The Legendaries of Black 2 and White 2 - Page 2

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: The Legendaries of Black 2 and White 2

Blog Entries
    Follow voicerocker On Twitter
    Visit voicerocker's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Legendaries of Black 2 and White 2

Yeah, I've got a feeling that the Regis will be in B2/W2. They may not be, but I think they are the best bet for Legendary Pokemon.
    "Believe in yourself and create your own destiny. Don't fear failure." - Only Toonami

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

I thin we'll get older legendaries not seen for a while. Some Sinnoh legendaries perhaps, maybe the Regis. There are a lot of legendaries lol, its hard to know what they will bring to B2/W2.

El_
    Blog Entries

The birds will likely migrate to Unova. They are almost in every game nowadays.
    UnovaCastaway likes this.

N set by smalllady
    Ideals/Truth

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by El_ View Post
    I would not mind that if their season-changing powers were finally explained. I didn't like seeing the bird trio in Sinnoh because their presence wasn't tied to Sinnoh being more snowy than before, in contrast to the Battle Zone which had become tropical.

Blog Entries
    Follow voicerocker On Twitter
    Visit voicerocker's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by El_ View Post
    That's exactly why I think we may actually not see the birds this time. They were in FR/LG, XD, Platinum, and HG/SS. They're getting to be TOO common, so I think they won't be in B2/W2.
    "Believe in yourself and create your own destiny. Don't fear failure." - Only Toonami

El_
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    I would not mind that if their season-changing powers were finally explained.
    I was thinking of a bird obtainable for each season, with it being tied to that season and its powers. There is no bird for the autumn season though, but maybe that can be explained as a transitional/resting phase.

Quote Originally Posted by voicerocker View Post
    That's exactly why I think we may actually not see the birds this time. They were in FR/LG, XD, Platinum, and HG/SS. They're getting to be TOO common, so I think they won't be in B2/W2.
    They are very common, but perhaps thats due more to the nature of their species. While legendary, they aren't like others like which are only one of a kind, they are more the rare type. Them migrating to Unova would fit with their species, and make them easily obtainable for this generation.

Its kind of hard for me to see GF not including the birds when they have such an opportunity to easily bring them into Unova due to all the other older migrating Pokemon.
    Last edited by El_; 14th April 2012 at 12:33 PM.

N set by smalllady
    Ideals/Truth

Winged man prefers night Ziggy Stardust's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
    Considering that Metagross, a pseudo-legendary is 254 out of 300 in the Pokédex, I think it's fairly clear that some non-Unova legendaries will be included. I think the legendaries from Black and White will reappear, but as for what old legendaries?
    Garchomp line was far away to legendaries in Gen IV... while pseudo-legendaries tend to be at the end of regional Pokédex, that's not a rule.

Me verás volar por la ciudad de la furia...
    - Pokémon games are like boobs; designed for children, but more enjoyed by adults. (Someone on twitter)

El_
    Blog Entries

Hoping that Latios/Latias is there so we can have Soul Dew again.

N set by smalllady
    Ideals/Truth

Want them in PokeMart? Rare Candy's Avatar

I think we will be able to catch the same Unova legendaries like in BW. + Zekrom (if White 2) or Reshiram (if Black 2).

Maybe even Victini.

As for the older Legendaries, I think we will be able to catch the Regis (maybe not all of them, something like version exclusives).

One of the Lati@s.

Groudon / Kyogre + Rayquaza (like in HGSS)
    Dialga / Palkia + Giratina (like in DP)

Azelf, Mesprit and Uxie. Maybe Cresselia too.

Overall, I think it will have a lot of Gen III and IV legendaries.

Not counting the Unova legendaries, I think we may encounter Mew, Deoxys, Jirachi, and maybe the legendary birds. I'm not saying I think all of those will appear, I just think they are some possibilities.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    I don't think Reshiram or Zekrom will be catchable, even though they will no doubt serve an important role in Kyurem's story. The reason I think so is that it would be incredibly forced for Hilbert/Hilda and N to release their legendary Pokémon. Besides, B2W2 are not a third version, and it makes sense that some Pokémon will be exclusive to Black and White. Lastly, last year's movie promotion (recently unlocked via Wi-Fi in some countries) has already made those Pokémon available to most players who don't have both versions.
    Well, with all the speculation of multiple Kyurem, why can't there be multiple Reshiram or Zekrom? Those very events you referred to give you a Zekrom or Reshiram, even though N also has the one you get. If you get them at the right time, you can even battle Zekrom with Zekrom, or Reshiram with Reshiram. Alternate universes aside and all, if there can be more than one Arceus on a game through the Dream World event, who's to say there isn't more than one Original Dragon, and by that same logic, Zekrom or Reshiram?

Back to the main topic, I'm hoping we'll get to see Legendary Pokemon from different trios battling each other. They probably won't, but I can see GF releasing more information on Legendary Pokemon. I loved the Canalave Library, so they should expand the library in Nacrene City to let you know a ton of stuff about a Legendary, but only after you've caught it.

Blog Entries

Even if they don't extend into the story and are completely random, I would have no problems with a lot of post-game, Gens I-IV Legendary Pokemon ala Platinum. Frankly, BW's post-game was underwhelming and I'd be up for anything that would extend the amount of time I played the game. With a Regional Dex of over 150 old critters, I definitely wouldn't say it'd be out of the question. I'd mostly expect Generation IV Pokemon and the Regis, since we practically just got every other Kanto, Johto and Hoenn Legendary in HGSS.
    3DS FC: 1203-9389-8130

Jun

Hmm I said it, I expect Mew to be here. Event or non event, I don't know.
    I expect Regi too. They were in Platinum but you needed an event to unlock them..
    Lake Trio? I don't see them to be in. BUT, i could see Arceus doing a new Mystri Stage, giving an egg of one of the Lake Trio.
    TwinleafShipper Fan

追放されたバカ

Mew, Celebi, and Jirachi, all don't have any ingame location now (as Celebi shrine was removed) they are all event only) atm. Also, I think we need to get a way of getting a Manaphy Egg. There's no ranger game at the moment, so anyone who didn't get Poke Ranger 3 back in 2010, and one of the Sinnoh 3 back in 2009 has no access to a Manaphy.

Also I don't think both dragons will be catchable, I think whichever Dragon is mixed with Kyurem on the boxart will be catchable, as will Kyurem, but not the other dragon, as that will still belong to Hilda/bert, to be used in your battle with them.

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

I think we'll see Mew; either as part of the regional Pokédex or post-game (most likely the latter). Possibly by transferring over the event Mewtwo? Receiving a Manaphy egg sometime in the post-game would be really cool as well (but make it hard to unlock like Ranch's Mew).

Quote Originally Posted by Sennen_Goroshi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
    Considering that Metagross, a pseudo-legendary is 254 out of 300 in the Pokédex, I think it's fairly clear that some non-Unova legendaries will be included. I think the legendaries from Black and White will reappear, but as for what old legendaries?
    Garchomp line was far away to legendaries in Gen IV... while pseudo-legendaries tend to be at the end of regional Pokédex, that's not a rule.
    Fair enough, Garchomp has shown that GameFreak don't always obey the rules (also, there's Larvesta and Volcarona being between Hydreigon and Cobalion), but it wouldn't surprise me if they do a Johto Pokédex and group the Pseudos together.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast