The Legendaries of Black 2 and White 2 - Page 20

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: The Legendaries of Black 2 and White 2

Your resident cynic. Wishmaker Jirachi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Legendaries of Black 2 and White 2

According to some of the other threads, the announcement was seen in the stores of Gamestop (hence you can't find a high quality image of the screenshot; notice how it's on an angle?) on a poster, and the event is probably meant to build hype for B2W2.
    No matter how this plays out, unless I see an Australian annoucnement of Keldeo I'm still not happy.

Edit: UK event announced. STILL NOT HAPPY, JAN. (side note: Yes, I do know about video tags, but I don't want to disrupt too much from the topic by its mere appearance. It's there for you to click.)
    Last edited by Wishmaker Jirachi; 7th August 2012 at 12:13 AM. Reason: Adding a bit of info on Keldeo distrubution, a new post seems redundant
    I'm the resident cynic of two forums.
    Pokémon Claim: White Kyurem
    Move Claim: Ice Burn
    Item Claim: DNA Splicers (All related!)

追放されたバカ

If they could give out another Liberty Pass so I can get my legit Victini that would be great.

The legendaries in Black 2 White 2 that i know about (excluding event pokemon) are: Black Kyurem(b2) White Kyurem(w2) Latios(b2) Latias(w2) Regirock(both) Regice(w2) Registeel(b2) Heatran(both) Virizion,Terrakion,Cobalion(both) Mespirit,Uxie,Azelf(both) Kyurem(both) Zekrom(b2) Reshiram(w2) Cresselia(both) Also you can get Zorua in Driftveil city and Volcarona in the bottom of Desert Resort And you can only get the cloud god trio from transfering or the special eshop game Pokemon Dream Radar that's out on the same day as B2 W2

Oops and Regigigas
    Last edited by Zeb; 12th October 2012 at 03:12 PM. Reason: merge

You can go to victory garden without any event needed, but there is no Victini. :(

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Superpyro70 View Post
    You can go to victory garden without any event needed, but there is no Victini. :(
    That's because it's implied that the trainer who was there previously had already caught it. You can transfer the Liberty Garden Victini to Black 2 & White 2 and head over to Liberty Garden for a special surprise!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Since there are no free-roaming legendaries this time around, I now have trouble on which legendary in-game should I use my Masterball on. Does Kyurem's new formes affect its catch rate, or is it still 3?

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    Since there are no free-roaming legendaries this time around, I now have trouble on which legendary in-game should I use my Masterball on. Does Kyurem's new formes affect its catch rate, or is it still 3?
    You catch Kyurem in its normal forme, and it still has the same catch rate. I used my Master Ball on it.

Colress gives you an extra Master Ball after you beat him the first time in the postgame anyway!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by UnovaCastaway View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    You catch Kyurem in its normal forme, and it still has the same catch rate. I used my Master Ball on it.

Colress gives you an extra Master Ball after you beat him the first time in the postgame anyway!
    SWEET! I've beaten him the first time today, so extra Masterball hear I come! But who should I use it on: Cobalion, Virizion, Terrakion, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Regigigas, Heatran, Cressila, or the Latis?

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

I'm going to use a Master Ball on Cresselia, I know that. Damn thing has a lower catch rate than most legendaries, I heard.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kelleo View Post
    I'm going to use a Master Ball on Cresselia, I know that. Damn thing has a lower catch rate than most legendaries, I heard.
    Her catch rate is 3, just like every other legendary not named Kyogre, Groudon, Dialga, Palkia, Reshiram, Zekrom, and the phantom Pokemon (minus Victini), and she's not a roaming legendary.

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Then why is she so much harder to catch than other legendaries in DPPt, including roaming ones? She must have a lower catch rate because I've tried for her several times even after keeping her from running away using an ability, yet the other roamers were not so difficult aside from the birds in Platinum (I only got really lucky with them. They knew Roost).

Blog Entries

Then why is she so much harder to catch than other legendaries in DPPt, including roaming ones? She must have a lower catch rate because I've tried for her several times even after keeping her from running away using an ability, yet the other roamers were not so difficult aside from the birds in Platinum (I only got really lucky with them. They knew Roost).
    Probably just luck, to be honest. And, of course, in general, what Poké Balls you use. I recommend Timer Balls - since they work at maximum after only 10 turns in Generation V, they're better than Ultra Balls and Dusk Balls from that point on, and it becomes easier to catch a Legendary. Paralysis also helps.

Of course, if getting her down there isn't a problem...what is? The moves she uses against your team?

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Wishmaker Jirachi View Post
    Probably just luck, to be honest. And, of course, in general, what Poké Balls you use. I recommend Timer Balls - since they work at maximum after only 10 turns in Generation V, they're better than Ultra Balls and Dusk Balls from that point on, and it becomes easier to catch a Legendary. Paralysis also helps.

Of course, if getting her down there isn't a problem...what is? The moves she uses against your team?
    The problem is that the balls hardly ever shake at all. Out of all the times I tried to get her, it only shook three times once. And I know Timer Balls are the best for that kind of situation, they're one of my favorite balls because of that. xP And, of course, I did use them on Cresselia in DPPt. She still wouldn't get caught, even though her HP was in the deep red. I think I had her paralyzed once too, though I don't remember, exactly. Maybe she was just giving me horrible luck...

Blog Entries

BIRDS? what "birds"?

Quote Originally Posted by Wishmaker Jirachi View Post

What is the catch rate of the timers in gen IV then please?

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON PIRANHA View Post
    BIRDS? what "birds"?
    Uh, Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres. Don't you know that after talking to Professor Oak in Eterna City after beating the league in Platinum (not Diamond or Pearl), the legendary bird trio starts roaming Sinnoh?

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast