The Legendaries of Black 2 and White 2 - Page 8

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: The Legendaries of Black 2 and White 2

Blog Entries

Follow Zexy on Tumblr Visit Zexy's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Legendaries of Black 2 and White 2

for the musketeers im not sure, but Tornadus Landorus and Thundurus will be in (they also have new forms).

Unfortunately,contrary to the standards of the previous third versions, reshy and zekky wont be in (it will be a huge plothole if they are included...)

keldeo however,may become a catchable(non-event)legendary (i really hope so, it will be amazing)

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

I believe that all the previous legendaries of BW except for Reshiram and Zekrom will be in it. Since their is also the catching of pre-gen V pokemon early in the game maybe we could expect to see the legendary birds or beasts.

Blog Entries

yeah, but most will be post-game as roaming pokemon...(after all only one roaming in b/w compared to the 4th gen games is quite a few, maybe they should compensate...)

Nice weather we're having SirOni's Avatar
    Blog Entries

We know the Musketeer Trio is are plot important since they appear in the game intro. Reshiram and Zekrom are excluded from the regional dex due to their plot importance concerning their interactions with Kyurem, but would the same apply to the Musketeer Trio? As I see it the M Trio will be interacted with during the story and can be caught before the story conclusion, after the after the story conclusion but before the league, or after the story conclusion as well as after the league. With the lore we have on this trio I am very interested about how they will tie into the plot.
    Caro: 0774-4484-9102

IGN: Antonio

URPG:http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f401/cerony-urpg-66373/

Blog Entries

today a new keldeo forme is revealed... so maybe the previous one will become normally available, while the new becomes event?
    because I think that if Keldeo is still event-exclusive,there is really no need of second form (just extravaganza)

however, I think that it is difficult for Nintendo to link the Kyurem story,the Original dragon story AND the Musketeer story all together to make the Musketeers important to the plot. so maybe they will be similar to the Regis back in gen 3,or will just stay the way they are

Blog Entries
    Follow Takoto On Twitter
    Follow Takoto on Tumblr

I'm doubtful we'll see any in-game previous gen legendaries like Mew or Celebi. I think they'll make the three unreleased legendaries- Meloetta, Keldeo and Genesect, capture-able without an event item, possibly. Though they might do a long-running event item to get one or two of them, I can see there being post-game-story side-quests for the three. Tornadus and Thunderus will probably be obtainable, and maybe once again the Muskateer trio.

~Giovanni Fan|★|Silver Fan~
    ★ An Illustration student from the UK; with a particular love of black tea, cats, deer, jellyfish, octopus, moths and the colour purple ★
    ♥ Umbreon, Gardevoir, Drifloon, Joltik, Gengar, Malamar ♥ Mewtwo, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Darkrai, Xerneas ♥
    ~ DeviantArtTwitterTumblr ~

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Where are you two getting the idea of event Pokemon being available in the wild without a key item? Doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of being an event Pokemon?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dino97 View Post
    today a new keldeo forme is revealed... so maybe the previous one will become normally available, while the new becomes event?
    because I think that if Keldeo is still event-exclusive,there is really no need of second form (just extravaganza)
    We already know that Keldeo is being released through Wifi events early in BW2's release.

And they also did that with Shaymin. It wasn't officially released in-games until Platinum, where its new forme was made available.

however, I think that it is difficult for Nintendo to link the Kyurem story,the Original dragon story AND the Musketeer story all together to make the Musketeers important to the plot. so maybe they will be similar to the Regis back in gen 3,or will just stay the way they are
    Why would they bother? Shaymin wasn't linked together with Giratina and the rest of the Creation trio's (+ Arceus) story. They can be their own separate story involving the human-Pokemon struggle. I don't see why they need to be related to the Original Dragon.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Outrage View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dino97 View Post
    We already know that Keldeo is being released through Wifi events early in BW2's release.

And they also did that with Shaymin. It wasn't officially released in-games until Platinum, where its new forme was made available.

Why would they bother? Shaymin wasn't linked together with Giratina and the rest of the Creation trio's (+ Arceus) story. They can be their own separate story involving the human-Pokemon struggle. I don't see why they need to be related to the Original Dragon.
    thats exactly why they WONT be important to the plot. they will just be available, having no connections with the mascots, with their own lesser story

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    Where are you two getting the idea of event Pokemon being available in the wild without a key item? Doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of being an event Pokemon?
    Well it is possible not to mention I've never liked the idea of event pokemon. They made tm reusable forever so why not have a lengendary be a sequel exclusive instead of event excusive?
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkara
    Gary reveals that he already has six pokemon. And judging by the pokemon around that area I'm guessing he has a rat a bird two bugs AND anouther bird

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaphlare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    Well it is possible not to mention I've never liked the idea of event pokemon. They made tm reusable forever so why not have a lengendary be a sequel exclusive instead of event excusive?
    Regardless, they'll still be banned in Random Matchups, Battle Facilities, and official tournaments because of their event status.

Blog Entries

Event Pokemon should keep their status simply because they're supposed to be so rare and hard to find. There are different categories of legendary Pokemon, and Pokemon such as Mew and Celebi fall under the category of "illusory Pokemon." They are so illusive and rare that, in the in-game universe, many people question their existence. To make them available in-game would practically destroy this category of legendary Pokemon.

Also, no parallels can be drawn between re-usable TMs and Event Pokemon.
    Owain likes this.

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii
    There's actually a very good reason for the Kami Trio's change, as you'll see in time
    I know...but he's been shown to have insider information before.

I do hope they're actually integrated in the story, since they're the coolest Trio.

Blog Entries

When did Serebii say that? And what's this about "insider information?"

The Kami trio isn't even featured in B2/W2's opening. So they're probably not part of the game's main plot.

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

He said it on his forum.

And Serebii definitely had insider info pre-BW, as he knew various information about some of the new Pokemon when Melkor was revealing them, such as being completely 100% sure that the starters everyone including Archaic believed to be fake were authentic. So I think he knows something. Pretty sure his dad works for Nintendo in some capacity, as there's a man named "Merrick" I've seen before mentioned in press released for various Pokemon products.

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast