Legendary Ideas?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Legendary Ideas?

Default Legendary Ideas?

Okay, sorry if this is already a thread somewhere, so if it is, fell free to delete or rederect this.

Anywho, I've been thinking about the legendaries in future games. I mean, they already made the "god" and the beings of wisdom, emotion, and willpower, the pokemon responsible for all pokemon, the pokemon of the land and ocean, heck, even ying and yang. I was wondering, what more could they do for legendaries? I'm kinda thinking that they would be pretty pathetic, since they used up the good ideas in the past 5 generations. So what do you people think will be next?
    Last edited by Flower Girl; 12th April 2011 at 06:56 PM.

All intelligent thoughts have already been thought; what is necessary is only to try to think them again.~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Hakuna matata

Default Re: Legendary Ideas?

There are a million ideas left over, bro. o.o They've only touched the tip of the iceberg of legends around the world to base Pokemon off of!

I know I want to see a pure-flying Stork-like Pokemon. D8 To explain where all the eggs come from! The Stork Pokemon fly in big numbers all around the world delivering eggs from nowhere to Daycare Pokemon and other places.

Or something.
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Yeah there really is a huge amount of gods/deities/legends to base legendary pokemon off of.
    Personally I'd like them to touch more into other cultures, Ganesha as a pokemon could be pretty bad-ass

2664-2340-0333 SV{153} Pyroclastic Friend's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Pyroclastic Friend On Twitter
    Follow Pyroclastic Friend on Tumblr

Well, I want Titans in my Pokémon.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by herbie View Post
    Yeah there really is a huge amount of gods/deities/legends to base legendary pokemon off of.
    Personally I'd like them to touch more into other cultures, Ganesha as a pokemon could be pretty bad-ass
    This.

It would be cool if they make pokemon based on the Zodiac.

Offline for a while HexagonStephen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Dragon Blade View Post
    Well, I want Titans in my Pokémon.
    The Legendary Golems are pretty close to titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis
    t would be cool if they make pokemon based on the Zodiac.
    Or, you know, a Zodiac based on Pokemon.

Also, I am offering my services as an Original Pokemon Trainer designer. It's free, but I might need time depending on your requests. PM for details if you are interested.

Offline possibly for the summer. Don't VM or PM me because I may not see it for a few months.

He Bled into the Throne Sovereign's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hm... I've had a thought floating around in my head, for a little why. Deoxys is an alien virus, but I'd really like to see an actual virus. Here's what I had in mind.

Type: Steel/Poison

Ability: Levitate

Appearance: A strange, nearly-mechanic looking body, composed of eight legs. A large, pulsating purple crystal sits atop its back. A single, glowing red eye sits below the crystal, amid a metallic band stretching across the base of the crystal, just above the circle of its eight legs. A long, needle-like appendage extends from the center of its metallic base, extending from the crystal and on beyond the legs.

The "legendary" part can also be related to real life viruses. Something along the lines of...

"Scientists frequently argue over the origin of this Pokemon; in fact, some argue that it may not be a from of life at all, let alone a be a Pokemon."

The game is called Bridges...

Banner by Blazaking

That would be cool. I've always been scared of it though. And until it happens, I will not stop saying Quetzalcoatl. Some could say that Rayquaza is the closest we are getting to it, but that would suck. And I read that Rayquaza is supposed to be the Ziz.
    I claimed Squirtle.

My SoulSilver Info:
    Name: Allan
    Friend Code: 0818 5931 2255

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    This.

It would be cool if they make pokemon based on the Zodiac.
    this could be cool, have a sub plot after the game completely based on finding the Zodiac pokemon... did you invision this as the Chinese Zodiac or the western one?
    [/URL]

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pokeslob View Post
    this could be cool, have a sub plot after the game completely based on finding the Zodiac pokemon... did you invision this as the Chinese Zodiac or the western one?
    I was thinking in the Western one, because some signs, like Libra, Capricorn, Sagittarius and Gemini are very unusual. In the case of the Chinese one, we already have pokémon based on the majority of the signs. For example, a Rat (Ratatta), a Ox (Buffalant), a Rabbit (Buneary), a Sheep (Mareep), a Boar (Emboar), etc.

I would love to see Pokémon based on a goat with a fish's tail (Capricorn), on The Scales (Libra) and on a centaur (Sagittarius).

I know you didn't mean it, but that was actually a seriously hurtful post. I'm Hindu and I can't help but to take offense to that. But, sticking to the topic, a Ice/Ghost and Electric/Ghost legendary duo would be pretty nice.
    Last edited by Vance; 14th April 2011 at 05:35 PM.
    Pokeshipping and Rocketshipping supporter.
    White FC:4513-1413-1310

How about a Fire/Water legendary?

Blog Entries

Perhaps are giant Dragon/Normal Pokemon based on Orochi (Complete with a weaker version of Judgment that functions with it's own set of Orbs for each type except Dragon, with it's Normal type being able to change to any other type except Dragon depending on the Orb held) and another Pokemon that's Steel/Fighting based on Susanoo.

"Welcome, my comrades, to my frozen abyss.~"
    Anime Characters Claimed: Mighty, Shirobon, Shout (Bomberman Jetters)

I also like to see for legendaries:
    Dragon/Rock
    Dragon/Grass
    Dragon/Bug
    Ghost/Dark
    Electric (with levitate ability)
    Fire/Grass
    Normal/Ghost
    Dragon/poisen

Surprise! winstein's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

I would like a legendary that puts Grass-types in a favourable position in terms of the type chart. Far-fetched, I am sure, but I desire them to have their big break, since they don't seem attractive in competitive battling compared to type titans Dragon, Steel, Water (they have Ice attacks!), Flying, Fighting and Ground.

Thanks for reading.
    "True loss is for him whose days have been spent in utter ignorance of his self."

Latest Review: Dark-type Award Ceremony
    Bonus articles: Mega Evolution Candidates (Part 7) -- Generation 6 Pokémon (07/12/2013)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast