The Legendaries of Black 2 and White 2 - Page 7
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: The Legendaries of Black 2 and White 2

Post Thanks / Like

Visit Rocky505's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Legendaries of Black 2 and White 2

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by moa View Post
    I was zooming on the leaked corocoro pages and it seems that the sacred beasts formes have a bellybutton gem
    Those are probably gonna change the forms for the Pokemon, after trading them from the Ar searcher. Which would mean that they would be hold items, which would mean GTS trading them would allow us to obtain them outside of the application.
    Lol holding an item using their belly buttons

"I'm just a passing through Pokemon Trainer,"

Post Thanks / Like

As expected, Meloetta's event will have something DIFFERENT when played in B2W2. After learn Sacred Song, an NPC (absent in original BW) will talk with you and something new will happen.

Source: 幻のポケモン「メロエッタ」劇場配信 | ポケモン映画公式サイト「キュレムVS聖剣士 ケルディオ」同時上映「メロエッタのキラキラリサイタル」

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yup the clearer artwork on the AR Searcher site makes it clear that Landorus does indeed have an Emerald gem on his tummy.
    Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Duel Monsters Sengoku!

An original Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic! Join Yuto Masamune and his Imperial Monster Patch-Eye Dragon as they take on Sengoku Academy!

Current Chapter -Turn 2: One-Eyed Duelist, One-Eyed Dragon! Impress Summon, [Patch-Eye Dragon]!

Yuto continues his Duel against Shisa, a delinquent who calls himself a "Chain Duelist!". Just then, as Shisa's strong offense and defense overwhelms Yuto, a new type of summon occurs!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Quattro ~ Bajeena View Post
    Yup the clearer artwork on the AR Searcher site makes it clear that Landorus does indeed have an Emerald gem on his tummy.
    Oh god. Well IMO it's the best hint so far LMAO

EDIT: Wait that's not an emerald gem. it's not green.
    Last edited by Rocky505; 15th May 2012 at 02:35 AM.

Impossible is only a word
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I think the Kami trio will be in the games, but their new forms will be AR exclusive. I think the ones you get from the AR will trigger an in game event to unlock a key item like someone (can't remember who, sorry) said earlier. This key item could then be used to switch the forms of either the ones you catch in game OR the ones from the event, much like the way in which you could capture the Beast Trio in HG/SS, but only the event shiny trio activated the event in B/W. At the same time, however, I'd be kind of disappointed if all of the B/W legendaries were recycled for B2/W2. I think it'd be interesting if they made the Kami Trio exclusive to the AR just because I cba catching them again. Obviously Kyurem and the respective members of the Tao Trio can't be left out, nor can the Musketeer Trio since we've already seen them in the video.

As for other legendaries, I agree that the Regi Trio might make an appearance, but how do you think they'll justify it? The quantity of this trio is uncertain; as far as we know there are two possible sets and they're not completly unique (they can be caught in seperate caves, awoken freshly from slumber, in both Hoenn and Sinnoh), but many (including myself if I'm being honest) explain this away with other arguments under the belief that legendaries are one-of-a-kind (a theory that I support more due to my pathetic fan-boyishness than logic). Will there be a third set of Regis or will it be explained in some other way?

The Darkrai / Cresselia mixed with the Dream World thing that someone (again, I appologise for forgetting who) suggested earlier is excellent, and Game Freak are really missing a trick if they don't use it. The Lake Trio also kinda need to be broight back, but like the rest of you I don't know how they'd do that.

There needs to be a Deoxys event soon too, we haven't had one in a while and he's one of my favourites, as well as one of the most interesting all round, what with his different forms and all.

Part of me kinda wants to see the Beast trio appear in a region other than Johto, too, although it seems too soon to do that, especially with the Shiny Beasts / Zoroark event.

Super Moderator Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

So, now that N's Dragon is comfirmed to return, I wonder what the fate of the opposite one is. The dragons are too important o be left out and each member of the Tao trio is obviously important and has it's own role so it makes me wonder if all three dragons do infact exist in the game.

Impossible is only a word
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PkmnSilver View Post
    So, now that N's Dragon is comfirmed to return, I wonder what the fate of the opposite one is.
    There's an idea going round in a thread started by GM that there might be a final boss similar to Red in B2/W2, that would be Hilbert/Hilda, and they'd have the other dragon (depending on which game you got). I think it's a cool idea.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The game opening heavily implies that Hilbert/Hilda's dragon will be involved in the story. It's shown in the montage along with N's dragon, the Kyurem Formes and Musketeer trio. It definitely seems that Kyurem will also interact with that dragon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

It may just be me, but I noticed that the new forms of the Kami Trio look a bit like they were based on three rune-gods from the CLAMP series Rayearth.

"What we create in the present is merely a shadow, nay, a reflection on our past."
    Quote from little known author: Lee Austin
    Inkay - Officially Claimed

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Can't wait for the release of this game. I'm looking forward to finding out if in Black 2 N's Zekrom becomes black kyurem and you catch it, or if your own dragon becomes the new kyurem forme meaning in White 2 your Zekrom becomes Black Kyurem, and you catch White Kyurem. This will help me decide which one to get xD

You can always find me within the depths of IRC....
    All gifs made by me.

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The Kami's sprites look nice.

We didn't get to see Tornadus and Thundurus move, though...

Post Thanks / Like

Thundurus came out of a dream ball so it seems very very likely that Pokemon caught in the dream radar have dw abilities.

No, Not Yet Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Add Joshawott on Linkedin Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

I really like the sprites for the Sacred Beast formes.

Also, I keep on laughing when I see Tornadus, because of where the gem is...I'm so mature.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GWrando View Post
    It may just be me, but I noticed that the new forms of the Kami Trio look a bit like they were based on three rune-gods from the CLAMP series Rayearth.
    I went to research this "Rayearth three rune-gods" and you are totally right, the design and the color match, they even have a human form and animal-spirit form, it was just a simple research, but it really looks that they are a design match

Seresu's Profile
    Umi Ryuuzaki - Magic Knight Rayearth Wiki

Windam's Profile
    Fuu Hououji - Magic Knight Rayearth Wiki

Rayearth's Profile
    Hikaru Shidou - Magic Knight Rayearth Wiki

green bird with wind powers, a blue dragon with water powers, a red wolf/lion with fire power

๑๑-•¨°º¤ø„º°¨ ¸„ø¤º°¨°º¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„ ๑๑-• ๑๑-•ø¤º „¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º- ๑๑-
    ________________________ ___________________________

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

They have new cries, too. Tornadus has a nice bird shriek. Can't wait to find out the other two.

And it's also interesting that two of their sprites are standing on the ground.

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast