The Legendaries of Black 2 and White 2 - Page 19
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: The Legendaries of Black 2 and White 2

aka Cacturne McNeil some nights's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: The Legendaries of Black 2 and White 2

But can't you not get Registeel or Regice without the help of another person with the opposite colored game?

Super Moderator Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

You can catch one of them in your game using Unova Link, the other one you can get if a person with the opposite version gives you the other key over Unova Link.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow ghaskan On Twitter
    Follow ghaskan on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by jacobspencer04 View Post
    i beat the rom 1.1 eventhoght i didnt understand it and i got black kyurem
    you have get him after you beat the game
    !.Got to victory Road Stairway where you see the 2pillar with a lady in black next to it.
    2.Go down Tiny Stairway until u see n's Zoroak and follow it to n's castle.
    3.Talk to n until he ask to battles you(u have to walk him around the castle)
    4.Beat his zekrom and n will revert zekrom to the dark stone and gives it to u.
    5.Now go to dragonspiral tower to top floor and the dark stone will revert back to zekrom.
    6. catch zekrom
    7. go back to giant chasm and catch kyurem.
    8.pick up the pokeball item he drop which is the Gene Device(after cherens dialoge)
    9.Go to key item menu and choose the Gene Device and click "use" and click on zekrom/reshiram and kyurem and they will combine.Pokemon Black 2 CUTSCENE Kyurem Absorbing Zekrom - YouTube

spoilers
    kyurem wing are really "hands" he use to absorbs zekrom/reshiram using Gene Device(work like a gene splicer)this prove he really came from space
    akoruma is a plasma sub boss
    black/white kyurem isnt catchable during story mode because he under the control of ghetsis
    Hey, please try to not Double Post, OK? If you wish to add something to your previous post, try out the useful "Edit Post" button - works like a charm. ;)

backloggery ~ 3DS FC: 2595-2044-6030 ~ tumblr

Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

I have a question:

Are Reshiram, Zekrom and Victini still shiny checked?

Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I dont believe that is known yet. Victini isnt in B2W2 and all Victini so far are shiny checked.

Post Thanks / Like

I believe that Genesect would be the only possible added in-game legendary.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Genesect isnt included in game, it is an event only legendary.

No, Not Yet Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Add Joshawott on Linkedin Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Garulu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gym Leader Janine View Post
    I was wondering why Dialga, Palkia and Giratina weren't in B2W2, despite every other Hoenn legendary being in it - because they're in Dream Radar.
    Hoenn?
    Sometimes my multiple trains of thought have a head on collision xD

All Hoenn legendaries other than Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza are in (but they were recently distributed) and all Sinnoh legendaries are in B2W2 or Dream Radar.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender Frost View Post
    You can catch one of them in your game using Unova Link, the other one you can get if a person with the opposite version gives you the other key over Unova Link.
    From what I know is once the player deals with Regirock they are given a key that allows to access the golem associated with that key. The Unova Link can them be used to send that data to someone using the opposite game regardless of where that other person is at in their game. The other player can then access that Regi in their own game at any time.

In addition I know some of the Youtube uploaders have added the Regi battle footage for their own walkthroughs which I found to be cool.

[QUOTE=Joshawott;4162520]
    Quote Originally Posted by Garulu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gym Leader Janine View Post
    I was wondering why Dialga, Palkia and Giratina weren't in B2W2, despite every other Hoenn legendary being in it - because they're in Dream Radar.
    Hoenn?
    Sometimes my multiple trains of thought have a head on collision xD

Well I do know those Hoenn legendaries along with the as well as Johto and Kanto legendaries cannot be found in the game. If the player has a 3DS and a Dream Radar and places a Gen. IV game into the 3DS then the Gen. IV mascots (Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Ho-oh, and Lugia) can be obtained. Normally owning Platinum, HeartGold and Soul Silver will make it possible to find and transfer them to a Generation V game for these legendaries and the other legendaries not found in the new games.
    Last edited by Tyler53841; 11th July 2012 at 02:54 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Genesect is going to be distributed via Wi-fi in Japan. I wonder if we'll see a Wi-fi distribution everywhere else later this year. I hope so, because it's much more convenient that way.
    My Current (and tentative) Planned Main Team for my Alpha Sapphire League Challenge:

My first region... My home... Hoenn...Here I come! Mudkip, I choose you just as I chose Muddy, my first Pokemon ever, 11 years ago! It's in his honor you shall travel with me as he did! It comes full circle! ...Geronimo! Onto the ORAS Hype Train!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Smittyblack On Twitter Add Smittyblack on Facebook Add Smittyblack on Google+ Add Smittyblack on MySpace
    Add Smittyblack on Linkedin Follow Smittyblack on Tumblr Follow Smittyblack on Flickr Visit Smittyblack's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by El_ View Post
    The Kami trio will be obtainable, simply because Hilda/Hilbert did not catch them both. There is still one roaming that is heard before you go after them:

Thundurus's cry is heard in Black.
    Tornadus's cry is heard in White.

So I'm thinking that is why Thundurus will be catchable in Black 2 while Tornadus will be catchable in White 2.

I'm also assuming that the Musketeer trio will also be able to be caught given the Keldeo event. Perhaps even a little expanded version of the Moor of Iccarus.

You can't get Tornadus or Thundurus in Black and White?
    Somebody traded them to me, though, and they weren't Japanese. O:

I thought Kyurem would be really special for some reason, but you can get it in Black and White. It's supposed to be important in B&W2, so I thought I'd have to wait till then. But through the GTS, I have nine Kyurems.

It took me a while to figure out that you can get it in B&W, though. But it's really easy to catch.

It just doesn't seem right. It's for B&W2, but you can catch it in B&W--and with hardly any challenge. I got mine with a Great Ball. :/

Sorry if I sound like a newfag or something. I don't know how the community is here. I know from experience that Newgrounds is pretty mean to newfags. :P
    Last edited by Zeb; 29th July 2012 at 12:04 PM. Reason: merge of second post from the other thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Tornadus is exclusive to Black and Thundurus to White, but because of (what I'm assuming is) an error, the cries are switched when you meet them for the first time - Tornadus' cry in White, and Thundurus in Black. Therefore, Tornadus would be catchable in White 2 and Thundurus in Black 2. We know now however that none of the Kami Trio can be caught in Black and White 2, so it's a moot point.

And this community is pretty nice. You don't have to worry about newcomer-bashing stuff here.

About Kyurem, it's true that it doesn't make sense that you can catch Kyurem in the original games from the perspective of the sequels, but Game Freak hadn't really planned out what happened after the original games so Kyurem's actual role in the plot probably wasn't considered that much of a big deal. A similar example would be how the three Legendary birds and Mewtwo can be caught in HG/SS implying that the player character of FR/LG didn't catch them, although those aren't as important to the plot.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Serebii is reporting Keldeo event from August 27th to October 6th for B/W...so we're not even getting one with out BW2 ID.

Anyway, he reports it with a screenshot, but I can't seem to find where to see this announcement on the Gamestop website. I'd like to know since I want to search to see if there is a Canadian equivalent.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I've looked everywhere on Gamestop's site, and I just cannot find anything about a Keldeo distribution. Why isn't there a source for this information? It almost makes me think that screenshot is photoshopped.

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

bullet in my lung Ivysaur's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'd rather a Keldeo distribution for Black and White 2 than Black and White.

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast