The Legendaries of Black 2 and White 2 - Page 17

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: The Legendaries of Black 2 and White 2

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Legendaries of Black 2 and White 2

Quote Originally Posted by The Outrage View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gym Leader Janine View Post
    But isn't the Original Dragon a separate idea to a "Complete Kyurem"?
    A "Complete Kyurem" was one of the theories to explain what the Original Dragon is, whereas the other theory was that it was a separate Pokemon (i.e., having a unique species name) that results from a fusion between the three Tao Dragons.

Given what we know now in B2W2, it seems that both theories are correct. Kyurem's creation when Reshiram and Zekrom were split is likened to a shed shell, similar to how a Shedinja is formed. In that regard, Kyurem is a unique entity from the Original Dragon. However, as Kyurem is the "container" being filled with Reshiram or Zekrom's energies, then it is similar to the "Complete" or "Perfect" Kyurem theories in that regard.

I'm not sure where you're getting the notion that the Original Dragon and a "Complete Kyurem" are separate ideas since nothing in-game suggests that.
    This legendary Ice Pokemon is waiting for a hero whose "truth" and "ideals" will make amends for its lost body.
    Huh. I find it interesting that it its Dex entry implies that it doesn't intend to turn back to normal. Guess it's fine being Kyurem?

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Outrage View Post
    But isn't the Original Dragon a separate idea to a "Complete Kyurem"?
    A "Complete Kyurem" was one of the theories to explain what the Original Dragon is, whereas the other theory was that it was a separate Pokemon (i.e., having a unique species name) that results from a fusion between the three Tao Dragons.

Given what we know now in B2W2, it seems that both theories are correct. Kyurem's creation when Reshiram and Zekrom were split is likened to a shed shell, similar to how a Shedinja is formed. In that regard, Kyurem is a unique entity from the Original Dragon. However, as Kyurem is the "container" being filled with Reshiram or Zekrom's energies, then it is similar to the "Complete" or "Perfect" Kyurem theories in that regard.

I'm not sure where you're getting the notion that the Original Dragon and a "Complete Kyurem" are separate ideas since nothing in-game suggests that.
    This legendary Ice Pokemon is waiting for a hero whose "truth" and "ideals" will make amends for its lost body.
    Huh. I find it interesting that it its Dex entry implies that it doesn't intend to turn back to normal. Guess it's fine being Kyurem?
    Considering how Reshi/Zek tries to flee from Kyurem during the cut scene...I'd imagine they aren't too happy with the idea of losing their freedom either.

The Gracidea is obtainable in Striaton City. Wonder if that means we can get Shaymin, or if its in it just for the sake of being in it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by P0kelegend View Post
    The Gracidea is obtainable in Striaton City. Wonder if that means we can get Shaymin, or if its in it just for the sake of being in it.
    The latter. The silly item has to have an event in every game in order for Shaymin to have access to Sky Forme.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    Huh. I find it interesting that it its Dex entry implies that it doesn't intend to turn back to normal. Guess it's fine being Kyurem?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure it doesn't necessarily imply that, Reshiram and Zekrom took the Original Dragon's "truth" and "ideals" with the split leaving it devoid of anything. I recall seeing on a playthrough, Ghetsis claiming it was the perfect Pokemon as it can pour in its ambitions into its empty vessel.

Yeah, Reshiram/Zekrom was running away from, but that was because Kyurem was under Ghetsis' control. If it was captured, it would have to turn against N.

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So, they don't appear within the game it seems without trading from BW or the Dream Searcher, but does the data/dialogue contain any new interesting tidbits involving the Kami Trio?

I was hoping their storyline would be expanded on since, you know, they're the sexiest Legendaries.

Blog Entries

Lati@s, the pixies and Cresselia are all stationary legendaries, correct?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beck View Post
    If you mean as in they won't flee from you in battle, then yes, they're all stationary (thank goodness!).
    3DS FC: 1203-9389-8130

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ivysaur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beck View Post
    If you mean as in they won't flee from you in battle, then yes, they're all stationary (thank goodness!).
    Yes, that. Maybe the better question is are they all interactable? Meaning that you don't have to find them randomly in the grass.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii
    After completion of the game, you will soon gain access to the area Dreamyard. Upon your entry to this area, you will be ambushed by Latios if playing Black 2, or Latias if playing White 2. They will then fly off into the Dreamyard. You need to follow them and try to intercept.
    Is this like the Farfetch'd in HG/SS, or something different? I'm asking for specifics because I make use of the RNG, and a stationary legendary is so much easier to perfect than a roaming legendary.

Blog Entries

Lati@s is basically a hide-and-seek version of the Farfetch'd game, but after a certain point they'll attack you. So you'll have to save a tile before the one they ambush you (you can look up a video to see exactly where it happens).

The Lake trio is interactable in the sense in that you have to step on a certain tile to make their OW sprites appear, but they won't confront you until you interact with them.
    3DS FC: 1203-9389-8130

Just caught Latios and man was it a pain in the ass. It was much harder to catch than Kyurem or Zekrom for me.

Blog Entries

I was wondering why Dialga, Palkia and Giratina weren't in B2W2, despite every other Hoenn legendary being in it - because they're in Dream Radar.

What a cool idea in regards to how we obtain them.

Blog Entries
    Follow ghaskan On Twitter
    Follow ghaskan on Tumblr

I was wondering why Dialga, Palkia and Giratina weren't in B2W2, despite every other Hoenn legendary being in it - because they're in Dream Radar.

But it prints money! ;)

What are all of the pokemon catchable with dream radar? Is there a list somewhere of all the available ones? (It's cool that the Creation Trio are in Dream Radar :D)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The_Doctor View Post

What are all of the pokemon catchable with dream radar? Is there a list somewhere of all the available ones? (It's cool that the Creation Trio are in Dream Radar :D)
    Pokémon available through Dream Radar and Gen IV Version mascots.

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast