see this done with Volcanion.
    Caro: 0774-4484-9102

IGN: Antonio

URPG:http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f401/sironi-urpg-66373/

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SirOni View Post
    Not sure if anyone here has brought this up yet but I've heard people speculate that we may see the Kalos event legendaries revealed in ORAS rather than in XY. I could see this done with Volcanion.
    Yeah, that makes sense cuz he's Water/Fire. There could even be an entire sub-plot for him in ORAS. Which is activated by some event, but hinted on much earlier...
    Like, one of the team's members says "Apparently, there is a Pokemon that has attributes of Groudon and Kyogre... A Pokemon of Water AND of Fire...." (Note: yes, I know Groudon's not fire type, but you know what I mean.)
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirGrimoir View Post
    This is completely beside the point, but I get a warm, fuzzy and vaguely manic feeling when I see all these posts from other forums on here and realize the pokemon fandom is incredibly interconnected. We're all here and there and over there....it's cool in a sort of, "Oh God, I don't know why I'm laughing!" way.

Blog Entries

I'm not partial to version mascots appearing in other games, or even foreign legendaries. They just feel a bit out of place. Instead, I'd happily subsist on only the Hoenn legends including Jirachi and Deoxys. I really don't like event-exclusives.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Panic View Post
    Why the genies?
    Burn the land and boil the sea, but you can't take the sky from me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Marius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Panic View Post
    Why the genies?
    They're sort of related to weather... Lightning Storms, Tornadoes, Sand Storms....? I guess...
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirGrimoir View Post
    This is completely beside the point, but I get a warm, fuzzy and vaguely manic feeling when I see all these posts from other forums on here and realize the pokemon fandom is incredibly interconnected. We're all here and there and over there....it's cool in a sort of, "Oh God, I don't know why I'm laughing!" way.

I don't see how the Tao Trio will be in this game. The creation trio and the Johto birds yes, they can bring a 3-years-younger Cynthia in those games talking about the SInnoh Myths and put a new mystri stage.
    But these remakes are set before BW, I don't see how the Tao Trio could fit in Hoenn.
    TwinleafShipper Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity Mk-II View Post
    One thing I really would want to see too... Is to have them expand on whatever scrapped plot they actually had for the Latis.

There WAS at some point a plot, there's even this message on the island and some weird promotional artwork, the pair was designed definitely earlier than many other pokémon and was very popular...
    But in the final result, they are just... there. Like, at least with Celebi we could dig back up shadowy details on what was going on with it back in Crystal, and got at least something relevant in HGSS with Giovanni... But these? It makes absolutely no sense that pokémon so promoted early on have nonexistant plot.

I am SURE they had their lore cut during design. And I want them to give them either it back, or at least ONE.

And a proper theme song for them while at it.
    This, I'd love to finally hear their story. I mean, what are they, what is they Soul Dew, what are they supposed to symbolise? So many questions unanswered...

And as other people mentioned, Manaphy, Regigigas and Heatran would make sense (especially Manaphy, as pretty much the only way to obtain it is through the Ranger games)

A Mew distribution would also be really awesome, considering the last one was around the time of HG/SS

The Kami Trio also would kinda make sense, I mean, they could easily be put in Hoenn, as it's the weather region after all

And I kinda wonder when/how they'll distribute Diancie? I mean, they're distributing it with the movie in Japan, but how will the rest of the world be able to get it? You think they might do that around the time ORAS gets released? (cause that would seem kinda late)

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast